Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) (80205 Views)

Checkout The Largest Church Structure In The World. The Ark. Photos And Video / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by gaventa: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Religion is not making ya think that’s why we have to stop such expansion. It’s making our people pray instead of thinking and working. Asian countries are not religious so they don’t need any super powers to solve their problems. Soon they will tell you to fast and pray for Nigeria to be better and you all will follow suit sadly. It’s causing more harm than good
BRATISLAVA:

Hold your government responsible, not churches. Is the church the presidency who owes you all those things, yet denied you them?
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
EgusiShankly:

maybe because he doesn't compromise standards..

Exactly! When your standards are very high and uncompromising, sincerely, only a handful of people will be able to work with or for you. I like his perspective! I detest mediocrity! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Shellsploit: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, inspector general of police, arrest Shellsploit now for his comments and detain him for 1 billion years grin

Lol.. u eh!

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13398445_img20210415wa0001_jpeg2a949a79985b8754007cfa38f9cd6ed4

Great!

This guy must be a billionaire now with all these designs

Architecture is one of the most lucrative and relatively unknown disciplines in Nigeria and the world.
They make their money from school not after school

Living Faith Church really gave the guy the platform to build a very strong CV

Billionaire kor, trillionaire ni. It's like you don't know winners. You can read he was called to be prayed for.

I'm 95% sure. He will earn peanut apart from his salary, mind you I have worked for them before. They don't fvcing pay. A staff is worse
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by OkCornel(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
computer0810:

Wetin concern u.....are u God spoke person, na so una dey talk nonsense up and down

The rantings of a religious zealot.

Ogbeni, you know I’m saying the truth...which sounds like nonsense to you.

Open your Bible and show us how many churches each of the Apostles “owned” and their net worth.

You guys are just idol worshipers glorifying men and their riches while you think you’re serving God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
gaventa:
Religion is not making ya think that’s why we have to stop such expansion. It’s making our people pray instead of thinking and working. Asian countries are not religious so they don’t need any super powers to solve their problems. Soon they will tell you to fast and pray for Nigeria to be better and you all will follow suit sadly. It’s causing more harm than good

Mumu Christian, they will fast and pray, do vigil sef.that Nigeria to be good, great and all that. But most of them don't have pvc and few that had will vote for a Fulani Muslim and they will go back to church and start praying again. If any Christian or pastor go for any post they will condemn him/her and sinner.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by WinterMinter(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
this is very impressive, that's a great achievement. I very much appreciated it that it was given to a Nigerian and not a foreigner but aren't those amount exaggerated?

Winter is Coming
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
gaventa:
Keep building religious centers while developing countries are building Innovation centers, keep pursuing heaven while your life’s on earth is a living hell . You all think you can worship or live the supreme creator ? You want to work for God as if God told you she needs anyone to show her mightiness. Una never know anything.

Do you know Covenant University owned by the same church is one of the best in the country? Of course you do, you just choose to hate.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by gaventa: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
The elites use the religious leaders to deceive the masses. They tell you to stay calm while your life is being decided at the top. You end up accepting Fate because you are chasing heaven that is not real.
Komu1048:

Mumu Christian, they will fast and pray, do vigil sef.that Nigeria to be good, great and all that. But most of them don't have pvc and few that had will vote for a Fulani Muslim and they will go back to church and start praying again. If any Christian or pastor go for any post they will condemn him/her and sinner.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm

gaventa:
The elites use the religious leaders to deceive the masses. They tell you to stay calm while your life is being decided at the top. You end up accepting Fate because you are chasing heaven that is not real.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by gaventa: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Covenant university and Covenant church are two different entities. Ask yourself the purpose of both and distinguish the contribution of each to the nation at large then come back to answer yourself. No one is against the church but it should not be overdone. Do we really need a place of worship for the creator ? We call her omnipresent and you still built a house for her. Think
About it
emmyN:

Do you know Covenant University owned by the same church is one of the best in the country? Of course you do, you just choose to hate.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by tuna85: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

Your own producing heartless killers. Thanks to Nairaland, you could be one using internet to his your true nature.

The gods of men are using monies they milk to build schools, hospitals, roads, mosques for IDPs.
What do you give, banditry, kidnapping, wanton killings.

Another reason why your gods of men will continue deceiving you and milking you dry. Be wise, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
inumidun2010:
when you have People who believe in YOU... From BSc. to PhD... No rest at all...
He even postponed NYSC service till after he finished his Masters. Wawu. iwe factorial.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
He's a genius.

BTW, Muslims are supposed to be swearing before commenting on Christian threads.

Nairaland is a biased terrorists forum.
ZendayaColeman:
He's a genius.

BTW, Muslims are supposed to be swearing before commenting on Christian threads.

ZendayaColeman:
He's a genius.

Shey na today u just know no..
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
gaventa:
Covenant university and Covenant church are two different entities. Ask yourself the purpose of both and distinguish the contribution of each to the nation at large then come back to answer yourself. No one is against the church but it should not be overdone. Do we really need a place of worship for the creator ? We call her omnipresent and you still built a house for her. Think
About it

Your argument lacks basis. Where was it written they were building a house for the creator? You asked why they were not building innovation centers, I told you this same church own the best University presently in the country which has positively impacted on our educational standard, and you wave it aside by saying they are different entities. Does that make sense?

If there was no church, no building, will there be a school? These things really aren't the responsibilities of the church but they do it as a way of giving back to the society they are part of, still you vilify them. It's just like asking me why there is a seat of government (Aso rock, White House), since we know government is an ethereal organ.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wow, he's a don.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
HigherEd:
How you build a 5.2 billion naira primary school shocked NUC requirement for starting a university is N1 Billion.

Forbes is wrong. Oyedepo would be roughly worth the same as Abdul Rabiu of Bua.

300 million naira for bookstore, not library. Place where dem dey buy book shocked.

It is sad that you're comparing BUA with Oyedepo? What does Oyedepo do for a living? He is a complete parasite who feeds fat on people like you. Without contribution from his gullible followers he would be poorer than you.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Bishopsgate(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
HigherEd:
Arc. Gbenga Alalade: The Architect Who Designed Living Faith's Multi-billion Ark Cathedral

During the inauguration of the multi billion Ark project, Bishop Oyedepo called to the alter to bless Arc. Alalade Johnson who was the brain behind the design of the Ark.

Architect Alalade Profile.
BSc: Architecture, Covenant University - 2002 - 2006
MSc Architecture, Covenant University - 2006 - 2008
PhD Architecture, Covenant University - 2010 - 2016

He has concluded other numerous projects for the church. Architect Gbenga is proof of living faith church's believe in her own indigenous talents.

https://www.facebook.com/226796954754088/posts/927396498027460/

Extremely humble guy.

His elder brother is a very good friend and former course mate of mine (Unilag)

His story if told in detail would uplift and inspire many.

Congrats brother
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
OkCornel:

The rantings of a religious zealot.

Ogbeni, you know I’m saying the truth...which sounds like nonsense to you.

Open your Bible and show us how many churches each of the Apostles “owned” and their net worth.

You guys are just idol worshipers glorifying men and their riches while you think you’re serving God.
Dis fellow just said I should open the bible and show him/her the net worth of apostles In the bible grin grin grin, I swear na goat and pig full nairaland, dis 1 want to advice son of man how to serve God, dis useless potential terrorists......no go find work u miserable pig, fool like u will debate with u don't worry, that fool like u will show u where dey r using mobile phone in the bible oloriburuku grin grin grin
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by OkCornel(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
computer0810:

Dis fellow just said I should open the bible and show him/her the net worth of apostles In the bible grin grin grin, I swear na goat and pig full nairaland, dis 1 want to advice son of man how to serve God, dis useless potential terrorists......no go find work u miserable pig, fool like u will debate with u don't worry, that fool like u will show u where dey r using mobile phone in the bible oloriburuku grin grin grin

Show us the churches owned by the Apostles nau, as Oyedepo be billionaire owner of Living faith ministries nau...e dey scriptural abi?

Awon idol worshipers... for your information...I’m living my life in Europe right now. Keep worshipping your foolish gods of men in that shithole of a country.

Let them keep brainwashing you with the Bible, instead of seeking the truth for yourself. Wallow in your poverty and be sowing seeds for breakthrough that will never come.

A fool and his money/time is easily parted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Heathrow44:

Where did a church get this type of money, is the church now a profitable business, u know wat all this useless churches should all sign to CAC and pay taxes to the government, property tax, nuisance tax, Scam tax and others!!!! The should be investigated to make sure members are not scammed or fraudulently scammed off their money,
Usually I don't comment,but when I see people like you comment it really hurting,all the so called tax you have been paying to the government,what has it been used used for,what have have the government done with all the tax payers money.you should be ashamed that a church is building roads for our society,not theso called government
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by computer0810(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
OkCornel:

Show us the churches owned by the Apostles nau, as Oyedepo be billionaire owner of Living faith ministries nau...e dey scriptural abi?

Awon idol worshipers... for your information...I’m living my life in Europe right now. Keep worshipping your foolish gods of men in that shithole of a country.

Let them keep brainwashing you with the Bible, instead of seeking the truth for yourself. Wallow in your poverty and be sowing seeds for breakthrough that will never come.

A fool and his money/time is easily parted.
No be only europe......foolish and childish grin grin grin.....who made u d judge of those worshiping God, u refuse not to have sense, so being in europe nw means u r smarter or what grin grin grin.......u remain a potential terrorists and I know u r foolish typing dis nonsense under ur father licking roof, rain will soon fall idiot
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Abimbola29:

Usually I don't comment,but when I see people like you comment it really hurting,all the so called tax you have been paying to the government,what has it been used used for,what have have the government done with all the tax payers money.you should be ashamed that a church is building roads for our society,not theso called government

Why would a church that has money to build a stupid canopy not enrol at the PAYE scheme?
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13398445_img20210415wa0001_jpeg2a949a79985b8754007cfa38f9cd6ed4

Great!

Architecture is one of the most lucrative and relatively unknown disciplines in Nigeria and the world.

My friend, the person in charge of the building project makes the money not really the designer.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
georgeakins:

It is sad that you're comparing BUA with Oyedepo? What does Oyedepo do for a living? He is a complete parasite who feeds fat on people like you. Without contribution from his gullible followers he would be poorer than you.
He mentors millions of people both mentally and spiritually.
He provides thousands of people world class education your govt can't provide.
A job that is more important than what Abdul Rabiu does.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by IamDavid(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
HigherEd:
How you build a 5.2 billion naira primary school shocked NUC requirement for starting a university is N1 Billion.

Forbes is wrong. Oyedepo would be roughly worth the same as Abdul Rabiu of Bua.

300 million naira for bookstore, not library. Place where dem dey buy book shocked.
Get used to those figures. construction is expensive.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by midform(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Great!

Arc Gbenga is not a wealthy architect. He's a salary earner. The architect scale of fee and charges did not apply to d above projects. It is interested that the commission afforded him great opportunity to showcase his talent.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by gaventa: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Is a church not presumed to be a house if God? Spirituality is all we need not anything related to religion man. They will make their money back in less than a year.
emmyN:

Your argument lacks basis. Where was it written they were building a house for the creator? You asked why they were not building innovation centers, I told you this same church own the best University presently in the country which has positively impacted on our educational standard, and you wave it aside by saying they are different entities. Does that make sense?

If there was no church, no building, will there be a school? These things really aren't the responsibilities of the church but they do it as a way of giving back to the society they are part of, still you vilify them. It's just like asking me why there is a seat of government (Aso rock, White House), since we know government is an ethereal organ.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by DisGuy: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
He designed a power plant? wink
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
gaventa:
Is a church not presumed to be a house if God? Spirituality is all we need not anything related to religion man. They will make their money back in less than a year.

The church is the house of God, the building is not. The building is necessary for the gathering of the church to fellowship in one body, just as the government house is used for administering government activities.

Now I don't know what point your comment, "they will make their money back in less than a year" makes in this argument.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
georgeakins:

Oyedepo does the opposite of what babalawo do. He uses the word of faith to neutralize the oppressions of the devil.
Re: Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
gaventa:
Keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.