Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single (7161 Views)

What Sex Position Would You Say Is The Most Underated In Your Opinion / Men Don't Cheat As Much As Women. Let Me Tell You Why. / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
It's like sleeping with anything else apart from the actual sex organs. That's how it feels, it's feel terribly horrible to the soul, your body may be comfortable with it, but your soul die everytime you indulge in them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Zorr(f): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
what you said here doesn't make sense and you know it. Try to make sense a times.

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:
It's like sleeping with anything else apart from the actual sex organs. That's how it feels, it's feel terribly horrible to the soul, your body may be comfortable with it, but your soul die everytime you indulge in them

And you go sweet knack oh chai

7 Likes

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by MajesticKris: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Go get laid...

You need proper nacking from, man wey sabi
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
what you said here doesn't make sense and you know it. Try to make sense a times.

Because you feel nothing sinner
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Zorr(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You need salvation. I think I know you somewhere, mind your business, you keep saying nonsense here.
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
MajesticKris:
Go get laid...

You need proper nacking from, man wey sabi

And gladly accepted to be called Christian and a majestic one in that order, yet loosed
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
You need salvation. I think I know you somewhere, mind your business, you keep saying nonsense here.

I need salvation? Wow, daughter of beliel

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
The one who said I needed salvation uploaded this. Choir girl

Zorr:
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Zorr(f): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:
The one who said I needed salvation uploaded this. Choir girl

I think you need to be tied up and bleeped ruthlessly for being childish here. Have some sense. My last reply to you, good bye. I didn't create this second account for all this wahala.
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:
4rm D Way U Sound, U Sound As Though U Were A Saint 4rm Birth. Now I Want To Ask U, Haven't U Had Premarital Sex B4?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
I think you need to be tied up and bleeped ruthlessly for being childish here. Have some sense. My last reply to you, good bye. I didn't create this second account for all this wahala.
You are not Zzor she already told us offline enjoy your little fame while it last. You better save yourself some stress and the needful

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by SILENTandSMART2: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lori iro grin

Lie lie preacher grin
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lori iro grin

Lie lie preacher grin
please what the meaning of this "Lori iro".
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by SILENTandSMART2: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vinaluv:

please what the meaning of this "Lori iro".

If somebody is not saying the truth or pretending it depends on the situation you wanna use it

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

If somebody is not saying the truth or pretending it depends on the situation you wanna use it

oh thanks sir!
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Daniiel: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
sex is not bad ... but premarital sex is sin.
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by SILENTandSMART2: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vinaluv:

oh thanks sir!

You're welcome ma
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
why did you deactivated your old account?
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by orohbiro(f): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
This one done open legs tire ashana grade 1
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
I come in peace
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Lilgabby(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hypocrisy still strongly rule this dreaded country called nigeria. Pls give the idiot one bottle of trophy
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lilgabby:
Hypocrisy still strongly rule this dreaded country called nigeria. Pls give the idiot one bottle of trophy

So you love this world like this
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:

Get a life, you are jobless
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Mercisharelove(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lori iro grin

Lie lie preacher grin

You won't believe until you see rough
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by gfon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

I need salvation? Wow, daughter of beliel
that ain't Zzor,seems you don't know how she chats
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You won't believe until you see rough

Karamon wetin i wan see rough
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by Daddyvibez(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You no be sinner?
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by SweetCunt97(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Use this same energy to create something meaningful. Japanese people soul plus Russians don die finish. If you like b giving nonsense things power with ur belief. What ye believe in ya heart shall simply be.
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by hstar: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by MarketDispatch: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Whether you do it, or you don't do it. Those organs are still food for Termites in future.
Re: Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single by mmadu4: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

you need a good rod madam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / Interesting Romantic Stories That Won The Ebonystory 2017 Story Writing Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.