Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO (6990 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 12:22pm On May 13, 2020
Niger Deltan youths are all Biafrans 100 percent.

A trending footage on social media has captured the moment that angry youths stormed a Fulani Herdsmen Settlement In Okpanam Delta State and set it ablaze.

This is not unconnected to increase in the spate of killings and kidnappings, of which the chairman and secretary of the local vigilante were murdered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTz9YEoMOcA

https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/05/13/happening-now-irate-youths-set-fulani-settlement-ablaze-over-killings-in-delta/
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by WeneDiali: 12:24pm On May 13, 2020
yoruba muslim vultures don land here already to chop rotten meat.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Ubykcee(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
You people should allow us to know which one to face. Is it the Corona Virus that we should fear or the bandits? At least there should be good news in this country for ones undecided
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
Ubykcee:
sad

This kind of tribalism does not exist on Facebook except nairaland why

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jmk9292(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
Junk reportage and journalism ....
..This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Ubykcee(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Maybe people on Facebook are not the same people on NL
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by loosecanon50(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
WINTER IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack
this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

here is faceless bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes me feel relenting.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by XANDERBOY85: 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
It's really unforunate that the Fulani that have settled in these places for decades and been living peacefully with the locals are now having to bear the brunt of the anger arising from the murderous activities of their newly arrived kinsmen (some from other West African countries)! I don't think these bastards will go back to the Fulani settlements to carry on with life after a murdering, raping and kidnapping spree!

There's a place on the outskirts of Enugu, where they have that nice beach that students and picnickers go to catch fun. wink There's a Fulani settlement there, and it's been there for decades now. They've lived there peacefully and they even interact with visitors to the beach. I doubt these Fulani will go out and hide in the bushes looking for people to attack! It's the foreigners and newly arrived Fulani that are the problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB42rTb_0l8

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jostoman: 12:49pm On May 13, 2020
How do you know that they are ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2020
Let there be peace in the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
It's really unforunate that the Fulani that have settled in these places for decades and been living peacefully with the locals are now having to bear the brunt of the anger arising from the murderous activities of their newly arrived kinsmen (some from other West African countries)! I don't think these bastards will go back to the Fulani settlements to carry on with life after a murdering, raping and kidnapping spree!

There's a place on the outskirts of Enugu, where they have that nice beach that students and picnickers go to catch fun. wink There's a Fulani settlement there, and it's been there for decades now. They've lived there peacefully and they even interact with visitors to the beach. I doubt these Fulani will go out and hide in the bushes looking for people to attack! It's the foreigners and newly arrived Fulani that are the problem!

Yawn
Show me any Fulani in a position of power that criticised the "outside Fulani"
Una cup go full soon

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes be feel relenting.

Honestly the op is sick in the head for posting this video and saying it was done by biafrans which automatically will be interpreted as igbos while it was really done by deltans.

Thank you for being truthful, I for one is against the minorities in the south joining biafra. Every body should carry their cross so if those northerners want to use this video to start their madness in the north, they should bear in mind that deltans are the culprits not igbos.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Kemistri4(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
Nawa o. This "biafran " clownery never ceases?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by murphyibiam15(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

You're not intelligent..or you're new to nairaland...if not you would have known that OP isn't Igbo and only wanna link Igbos by proxy using Biafra because of a problem that happened in Delta state..

Múrú akó cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by helinues: 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
Delta? Biafra?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by XANDERBOY85: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Yawn
Show me any Fulani in a position of power that criticised the "outside Fulani"
Una cup go full soon

What exactly is your point....you saying it's the Fulani that've lived in these areas for decades that are the ones committing these murderous acts, or that it may not be them but that they should suffer the ire of the locals because the useless Fulani elite in Abuja and the core north haven't criticised the 'outside Fulani'!? What exactly is your point?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Commonsense99: 1:19pm On May 13, 2020
angry
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ... Newton's 3rd law of motion comes to Mind.

Just 24hrs ago, fulani herdsmen killed a man(some said 2 men) one of whom was described as an only hope of the family, a youth chairman for that matter, what audacity?

Okpanam is the home town of Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu, what else do you expect from the youths?

what you posted is most likely the reaction of the community, because this is not the first time fulani will Slaughter a son of the soil in his father's land down south .

Note, I don't support barbaric acts, but fulanis need to start realizing that this is not 12th century, people can easily drive them back to Guinea if they keep misbehaving, we still know the location of where they come from in futa jalon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
It's people like the OP that are capable of murder if given the chance. Wicked elements

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

As Igbo after reading the experience of the Eastern region and Niger Delta betrayal in the Biafra war ....I don't want a country with you guys at all

Igbos are where we are because we decided to fight your battles and u never for one day show appreciation

9 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 1:29pm On May 13, 2020
murphyibiam15:

You're not intelligent..or you're new to nairaland...if not you would have known that OP isn't Igbo and only wanna link Igbos by proxi using Biafra because of a problem that happened in Delta state..

Múrú akó cheesy

Afonja trying to cause division

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by stifej: 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Nairaland is a faceless forum, that's why people have confidence to be spewing thrash.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Donaldoni: 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
k
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

As Igbo after reading the experience of the Eastern region and Niger Delta betrayal in the Biafra war ....I don't want a country with you guys at all

Igbos are where we are because we decided to fight your battles and u never for one day show appreciation
the Niger Deltans said Igbos betrayed them and here you are saying Niger Deltans betrayed the Igbos. There is this impression written in our history telling that the Igbos betrayed our people during Biafra war, that the Igbos moved and acquired our lands and properties in the region, example why we have most streets and popular places in Port Harcourt naming after the Igbos.
My question to you is who actually betrayed the other?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Corruption File Found In Magu’s House, EFCC Prepares To Arrest Him / Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids / Part 1 if you think Boko haram is pampered click here - Graphic content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.