Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) (323 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Nairaland Home For Trolls And Savages..whats D Highest Likes U Made? / Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by Godoverevery: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa posted a thread about a lady who opened up about are sexual life which turned him off and he was seriously bashed.
Most guys really disappointed me with there comment.....On what bases should he accept the lady like that?? Nawa ooo
We all make mistakes in life but how many of you can marry an ex prostitute

If a lady is sexually exposed since 8yrs by a neighbor, had about 4 abortion I can't marry such a lady.....Is not a matter of being judgemental or immaturity rather something I can't cope with like lovethaa said....The molestation isn't her fault but the abortions is totally on her.
Well she did a commendable thing but sentiment needs to be put ahead

Y"all have no right to criticize him for saying he can't cope with such a past... Someone is asking him if he is perfect?? so because he isn't perfect he should settle for her??

Ladies need to know from 18yrs you are responsible for whatever happens in your life...so always trying to blame men for how your sexual life goes is not only foolish but stupid......No one is talking about how reckless some Ladies can be infact I know some who were the one against keeping there pregnancy but is always the man fault.
Once you start opening your legs then you should be ready to be responsible for whatever happens .... that what common sense suggest but trust me in Nigeria is the man that impregnate her even if the lady clear knows he isn't capable yet....(instead of educating themselves on how to protect against unwanted pregnancy they are always busy shifting blame).

Lovethaa am with you bro although you wrong feeling disgust toward her but trust me is absolutely normal because you are human.

Those who live reckless life deserve one another and anyone who lived a careful life don't deserve one who lived careless life.
Some past will always hunt you

Everyone has a past but people have a choice to accept it or not to.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by MickzyDonald: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
The funniest part is that most of the hypocrites abusing the guy will also do the same thing if it were them also, but they are here forming lover boys...

She opening up doesn't give him the right to agree, he was also honest when he said he cant dive into such relationship so why the criticism
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by aadoiza: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Godoverevery:
Lovethaa posted a thread about a lady who opened up about are sexual life which turned him off and he was seriously bashed.
Most guys really disappointed me with there comment.....On what bases should he accept the lady like that?? Nawa ooo
We all make mistakes in life but how many of you can marry an ex prostitute

If a lady is sexually exposed since 8yrs by a neighbor, had about 4 abortion I can't marry such a lady.....Is not a matter of being judgemental or immaturity rather something I can't cope with like lovethaa said....The molestation isn't her fault but the abortions is totally on her.
Well she did a commendable thing but sentiment needs to be put ahead

Y"all have no right to criticize him for saying he can't cope with such a past... Someone is asking him if he is perfect?? so because he isn't perfect he should settle for her??

Ladies need to know from 18yrs you are responsible for whatever happens in your life...so always trying to blame men for how your sexual life goes is not only foolish but stupid......No one is talking about how reckless some Ladies can be infact I know some who were the one against keeping there pregnancy but is always the man fault.
Once you start opening your legs then you should be ready to be responsible for whatever happens .... that what common sense suggest but trust me in Nigeria is the man that impregnate her even if the lady clear knows he isn't capable yet....(instead of educating themselves on how to protect against unwanted pregnancy they are always busy shifting blame).

Lovethaa am with you bro although you wrong feeling disgust toward her but trust me is absolutely normal because you are human.

Those who live reckless life deserve one another and anyone who lived a careful life don't deserve one who lived careless life.
Some past will always hunt you

Everyone has a past but people have a choice to accept it or not to.
Apparently, they're implying if someone, a love interest, opens up about their sordid and despicable past to you, you're mandated to accept and have your feelings for them deepen for that singular act of supposed honesty they show, but if you got irritated by their ugly past and lose your feelings for them as a result, it means you're immature and judgmental. If this is what it means to be immature and judgemental, please I'd like to change my first and last names to Immature Judgemental.
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by mrblessed(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
It amazes me why some of you attach so much importance to what happens here, or how people tend to present themselves, which most of the time is diametrically different from who they really are.

No sane man will accept a lady with such grotesque sexual baggage, and even those who pretends to be liberal and accommodating would flee from her if and when they make such unpleasant discovery.
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by Godoverevery: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
aadoiza:

Apparently, they're implying if someone, a love interest, opens up about their sordid and despicable past to you, you're mandated to accept and have your feelings for them deepen for that singular act of supposed honesty they show, but if you got irritated by their ugly past and lose your feelings for them as a result, it means you're immature and judgmental. If this is what it means to be immature and judgemental, please I'd like to change my first and last names to Immature Judgemental.
I weak ooo.....I even understand the ladies sentiment but the guys were really annoying.

honesty my black ass....how many ladies will marry a guy who share a past of being a ritualist??
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by Lilpen3758: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Godoverevery:

I weak ooo.....I even understand the ladies sentiment but the guys were really annoying.

honesty my black ass....how many ladies will marry a guy who share a past of being a ritualist??
Oga them deh
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by Godoverevery: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Oga them deh
Do I need to explain the sentence "how many" or should I write it in pigin English??
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by Lilpen3758: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Godoverevery:

Do I need to explain the sentence "how many" or should I write it in pigin English??
I know what am saying they plenty........you know nothing boy
Re: Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) by aadoiza: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2021
Godoverevery:

Don't be surprised. Some of those guys have had different girls aborted so many babies for them. So na their conscience dey kill them.

If you're so foolish as to kill an unborn baby, in the name of abortion, for a guy make certain he marries you because no reasonable man would marry a killer. In fact, if life was fair all those who kill innocent unborn babies without a good cause should also die in the process.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Real Girls Will Love You When You Have. / . / Ladies: Play Your Cards Wisely But Gently, Aces And Spades Are For Checkups!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.