Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire (9785 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire / Rioters Lock In 50 Nysc Members, Set Building On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Are you guys now seeing the effect of got not being proactive in this issue?

When I mentioned it earlier ppl said it was because of GEJ hatred, The ppl being killed and maimed are also Nigerians and they look up to GEJ for their security
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Arosa(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
daroz:

No, I cant take this anymore, these northeners are not human, they are all animals, right from the 1st to the last.  angry angry angry
Why are they so blood tasty? Why do they always look for every available opportunity to slaughter we southeners as if we are cows. We have to make this even. MEND, MOSSOB and OPC are really disappointing me. Why do they have to warn them to cease the killings or else they retaliate? Have these vogabond ever warned us b4 they skrike? I lost a family friend to the hands of these fools sometime last year, more and more are still been killed daily, its time to take it personal. THIS IS WAR!!! For that, I on this day, the 20th of april, 2011 thereby declare all northen muslim my enemies. I shall always hurt them anytime and anyhow I could. They should start to experience the pain of loosing loves ones for no just cause. Can u imagine the kind of torment they would have caused the families of those NYSC members if thay had succeded? I know a handful of some Aboki gatemen and shoe makers residing peacefully in my locality, I even have one and his family leaving at my gate. I am going to start with them, and also I am going to sell the ideal to others too. This may not be the 1st time I have said this, but this time around, I mean it.
Please my brother don't do it. please! God will guide us through all this.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by 2mch(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
I am also sure the president has JTF under its thumb. The idea will be to deploy non northern troops to the area. So that they are neutral. Preferably Edo or Yoruba extraction. All they need to do is shut down the states and declare a state of emergency, and before doing so announce on BBC news, and news channels Northerner's listen to. Tell everyone to stay in their homes. Trouble maker's will be arrested and attackers will be shot. As long as adequate announcements are made, there should be no problems stopping all this crises. Mobile police, JTF and SSS are supposed to get involved. Not the army proper
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Ultrame(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Headline. The actions stated in the headlines HAPPENED and that's that.

Meanwhile, those corpers i believe were able to survive that barbaric attack due to their large numbers.

Corps Members in the affected areas, evacuate immediately!!! and if you can't, stick together and improvise for logistics that would ensure your survival. -be inconspicuous. guys, grow your beards. ladies wear hijab or something.

Make no mistake, those almajiris are not messing around! They will kill you, if you don't defend yourselves.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by eros(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. ENOUGH SAID. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Arosa(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
I think it's time corpers are allowed to carry guns at all times like the army.  undecided
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by kzar001: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
Let Government scrap NYSC that is when the life of this young graduates can be safe. I can't imagine myself as a parent sending my child to school for a total of 20 years plus and one child of the devil will not allow me to enjoy the fruits of my labour, simply because of NYSC. SCRAP NYSC NOW NOW angry angry
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by daroz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
Arosa:

Please my brother don't do it. please! God will guide us through all this.
Forget that side? Will God come down to fight for us physically? The kingdom have suffered so much violence, its time to take it by force. just like Young David, we have to face these devilish Goliaths.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by daroz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
kzar001:

Let Government scrap NYSC that is when the life of this young graduates can be safe. I can't imagine myself as a parent sending my child to school for a total of 20 years plus and one child of the devil will not allow me to enjoy the fruits of my labour, simply because of NYSC. SCRAP NYSC NOW NOW angry angry
Scraping NYSC wont bring any solution. If no NYSC to attack, they will of cos still attack the normal xtain residents. Infact they should leave NYSC alone, cos maybe by the time I am through with dealing with all those amajiris on the street, i will face even these northens corpers serving here in the south. They should also feel the impact
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ Bluetooh, I thought Yorubas long for this kind  type in this cartoon that helped assembled. hahahha
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by GoldCircle: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
Nobody has a monopoly of violence! The gods are wise. We shall react accordingly. This is indeed getting out of hand.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by kzar001: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ daroz, U dey vex seriously, take am easy. If u kill northern corper for your side think of their Parents too, na the Gatemen and shoemakers and Mesuya's i expect you to butcher because na dem kind be almajiris, me now I don talk say b4 d end of d week i find one shoemaker injure no be to kill am shao.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
My suggestion is that corp members from the South should be rotated among the Southern States, while those of the North should be for the North.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Arosa(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
kzar001:

@ daroz, U dey vex seriously, take am easy. If u kill northern corper for your side think of their Parents too, na the Gatemen and shoemakers and Mesuya's i expect you to butcher because na dem kind be almajiris, me now I don talk say b4 d end of d week i find one shoemaker injure no be to kill am shao.
grin grin grin
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by daroz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2011
kzar001:

grin grin grin
for now, corper never dey my list, i just dey suggest say make them still dey available should in case I dey vex well well, cos the life of 50 shoemaker is not worth 1 southerner. This pple need to dealt with.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Basics007: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2011
The most distressin aspect 4 me is the fact that the NYSC directorate is very selective in how it posts northern corpers down south. For example i dont think i've ever seen a female hausa corper be4 cos they are never posted down south,yet they keep sending our children up north.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by kzar001: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
[/quoI think it's time corpers are allowed to carry guns at all times like the army.  

te]  

For me OO undecided I don't think so. Some cultboys fit dey among them corpers. hmmm you know what dis means.

Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by snthesis(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
My kid sis barely escaped last nyt, she and her fellow corp members were ferried out commando style in d wee hours today- dem abokis are fucking retarded , walai if any scratch had occurred d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wud knw the real meaning of terrorism- fucking idiots angry angry
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by adconline(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
Keep on being politically correct or correcting the news until of one your relatives  is killed. If it were in a lawful society, would those  folks who locked up NYSC  members not be charged with murder?
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by georgem(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
i quite agree with you, i have never sreally seen a serving female northerner down here. there may be but it would be like sand drop or rainbow. its really babaric, lock innocent people up in a room and set it on fire. i think it means these people perpetuating this violence are no longer humans less nigerians.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
Basics007:

The most distressin aspect 4 me is the fact that the NYSC directorate is very selective in how it posts northern corpers down south. For example i dont think i've ever seen a female hausa corper be4 cos they are never posted down south,yet they keep sending our children up north.

You don't see female hausa corper because very few girl-children are allowed or encouraged to go as far as university.

It has nothing to do with any NYSC directorate, there are just too few so the probability of you seeing one is very very low.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by gagaworld: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
Corp members from the south should remain in the south,they should serve in the south and the ones from the north should stay there,

I BLAME THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND FOR THIS MESS CALLED NIGERIA.
''ALL BLAME THE QUEEN!!!''
Lord Lugard had no business amalgamating the north and south. we have little or nothing in common with these savages, these heathens.
nigeria should divide. let each one go his way.
what rubbish! how can some bunch of lowlifes wake up one morning and just snuff out the lives of innocent people.
is it their religion or their culture that is to blame? but we have yoruba muslims in the s/west who are peace loving.
i think it's the religion becos anywhere in the world where u have muslims, it's never peaceful.
just look at the middle east with all their suicide bombings, osama bin ladin's terrorist attack on the USA, and boko haram right here in nigeria.
NYSC MUST BE SRAPPED.
as for the rest of the southerners living in the north, well, let's just say they have a choice whether to stay or to leave.
unlike those poor corpers who were mandated to be there.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Diligence: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
I weep for the North - they're beyond redemption! When their counterparts elsewhere are realising that political reforms and democratic principles are what they need, our northern brothers resort to the most abysmal form of expression!

I weep for the North!
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by vladimiros: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2011
one question for Northern Muslims

if Jonathan was a muslim would northern nigeria have some kind of massive wankfest when he is voted pres?

need answers
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by joeruano: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2011
@ Iwisee, just shut d f up b4 l lose my temper on you. d headline is suitable - d story states dat 50 corpers were lockd in just like d caption says and went 4da 2 state dat d house was set ablaze just as d caption says so where is d inconsistency? use ur brain abi u nor get ur personal sense? maybe @ d time u commented, d brain u had a in ur skull was borrowed frm a lunatic.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by degubi(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2011
What worries me is that Friday being their prayer is another opportuinity for the Alfas or whoever is in charge to fill their minds with more hatred crap which ends up inciting them to destroy lives. NYSC should truly be scrapped or they enforce that Northerners should serve in their own states while the sountherners do the same.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Pataki: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2011
My advice to any NYSC member out there in the North is that he/she should get out from there!

I hate the NYSC thingy, and I would not even encourage my children to go for it. Even if it is going to be rotated within the south.

Bloody waste of time, bloody waste of lives.

Your Government is not ready to protect you. If you die, you die in vain. Please get out from there! A useless NYSC certificate is not worth the hassles you are giving yourselves!
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by gohome: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125022430908866
join group to help look for Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu, he is missing in bauchi
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by EzeUche3(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2011
Friday shall be a day of reckoning. When these people are riled up into a fury by their religious imams.

MARK MY WORDS!
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Jenifa1: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2011
these corpers were members of the Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship -NCCF
I think this is equally about religion as it is about GEJ.
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2011
I am sick of these northerners,
Re: Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire by likeithot(f): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2011
this is really sad, Minna was really peaceful during my service year there, i can imagine how traumatized those guys are right now,

Something has to be done ASAP cos these killings of corp members is getting too much,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years / Fast Track Your Career With Jpts Intl Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.