Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love (3186 Views)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Maxcole(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
An Italian priest gave up denying himself the feeling of having a partner in his life and the advantages it brings when he confessed in the middle of Mass that he was hanging his cassock because he had fallen in love with a woman.
The revelation of Don Riccardo Ceccobelli took place in a homily held in the city of Todi, in the province of Perugia, located in the center of the country.
In the middle of his preaching, the parishioners of the church of Massa Martana learned the biggest secret of the 41-year-old priest.
Ceccobelli said that he would give up the habit of living love in freedom.
“I am in love and I want to live this love without sublimating it or taking it away,” he said.
“My heart fell in love, I have never betrayed the promises I made, but I want to try to live this love. I cannot be coherent, transparent and correct with the Church as I have been until now ”.
The priest in an interview with the Italian media confessed his love for Laura, a 26-year-old nurse who is also a catechist.
Bishop Gualtiero Sigismondi, who was in the audience, thanked him for his transparency.
“I thank Don Riccardo for all the service provided so far. And first of all, I send you my sincere wishes so that this decision, taken in full freedom as he himself told me, guarantees peace and serenity ”.
On how he fell in love with Laura, Ceccobelli said: “We have known each other for 4 years because I was the pastor of Massa Martana for six years and we met in the parish.
But it was since September that something in me changed forever. I started to feel an emotion inside me, but at first I did everything I could to keep the situation under control, I swear to you, I was hoping that I would find a boyfriend, but with each passing day, I felt sicker. and sicker. One night he urgently needed to call her on the phone.
I couldn’t sleep if I didn’t hear your voice. When she answered me, I said, ‘Hello, hello, it’s me,’ and I immediately felt well-being and peace within me. I fell asleep. On January 1, I submitted my resignation from the parish.
The procedures for the resignation of the priest have already begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Ammishaddai: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
It is better to be married, than to be single and burn with passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Neyorolex(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
better that way

than to thy pretend say dem no dy bleep

for my lif I never see people way f**k ( wicked f**k) pass rev fr,pastors, iman dem

dem dy get wicked prick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by DaddyRochie1642: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Never underestimate the power of Kpekus grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
lol chai,baba japa

all for kpekus grin cheesy
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by kalu61(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2021
Maxcole:

“I am in love and I want to live this love without sublimating it or taking it away,” he said.
“My heart fell in love, I have never betrayed the promises I made, but I want to try to live this love. I cannot be coherent, transparent and correct with the Church as I have been until now ”.
The priest in an interview with the Italian media confessed his love for Laura, a 26-year-old nurse who is also a catechist.
Bishop Gualtiero Sigismondi, who was in the audience, thanked him for his transparency.
“I thank Don Riccardo for all the service provided so far. And first of all, I send you my sincere wishes so that this decision, taken in full freedom as he himself told me, guarantees peace and serenity ”.
If this was to be in my country, it would be controversy upon controversy. The worst part is that some folks here who will Congratulate the father would have devoured him back home.

White man is miles far ahead.

Congratulations father. Don't forget to bless the kpekus on first bleep ;grin

See my moniker. Don't let anybody pin you with religion. Do what gives your heart and humanity peace.
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by luminouz(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2021
At least he was honest with his feelings.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Khd95(m): 5:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Toto get power forget
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by femi4: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2021
The urge is real
Can a man put fire in his bosom?

It's time to unleash the dragon
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Daddyvibez(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2021
On a konji level grin
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Never underestimate the power of Kpekus grin grin

I'm telling you, you can't cheat nature
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Duplexxx: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Daniel058(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Better than pretenders oo !!.

Some na homo self, no gain angry
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by COdeGenesis: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Babe wey go still break him heart.
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Honesty is such a big virtue!!
You have done well Sir!!
Have a blissful engagements.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by BENRAZY(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
See as vegina people d happy grin
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Drsnives(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
He has secretly tasted the thing and confirmed e dea sweet.
That's reminds me of one Reverend father that abandoned his priesthood to marry a lady.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by Heineken(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Neyorolex:
better that way

than to thy pretend say dem no dy bleep

for my lif I never see people way f**k ( wicked f**k) pass rev fr,pastors, iman dem

dem dy get wicked prick..
hahahahaha Mehn people full nairaland. Ha. grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by bomasek(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Someone to care
Someone to share
Lonely hours
And moments of despair
To be loved to be loved
Oh what a feeling
To be loved

Someone to kiss
Someone to miss
When you're away
To hear from each day
To be loved to be loved (to be loved)
Oh what a feeling
To be loved
Re: Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love by McStoic(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Chaii...this reminds me of The Last Don Movie. Rosemarie fell in love with that priest who was always counseling. Body no be wood joor.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity As A Guy / Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? / What Food Is He Cooking?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.