Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? (439 Views)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by pelusi: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
I just discovered that my sexual performance has drastically dropped from 30 to 45 min before I can ejaculate to atleast 5 to 19 min. I don't know what is the cause and this may affect our love life as my partner by her body language is not happy over the situation even though she will not openly tell me for I know that one of the things that made our love stronger is good bed performance and lasting long before ejaculation which she commended on several occasions and showers me with lovely names.

Now I don't know what is happening that no sooner that we will start love making than I will ejaculate immediately and it will take a long before the rod stand up again. Please advise
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by greatnaija01: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
pelusi:
I just discovered that my sexual performance has drastically dropped from 30 to 45 min before I can ejaculate to atleast 5 to 19 min. I don't know what is the cause and this may affect our love life as my partner by her body language is not happy over the situation even though she will not openly tell me for I know that one of the things that made our love stronger is good bed performance and lasting long before ejaculation which she commended on several occasions and showers me with lovely names.

Now I don't know what is happening that no sooner that we will start love making than I will ejaculate immediately and it will take a long before the rod stand up again. Please advise

Old age
cares of life
unresolved relationship issues
your body may need detoxification

there are many reason. DO your own personal check up. Stay way from SUGAR FOODS
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
2 minutes is usually the. "Final destination". cheesy

But if E enter 2 seconds, my dear jejely stay chaste. grin grin

On a serious note, cummin too early can cause flash depression.
It's a nightmare.
Op you are not alone, many Nigerian men have such experience but no one will like to discuss it.
Country hard, stress is a contributing factor, free your mind while at it, you'll last longer.
I may be wrong Sha.

1 Like

Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by Ammishaddai: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
You may have to see a doctor. And by the way, what is your age range?
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by Bornsinner7: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ah sir.. your radiator is bad or your water pump is broken

It is due to over hitting.. or over use of the machine.. since it is inbuilt, you cannot change it.. if not I'd have suggested you get a new one.

If your coolant level is low.. a quick top off before running the engine is necessary.. take two bottles of black bullet, three bitter cola, one mudu of debino and one full coconut, turn on the AC to reduce stress on the engine..

Apply a table spoon of engine oil into the spark plug hole and clean the spark plug with a little drop of saliva or petrol..

Enjoy your machine sir..

2 Likes

Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by Yellowtree: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Your engine is responding to wear-n-tear grin
You have over used yourself
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
pelusi:

Go for sperm count test
Mobidity test
Mophology test all this is done with a simple sperm test

Check your sugar levels

Have you been on any medication or drugs of late

Men from 40yrs and above could experience erectile dysfunction and can be corrected with drugs

Do you masturbat
Have your mind be worried for some days prior to your noticing it
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by pelusi: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You may have to see a doctor. And by the way, what is your age range?

Early 40's and this just started recently, precisely more than a month now
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by Ammishaddai: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
pelusi:

Early 40's and this just started recently, precisely more than a month now
Kindly see your doctor. That is the best advice for now
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by pelusi: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
frozen70:

Go for sperm count test
Mobidity test
Mophology test all this is done with a simple sperm test

Check your sugar levels

Have you been on any medication or drugs of late

Men from 40yrs and above could experience erectile dysfunction and can be corrected with drugs

Do you masturbat
Have your mind be worried for some days prior to your noticing it

None of the above mentioned factor unless in the aspect of being worried and stressed/depressed for atimes as a man one may be prompted into "over thinking'" may be financial challenges and the way things are going. That's all
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
pelusi:

None of the above mentioned factor unless in the aspect of being worried and stressed/depressed for atimes as a man one may be prompted into "over thinking'" may be financial challenges and the way things are going. That's all

You never can tell, run a test and have your BP checked
Re: From 30 To 45 Min Man To 5- 10 Min: What Is Happening? by pelusi: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
frozen70:

You never can tell, run a test and have your BP checked

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. / ...... / Relocation Sale!!! Haier Thermacool Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.