Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? (7733 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Impermissible To Say Unlegislated Du'a (dhikr) After Prayer (salah) / What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Uniform definitions in what sense?

Na Spanish i write? …what are the rules governing your fasting, depend on the whims & caprices of your G.O. a mortal like you.? Even though Muslim fast for years or eternity you will still be wailing because that how your brain was designed... Nothing will ever satisfy you.."Munafiquoon"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
alasane:

Even yours have no uniform definitions or regulations

Kofeso grin Definition and regulation are two diff words.

alasane:

Na Spanish i write? …what are the rules governing your fasting, depend on the whims & caprices of your G.O. a mortal like you.? Even though Muslim fast for years or eternity you will still be wailing because that how your brain was designed... Nothing will ever satisfy you.."Munafiquoon"

As you know we Christians are NOT slaves that must by fire by force fasted for 40 days and nights in the lantern period, Jesus Christ didn't force us to by must fasted in this period... You're been brainwashed thereby eating in the morning having a break in the afternoon and eating at night thinking you're fasting for the day (1 - 0 - 1).

If your brain is working perfectly, you should ask your alfa the reason behind 1 - 0 - 1 method of your fasting. But I'll help you out..

These are the reason:

Muhammad your paedophile messenger cannot do without not KISSING, having sexual affairs with his wives during Ramadhan period and secondly, Muhammad cannot play with his belly, he loves food like someone suffering from gourmand..

Na food and puci send your messenger to grave shey you know?
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Kofeso grin Definition and regulation are two diff words.

As you know we Christians are NOT slaves that must by fire by force fasted for 40 days and nights in the lantern period, Jesus Christ didn't force us to by must fasted in this period... You're been brainwashed thereby eating in the morning having a break in the afternoon and eating at night thinking you're fasting for the day (1 - 0 - 1).

If your brain is working perfectly, you should ask your alfa the reason behind 1 - 0 - 1 method of your fasting. But I'll help you out..

These are the reason:

Muhammad your paedophile messenger cannot do without not KISSING, having sexual affairs with his wives during Ramadhan period and secondly, Muhammad cannot play with his belly, he loves food like someone suffering from gourmand..

Na food and puci send your messenger to grave shey you know?

.......any yet Redeemed,Winner,Cele,Synagogue etc all declared fasting for their members....you see your narratives.. After the dead of Prophet about thousand of years ago, Muslims are used to that blackmail and nothing change."munafiquoon"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
alasane:

.......any yet Redeemed,Winner,Cele,Synagogue etc all declared fasting for their members....you see your narratives.. After the dead of Prophet about thousand of years ago, Muslims are used to that blackmail and nothing change."munafiquoon"

Did you find it difficult to comprehend what I said? Fasting 40 days and nights in lantern season is not by fire by force because WE ARE NOT SLAVES RATHER CHILDREN OF GOD.. Our God didn't force anyone to by force fast 40 days and nights as allah through your late messenger mandated Ramadhan for you, the reason is that YOU ARE SLAVES.

Nobody is blackmailing your paedophile messenger that used to kiss and had sex with his wives during Ramadhan.. Maybe you'll send your anger to sahih Muslim

CHECK IT OUT HERE:

Sahih Muslim Book 6, Number 2436:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives while he was fasting, and then she ('A'isha) smiled (as she narrated).

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2445:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to kiss her during the month of fasting.

Muhammad sexual intercourse during Ramadan

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2452:

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: The dawn broke upon the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) during the Ramadan in a state of junub not because of sexual dream (but on account of intercourse) and he washed himself and observed fast.

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2456:

Sulaiman b. Yasar reported that he asked Umm Salama whether a person (who gets up) in the morning in a state of junub should observe fast. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (at times) got up in the morning in a state of junub, not because of sexual dreams (but on account of intercourse at night), and then observed fast.

Now tell me how I blackmail your messenger or am I the author of that hadith? Muhammad can't do without sex, he mandated sahoor for you just to cover up his sexual huge at night and tagged sahoor as blessing food grin
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Did you find it difficult to comprehend what I said? Fasting 40 days and nights in lantern season is not by fire by force because WE ARE NOT SLAVES RATHER CHILDREN OF GOD.. Our God didn't force anyone to by force fast 40 days and nights as allah through your late messenger mandated Ramadhan for you, the reason is that YOU ARE SLAVES.

Nobody is blackmailing your paedophile messenger that used to kiss and had sex with his wives during Ramadhan.. Maybe you'll send your anger to sahih Muslim

CHECK IT OUT HERE:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives while he was fasting, and then she ('A'isha) smiled (as she narrated).

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to kiss her during the month of fasting.

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: The dawn broke upon the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) during the Ramadan in a state of junub not because of sexual dream (but on account of intercourse) and he washed himself and observed fast.

Sulaiman b. Yasar reported that he asked Umm Salama whether a person (who gets up) in the morning in a state of junub should observe fast. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (at times) got up in the morning in a state of junub, not because of sexual dreams (but on account of intercourse at night), and then observed fast.

Now tell me how I blackmail your messenger or am I the author of that hadith? Muhammad can't do without sex, he mandated sahoor for you just to cover up his sexual huge at night and tagged sahoor as blessing food grin

After the dead of Prophet about thousand of years ago, Muslims are used to that blackmail, fabrication and nothing change."munafiquoon"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

CHECK IT OUT HERE:

any yet you failed simple question..What are the rules.regulations ,obligations etc governing your type of fasting.? But instead you were busy running upandown fabricating Hadith.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by Charleys: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Why are prices of food going up when Muslims are on fasting?
Even the price of coke went up.

This is because the Muslims are not really fasting as they pretend to be.
This is the biggest scam perpetrated on Nigeria.

In a true fasting, you aren't supposed to eat by 5 a.m but these people are hoarding food and eating before they start the fasting and pretending that they are fasting.

Scam.
I do fasting too when I want and it's a 0-0-1

With no water if it's a dry fasting.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2021
alasane:

any yet you failed simple question..What are the rules.regulations ,obligations etc governing your type of fasting.? But instead you were busy running upandown fabricating Hadith.

Are you this daft? grin I said we're NOT under bondage as Christians, lent is not compulsory as your ramadhan is compulsory simply because you're SLAVES enslaved to serve your allah by fire by force

So sahih Muslim is now fabricating hadith just because of the shame embedded therein about your paedophile late messenger that is fond of sexual intercourse while fasting. BABY DON'T CRY, you're too small to confront me here
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:20am On Apr 24, 2021
alasane:

After the dead of Prophet about thousand of years ago, Muslims are used to that blackmail, fabrication and nothing change."munafiquoon"

Pillock, am I the author of sahih Muslim that narrated the sexual life of your late paedophile messenger while fasting during ramadhan?

Send your suffering and anger to the author of sahih Muslim if to you he blackmailed muhammad that was poisoned to dead because of his love for food and puci

Maybe you don't know that sahih Muslim is highly acclaimed by Sunni Muslims. It is considered the second most authentic hadith collection after Sahih al-Bukhari. It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj also known as Imam Muslim. So it's not fabricated okay
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you this daft? grin I said we're NOT under bondage as Christians, lent is not compulsory as your ramadhan is compulsory simply because you're SLAVES enslaved to serve your allah by fire by force

So sahih Muslim is now fabricating hadith just because of the shame embedded therein about your paedophile late messenger that is fond of sexual intercourse while fasting. BABY DON'T CRY, you're too small to confront me here
For those that fast what are the rules governing it? Mad man?
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
alasane:

For those that fast what are the rules governing it? Mad man?

I am very sure by now you're in Neuropathic pain, Let's behold the madman between Muhammad and I...

Muhammad brainwashed you to be eating sahoor before fasting because of his love for sex and his suffering from gourmand.. Can't you see he was a madman for doing this? Even allah called him a MADMAN just imagine

Quran 44:14

Whereas they had then turned away from him and said, He is a madman, tutored!
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I am very sure by now you're in Neuropathic pain, Let's behold the madman between Muhammad and I...

Muhammad brainwashed you to be eating sahoor before fasting because of his love for sex and his suffering from gourmand.. Can't you see he was a madman for doing this? Even allah called him a MADMAN just imagine

Quran 44:14

Whereas they had then turned away from him and said, He is a madman, tutored!

Simple question you are still beating about the bush....,,tell me the rules if any of your brethren happened to fast. Psychopath
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Simple question you are still beating about the bush....,,tell me the rules if any of your brethren happened to fast. Psychopath

Is it because English language is NOT a language allah understood maketh you to find it difficult to comprehend what I've been saying so far? I said as Christians we are not under bondage to compulsorily observe lantern period as your Ramadhan is a must that you slaves of allah must observe in other to inherit the sex paradise of allah that's full of virgins.

No stipulated rules or regulations recorded about it in the Bible. So please stop being Nutter and try to effectively make use of your brain
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Is it because English language is NOT a language allah understood maketh you to find it difficult to comprehend what I've been saying so far? I said as Christians we are not under bondage to compulsorily observe lantern period as your Ramadhan is a must that you slaves of allah must observe in other to inherit the sex paradise of allah that's full of virgins.

No stipulated rules or regulations recorded about it in the Bible. So please stop being Nutter and try to effectively make use of your brain

You Blatherskite, no single rules & regulations for your fasting, and you have the temerity to question ours.....you see how daft and deranged you are becoming, so yours is what ,0-0-0,0-0-1, 1-1-1 or which?
I told you earlier ours is NOT at whims & caprices of various G.O as obtain in your various biz center (sic) churches with private jets and ostentations life styles of their family at the expenses of tithes & levy imposed on hapless & gullible members like you and your ancestors.
More so you forgot to quote this Hadith as well. "arna"

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maggot knob slave, are you this prat? You claim to be fasting for the day while eating breakfast, I revealed to you the reason for sahoor which your alfas, imams, Sheikhs, etc will never tell you.. New day starts when it's 12:00midnight, if you're fasting for the day and one criminal paedophile messenger brainwashed you to eat sahoor before 5am, you should know there's something wrong somewhere which I've revealed to you. Don't forget FOOD AND SEX SENT MUHAMMAD TO GRAVE

G.O will never tell us how fasting should be done, G.O will never tell us to abstain from sex while fasting, Muhammad even encouraged you to always have sex while observing ramadhan ask yourself is that one a genuine prophet?

IF YOU DEVIATE FROM THE DISCUSSION I'LL KEEP ON EXPOSING YOUR RELIGION (ISLAM)

So you're not aware that your imam, alfas, are the one sharing your zakat grin?

Should will move from Ramadhan talks to zakat? If you try to deviate I promise you sincerely speaking, you'll hate Islam, your god allah and late messenger Muhammad

Your ancestors from the ages past till today just because they wanted to go and bow, kiss, worship the shrine and black stone of kaaba, they will send money to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which Sheikh mohammed bin salman and the likes are using to acquire private planes. See Don't let me be revealing the secret in your occultist religion grin

When talking next sense please borrow sense or look for where your senses are hiding, "bollocks, berk"

Just ranting .numbskull you fast from when to when? Dry or wet tell us here pls tell me any Islamic cleric with private jets as your G.O, your fasting has no basic rules, yet you try to blackmail our DEEN that has rules & regulation in any facet of our life..
We kiss black stone in mecca yet you run helter skelter to Jerusalem on jamboree with any significant effect on your face(copy copy)
I told you earlier your ancestor has been blackmailing Islam & nothing i mean nothing change.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maggot knob slave, are you this prat? You claim to be fasting for the day while eating breakfast, I revealed to you the reason for sahoor which your alfas, imams, Sheikhs, etc will never tell you.. New day starts when it's 12:00midnight, if you're fasting for the day and one criminal paedophile messenger brainwashed you to eat sahoor before 5am, you should know there's something wrong somewhere which I've revealed to you. Don't forget FOOD AND SEX SENT MUHAMMAD TO GRAVE

G.O will never tell us how fasting should be done, G.O will never tell us to abstain from sex while fasting, Muhammad even encouraged you to always have sex while observing ramadhan ask yourself is that one a genuine prophet?

Should will move from Ramadhan talks to zakat? If you try to deviate I promise you sincerely speaking, you'll hate Islam, your god allah and late messenger Muhammad

Your ancestors from the ages past till today just because they wanted to go and bow, kiss, worship the shrine and black stone of kaaba, they will send money to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which Sheikh mohammed bin salman and the likes are using to acquire private planes. See Don't let me be revealing the secret in your occultist religion grin

When talking next sense please borrow sense or look for where your senses are hiding, "bollocks, berk"

"pig eater" …..you this swine. Simple question . You start your fasting when and break it when? The next thing you take on a voyage how the prophet kiss his wives,black stone in makkah etc...Islamic is NOT for motivational speakers but knowledge based deen .Too much alcoholic in your bloodstream
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Read this carefully …alcoholism

your naming .......free alcohol
you start school ......free alcohol
birthday......free alcohol
graduation.... free alcohol
start work... free alcohol
married free alcohol
your wife put to bed free alcohol...

the list is endless
this is how alcohol control your life from cradle to death...."dan uwarka"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Just ranting .numbskull you fast from when to when? Dry or wet tell us here pls tell me any Islamic cleric with private jets as your G.O, your fasting has no basic rules, yet you try to blackmail our DEEN that has rules & regulation in any facet of our life..
We kiss black stone in mecca yet you run helter skelter to Jerusalem on jamboree with any significant effect on your face(copy copy)
I told you earlier your ancestor has been blackmailing Islam & nothing i mean nothing change.

Nitwit slave, now that you're trying to deviate I am very sure you're now adequately equipped on the fact that muhammad do had sex during ramadhan as narrated from the hadith I posted to you. You saw where allah called Muhammad as Madman from the Quranic verse I posted earlier. Now back to your question

NAMES OF ISLAMIC CLERICS WITH PRIVATE JETS

As allah blindfolded you to see Sheikh mohammed bin salman from KSA with private jets from my last post?

2. Prince Shāh Karim al-Husayni he is Mawlana Hazar Imam he has a private jet

3. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has a private jet

Are you okay with these three or you need more?

You kiss, bow, worship and cycling the shrine of kaaba and you think you're doing the right thing by serving true and living God? Is your religion not occultist with what you just said now? You even go half naked while serving your god in kaaba, nawa ooo

Wait who run helter skelter to Jerusalem? Borrow sense nah pls. My God never mandated pilgrimage to Jerusalem before entering paradise for us as Christians. Pls refute not to be brainwashed. Nobody is copying you slave boy, we don't go to Jerusalem to worship, cycling, a stone. So tell me how we copied your idolism act in mecca?

How did I blackmailed you deen? Am I the author of Sahih Muslim ?

Maybe you should send your anger to the author of sahih Muslim
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Read this carefully …alcoholism

your naming .......free alcohol
you start school ......free alcohol
birthday......free alcohol
graduation.... free alcohol
start work... free alcohol
married free alcohol
your wife put to bed free alcohol...

the list is endless
this is how alcohol control your life from cradle to death...."dan uwarka"

Baby now crying grin sorry ooo grin It is now ALCOHOL again, no more private jets, lent and tithes.. Frustration no good ooo I swear grin
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Nitwit slave, now that you're trying to deviate I am very sure you're now adequately equipped on the fact that muhammad do had sex during ramadhan as narrated from the hadith I posted to you. You saw where allah called Muhammad as Madman from the Quranic verse I posted earlier. Now back to your question

NAMES OF ISLAMIC CLERICS WITH PRIVATE JETS

As allah blindfolded you to see Sheikh mohammed bin salman from KSA with private jets from my last post?

2. Prince Shāh Karim al-Husayni he is Mawlana Hazar Imam he has a private jet

3. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has a private jet

Are you okay with these three or you need more?

You kiss, bow, worship and cycling the shrine of kaaba and you think you're doing the right thing by serving true and living God? Is your religion not occultist with what you just said now? You even go half naked while serving your god in kaaba, nawa ooo

Wait who run helter skelter to Jerusalem? Borrow sense nah pls. My God never mandated pilgrimage to Jerusalem before entering paradise for us as Christians. Pls refute not to be brainwashed. Nobody is copying you slave boy, we don't go to Jerusalem to worship, cycling, a stone. So tell me how we copied your idolism act in mecca?

How did I blackmailed you deen? Am I the author of Sahih Muslim ?

Maybe you should send your anger to the author of sahih Muslim

Loblolly, you really mental examination or be taken to one of your G.O for deliverance as perveance in you faith... all this your gibberish never mentioned the condition attached to your fasting but casting and blackmailing Islam … remember century ago your ancestors did same thing & they are not different from you, MUSLIM CLERIC and MUSLIM RULER are different thing dork. noun. …bonehead
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Baby now crying grin sorry ooo grin It is now ALCOHOL again, no more private jets, lent and tithes.. Frustration no good ooo I swear grin

"Dingbat" Never deviating but telling you that no topic is off limit hence i reiterated you as a product of liquor... then tell us your region injunction that take you to Jerusalem "dunce" copy copy.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Loblolly, you really mental examination or be taken to one of your G.O for deliverance as perveance in you faith... all this your gibberish never mentioned the condition attached to your fasting but casting and blackmailing Islam … remember century ago your ancestors did same thing & they are not different from you, MUSLIM CLERIC and MUSLIM RULER are different thing dork. noun. …bonehead

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so you're this daft and dunce chaii damn it.. Is imam and Sheikh not a title use for your Muslim clerics? You this dingbat must go back to quranic school. You are nothing but pencil with what you said above grin

AntiChristian come and help your Muslim brother ooo

I will ask you for the last time, Am I the author of sahih Muslim that to you blackmail your messenger muhammad?
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

"Dingbat" Never deviating but telling you that no topic is off limit hence i reiterated you as a product of liquor... then tell us your region injunction that take you to Jerusalem "dunce" copy copy.

Shey you sha trust me, I'm always available to serve you better..

Now take a look at this :

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Hope you won't called this one blackmailing as usual grin

See how puci and food sent Muhammad to his early grave, what a pity cry
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey you sha trust me, I'm always available to serve you better..

Now take a look at this :

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Hope you won't called this one blackmailing as usual grin

See how puci and food sent Muhammad to his early grave, what a pity cry

I told earlier you are the first................ scum

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the Taking of Poison:
Rebuttal to David Wood's Offensive Video "Who Killed Muhammad?"
By
Bassam Zawadi

Since Muhammad died from the poisoning. he failed Zainab's (the Jewish lady) test.
This argument must be the silliest one so far.
First of all, who cares about what the Jewish lady's criteria for prophethood was? Can Wood tell us why we should care?
Secondly, the Qur'an itself indirectly implies that it's possible for Muhammad (peace be upon him) to be killed without compromising his prophethood (see 3:144). So Muslims are concerned with the Islamic criteria and not with some disbelieving Jewish lady's self-made criteria.
Thirdly, prophets in the past have been killed by Jews according to both the Qur'an (5:70) and New Testament (Matthew 14:8-12; 23:35-37). It amazes me why Wood would then expect us Muslims or his Christian listeners to take these baseless criteria set by the Jewish lady seriously.
Fourthly, what is even more absurd is that Wood doesn't even bother to tell us that the Jewish lady herself is contradicting her own scriptures, for we find in the Old Testament itself that prophets were killed. For instance, 2 Chronicles 24:20-22 shows that Zechariah was stoned by order of King Joash. Also, during the time of Elijah there were supposedly unnamed prophets who were put to death by Jezebel (see 1 Kings 18:4, 13; 19:14). So this Jewish lady was even contradicting her own "holy" book!
Fifthly, Wood isn't highlighting the other wording in the narrating of this story. In the version by Al-Waqidi we read:
If he was a prophet, then the sheep would inform him of what I did. (Al-Waqidi, Al-Maghaazi, Volume 1, page 276)
This is similarly reported by Ibn Sa'd:
ÅIf he was a prophet, then the arm (of the sheep) would inform him of what I did. (Ibn Sa'd, at-Tabaqaatul Kubra, hadith no. 1922)

Seeing that Wood doesn't care about the isnad system, how would Wood objectively determine, which is the correct reading? For one reading shows that the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed the Jewish lady's test with flying colors!

The Jewish lady intended (by her action to show) that if he wasn't a prophet, then he would die. However, he lived - peace be upon him - for years while being in a condition as he was before eating (the sheep with the poison) and behaved like how he used to before. The Jews did not kill him with her action just as she killed the others and Allah All-Mighty was good in His action towards him (i.e. the Prophet) as usual. The effects actuated years later as a way of honoring him (i.e. the Prophet) with martyrdom.(Ibn Muflih, Al-'Aadaab ash-Shar'eeyah, Volume 3, pages 93-94)
Argument:

- Why didn't God preserve the New Testament in a way so that none of its texts has doubt casted upon it and avoid the result of having millions of people apostatizing from Christianity and being turned off from converting to it?
Wood asks why revelation would have been necessary when the poison could be tasted. Was Wood there? Does he know how strong the taste of the poison was? Does Wood know how long it would take an average person to have detected it before swallowing it? These are just silly questions and Wood is just trying to push any argument he possibly can on this. This is nothing more than a clear sign of desperation.
E
At the 19th minute, 28th second, Wood said:
Allah sits back and watches as a woman poisons His prophet and He does nothing as His prophet dies a humiliating death. Why does Allah protect Jesus from harm and sends him straight to paradise, yet He turns around and sees Muhammad wallowing in freakish misery, Allah doesn't lift a finger to help him? Sounds like Allah was showing a little favoritism. "Don't mess with Jesus, Allah won't let you!" But go ahead feed Muhammad some rat poison, Allah doesn't care"
First of all, we have already demonstrated that prophets according to the Old Testament, New Testament and Qur'an could be killed by God's permission. Some are killed, while others are not. We don't delve into God's divine plan when it comes to such issues.
Secondly, to say that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died in in a "humiliating" manner and "freakish misery" is an unwarranted exaggeration. Even if Wood wanted to insinuate that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died a painful death [see end of article for more on this], then it still wouldn't justify or qualify the use of the phrase "freakish misery". Such a statement would entail that the kind of death was abnormal or grotesque. Examples of such deaths would be someone being burned to death or crucified naked after being tortured (remind you of anyone?) or crushed under an elevator, etc. However, the Prophet (peace be upon him) died in his bed years after eating the poisonous sheep. In fact, the Prophet (peace be upon him) continued on to successfully finish his mission of spreading Islam (a big "Mwaah, haah, haah" to the Jewish lady's and Wood's face). So could we say that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died in a "humiliating" manner just like Wood's god supposedly did? No of course not. Our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is definitely more honorable than Wood's false god in both his life and death.
Thirdly, Jesus being saved from death wouldn't mean that Jesus (peace be upon him) is considered to be favored by Allah over Muhammad (peace be upon him), for this would be ignoring many other factors on this point (see here, here & here). Allah saved Jesus (peace be upon him) because there was wisdom in Him doing so (see here).
Fourthly, talk about inconsistency. According to Christian theology, the Father allowed his "Son" to die the most humiliating and painful death possible just so that his "wrath may be appeased". Where is Wood's sarcastic mockery of theological beliefs when you need it?
Argument:
At the 21st minute, 11th second, Wood said:
Muhammad's ultimate wish was to die in battle and it was his greatest desire. But instead of letting Muhammad die while fighting the Jews, Allah lets him die a disgraceful death in utter agony at the hands of a Jewish woman.
Wood bases this argument on a narration he cited shortly before in his video:
Sahih al-Bukhari 2797 - The Prophet said, . . . "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred."
Nowhere is the word "battle" mentioned in the narration. The word mentioned is "martyred" and martyrdom isn't only achieved in the battle field. Getting killed for the cause of God is martyrdom and if the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died by poison by an enemy of God as Wood himself is telling us, then that would mean that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died the death of a martyr and got his wish.
Regarding the Prophet's Suffering and Endurance of Pain
Wood in the beginning of the 12th minute of the video presented the following narrations:
Sunan Ibn Majah 1622 - Aishah said: "I never saw anyone suffer more pain than the Messenger of Allah."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2588 - Aisha said, "When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground."
It is indeed true that the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to feel greater pain than the rest of the people. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said in one narration:
"The people who are most sorely tried are the Prophets, then those who are closest to them, then those who are next closest." (Ahmad, 26539; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 1165).
Why is this so? The Prophet (peace be upon him) explains:
"A man will be tested according to the level of his religious commitment, and the trials will keep affecting a slave of Allaah until he is left walking on the face of the earth with no burden of sin whatsoever." (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 4013; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah, 3249, cited here).
We also read:
Narrated by 'Abdullah
I visited Allah's Apostle while he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." He said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you." I said, "Is it because you will have a double reward?" He said, "Yes, it is so. No Muslim is afflicted with any harm, even if it were the prick of a thorn, but that Allah expiates his sins because of that, as a tree sheds its leaves." (Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 70, Number 551)
While Wood attempts to argue that the Prophet's (peace be upon him) pain was a result of being humiliated by God, we in fact see that the complete opposite is actually the case!
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so you're this daft and dunce chaii damn it.. Is imam and Sheikh not a title use for your Muslim clerics? You this dingbat must go back to quranic school. You are nothing but pencil with what you said above grin

AntiChristian come and help your Muslim brother ooo

I will ask you for the last time, Am I the author of sahih Muslim that to you blackmail your messenger muhammad?

Just making nuisance of yourself ,so MBS is an islamic cleric in saudi..?...you need another miracle from indaboski odumeje & Rita Edochie to delivered you ....

All your marauding never come across this verse in the Quran?

Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:6

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

I told earlier you are the first................ scum

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the Taking of Poison:
Rebuttal to David Wood's Offensive Video "Who Killed Muhammad?"
By
Bassam Zawadi

Since Muhammad died from the poisoning. he failed Zainab's (the Jewish lady) test.
This argument must be the silliest one so far.
First of all, who cares about what the Jewish lady's criteria for prophethood was? Can Wood tell us why we should care?
Secondly, the Qur'an itself indirectly implies that it's possible for Muhammad (peace be upon him) to be killed without compromising his prophethood (see 3:144). So Muslims are concerned with the Islamic criteria and not with some disbelieving Jewish lady's self-made criteria.
Thirdly, prophets in the past have been killed by Jews according to both the Qur'an (5:70) and New Testament (Matthew 14:8-12; 23:35-37). It amazes me why Wood would then expect us Muslims or his Christian listeners to take these baseless criteria set by the Jewish lady seriously.
Fourthly, what is even more absurd is that Wood doesn't even bother to tell us that the Jewish lady herself is contradicting her own scriptures, for we find in the Old Testament itself that prophets were killed. For instance, 2 Chronicles 24:20-22 shows that Zechariah was stoned by order of King Joash. Also, during the time of Elijah there were supposedly unnamed prophets who were put to death by Jezebel (see 1 Kings 18:4, 13; 19:14). So this Jewish lady was even contradicting her own "holy" book!
Fifthly, Wood isn't highlighting the other wording in the narrating of this story. In the version by Al-Waqidi we read:
If he was a prophet, then the sheep would inform him of what I did. (Al-Waqidi, Al-Maghaazi, Volume 1, page 276)
This is similarly reported by Ibn Sa'd:
ÅIf he was a prophet, then the arm (of the sheep) would inform him of what I did. (Ibn Sa'd, at-Tabaqaatul Kubra, hadith no. 1922)

Seeing that Wood doesn't care about the isnad system, how would Wood objectively determine, which is the correct reading? For one reading shows that the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed the Jewish lady's test with flying colors!

The Jewish lady intended (by her action to show) that if he wasn't a prophet, then he would die. However, he lived - peace be upon him - for years while being in a condition as he was before eating (the sheep with the poison) and behaved like how he used to before. The Jews did not kill him with her action just as she killed the others and Allah All-Mighty was good in His action towards him (i.e. the Prophet) as usual. The effects actuated years later as a way of honoring him (i.e. the Prophet) with martyrdom.(Ibn Muflih, Al-'Aadaab ash-Shar'eeyah, Volume 3, pages 93-94)
Argument:

- Why didn't God preserve the New Testament in a way so that none of its texts has doubt casted upon it and avoid the result of having millions of people apostatizing from Christianity and being turned off from converting to it?
Wood asks why revelation would have been necessary when the poison could be tasted. Was Wood there? Does he know how strong the taste of the poison was? Does Wood know how long it would take an average person to have detected it before swallowing it? These are just silly questions and Wood is just trying to push any argument he possibly can on this. This is nothing more than a clear sign of desperation.
E
At the 19th minute, 28th second, Wood said:
Allah sits back and watches as a woman poisons His prophet and He does nothing as His prophet dies a humiliating death. Why does Allah protect Jesus from harm and sends him straight to paradise, yet He turns around and sees Muhammad wallowing in freakish misery, Allah doesn't lift a finger to help him? Sounds like Allah was showing a little favoritism. "Don't mess with Jesus, Allah won't let you!" But go ahead feed Muhammad some rat poison, Allah doesn't care"
First of all, we have already demonstrated that prophets according to the Old Testament, New Testament and Qur'an could be killed by God's permission. Some are killed, while others are not. We don't delve into God's divine plan when it comes to such issues.
Secondly, to say that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died in in a "humiliating" manner and "freakish misery" is an unwarranted exaggeration. Even if Wood wanted to insinuate that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died a painful death [see end of article for more on this], then it still wouldn't justify or qualify the use of the phrase "freakish misery". Such a statement would entail that the kind of death was abnormal or grotesque. Examples of such deaths would be someone being burned to death or crucified naked after being tortured (remind you of anyone?) or crushed under an elevator, etc. However, the Prophet (peace be upon him) died in his bed years after eating the poisonous sheep. In fact, the Prophet (peace be upon him) continued on to successfully finish his mission of spreading Islam (a big "Mwaah, haah, haah" to the Jewish lady's and Wood's face). So could we say that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died in a "humiliating" manner just like Wood's god supposedly did? No of course not. Our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is definitely more honorable than Wood's false god in both his life and death.
Thirdly, Jesus being saved from death wouldn't mean that Jesus (peace be upon him) is considered to be favored by Allah over Muhammad (peace be upon him), for this would be ignoring many other factors on this point (see here, here & here). Allah saved Jesus (peace be upon him) because there was wisdom in Him doing so (see here).
Fourthly, talk about inconsistency. According to Christian theology, the Father allowed his "Son" to die the most humiliating and painful death possible just so that his "wrath may be appeased". Where is Wood's sarcastic mockery of theological beliefs when you need it?
Argument:
At the 21st minute, 11th second, Wood said:
Muhammad's ultimate wish was to die in battle and it was his greatest desire. But instead of letting Muhammad die while fighting the Jews, Allah lets him die a disgraceful death in utter agony at the hands of a Jewish woman.
Wood bases this argument on a narration he cited shortly before in his video:
Sahih al-Bukhari 2797 - The Prophet said, . . . "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred."
Nowhere is the word "battle" mentioned in the narration. The word mentioned is "martyred" and martyrdom isn't only achieved in the battle field. Getting killed for the cause of God is martyrdom and if the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died by poison by an enemy of God as Wood himself is telling us, then that would mean that the Prophet (peace be upon him) died the death of a martyr and got his wish.
Regarding the Prophet's Suffering and Endurance of Pain
Wood in the beginning of the 12th minute of the video presented the following narrations:
Sunan Ibn Majah 1622 - Aishah said: "I never saw anyone suffer more pain than the Messenger of Allah."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2588 - Aisha said, "When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground."
It is indeed true that the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to feel greater pain than the rest of the people. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said in one narration:
"The people who are most sorely tried are the Prophets, then those who are closest to them, then those who are next closest." (Ahmad, 26539; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 1165).
Why is this so? The Prophet (peace be upon him) explains:
"A man will be tested according to the level of his religious commitment, and the trials will keep affecting a slave of Allaah until he is left walking on the face of the earth with no burden of sin whatsoever." (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 4013; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah, 3249, cited here).
We also read:
Narrated by 'Abdullah
I visited Allah's Apostle while he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." He said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you." I said, "Is it because you will have a double reward?" He said, "Yes, it is so. No Muslim is afflicted with any harm, even if it were the prick of a thorn, but that Allah expiates his sins because of that, as a tree sheds its leaves." (Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 70, Number 551)
While Wood attempts to argue that the Prophet's (peace be upon him) pain was a result of being humiliated by God, we in fact see that the complete opposite is actually the case!

You are trying to cover the shame of paedophile master himself grin

Take a look and please read :

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .

Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas: On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:660
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Just making nuisance of yourself ,so MBS is an islamic cleric in saudi..?...you need another miracle from indaboski odumeje & Rita Edochie to delivered you ....

As your god allah blindfolded you to see SHEIKH infront of his name? I asked is Sheikh, imam, etc no more titles giving to your Muslim clerics? You are dodging the question you this jackass grin

alasane:

All your marauding never come across this verse in the Quran?

Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:6

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

What did you want me to believe oo Mr galah?

Or you want me to believe in allah that himself, itself or herself boldly said There is No God etc....??

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

As your god allah blindfolded you to see SHEIKH infront of his name? I asked is Sheikh, imam, etc no more titles giving to your Muslim clerics? You are dodging the question you this jackass grin

Or you want me to believe in allah that himself, itself or herself boldly said There is No God etc....??

Dipstick remember Al-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:10

وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ

And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule.

Al-Hijr (الحجر) / 15:95

إِنَّا كَفَيْنَاكَ الْمُسْتَهْزِئِينَ

Indeed, We are sufficient for you against the mockers
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Al-Jaathiya (الجاثية) / 45:9

وَإِذَا عَلِمَ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا شَيْئًا اتَّخَذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.

you can never escape this..
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by paulgabrielz: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are trying to cover the shame of paedophile master himself grin

Take a look and please read :

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .

Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas: On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:660

ninnyhammer .......
remember
Al-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:70

وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَن تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ وَإِن تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لَّا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ أُبْسِلُوا بِمَا كَسَبُوا لَهُمْ شَرَابٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ وَعَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ

And leave those who take their religion as amusement and diversion and whom the worldly life has deluded. But remind with the Qur'an, lest a soul be given up to destruction for what it earned; it will have other than Allah no protector and no intercessor. And if it should offer every compensation, it would not be taken from it. Those are the ones who are given to destruction for what they have earned. For them will be a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment because they used to disbelieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids / What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Islamic Guidance Regarding Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.