Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? (7734 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Impermissible To Say Unlegislated Du'a (dhikr) After Prayer (salah) / What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey you sha trust me, I'm always available to serve you better..

Now take a look at this :

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

"arna" remember your grave

Al-A'raaf (الأعراف) / 7:51

الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَهْوًا وَلَعِبًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا فَالْيَوْمَ نَنسَاهُمْ كَمَا نَسُوا لِقَاءَ يَوْمِهِمْ هَذَا وَمَا كَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يَجْحَدُونَ

Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs and for having rejected Our verses.

Hope you won't called this one blackmailing as usual grin

See how puci and food sent Muhammad to his early grave, what a pity cry
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

ninnyhammer .......
remember
Al-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:70

وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَن تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ وَإِن تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لَّا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ أُبْسِلُوا بِمَا كَسَبُوا لَهُمْ شَرَابٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ وَعَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ

And leave those who take their religion as amusement and diversion and whom the worldly life has deluded. But remind with the Qur'an, lest a soul be given up to destruction for what it earned; it will have other than Allah no protector and no intercessor. And if it should offer every compensation, it would not be taken from it. Those are the ones who are given to destruction for what they have earned. For them will be a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment because they used to disbelieve.

If your Alfa, imam, Sheikh deceives you that NO MUSLIM CLERICS ever acquired PRIVATE JETS, pls show them what I've thought you here
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Al-Jaathiya (الجاثية) / 45:9

وَإِذَا عَلِمَ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا شَيْئًا اتَّخَذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.

you can never escape this..

Next time if den ask you how Muhammad take give up a ghost, just show dem those ahadith I sent 2u
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
alasane:

Dipstick remember Al-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:10

وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ

And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule.

Al-Hijr (الحجر) / 15:95

إِنَّا كَفَيْنَاكَ الْمُسْتَهْزِئِينَ

Indeed, We are sufficient for you against the mockers

Refute NOT to be brainwashed, seek for the truth and be set free from slavery bondage Muhammad and his god eslaved you in
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=alasane post=101143938][/quote]

MASS ALARM
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Refute NOT to be brainwashed, seek for the truth and be set free from slavery bondage Muhammad and his god eslaved you in

Mouth breather, you just want to be mischievous or running away from the truth. First & foremost you cannot give one simple rules governing Christian fasting but instead went on changing narratives ....check this about this hadiths below

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

you seem deranged & confused ......Kaaba was never built by the Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

l-Baqarah 2:127
وَإِذْ يَرْفَعُ إِبْرَٰهِۦمُ ٱلْقَوَاعِدَ مِنَ ٱلْبَيْتِ وَإِسْمَٰعِيلُ رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّآۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ ٱلْعَلِيمُ
And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

If your Alfa, imam, Sheikh deceives you that NO MUSLIM CLERICS ever acquired PRIVATE JETS, pls show them what I've thought you here

Poor soul.... till now you cannot distinguish Ruler from Islamic cleric......In Nigeria i can name countless G.O with private jets all over places and biz investment no wonder there all raised in unison against new CAMA law
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

MASS ALARM

Scumbag ......someone will saying is fasting from 6 a.m to 12 p.m yet this numbskull questioning Ramadan .Study hard , i told you earlier Islamic is NOT faith based on fake miracles & motivational speaking like your sibling indaboski & co, knowledge & regulations.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

As your god allah blindfolded you to see SHEIKH infront of his name? I asked is Sheikh, imam, etc no more titles giving to your Muslim clerics? You are dodging the question you this jackass grin

What did you want me to believe oo Mr galah?

Or you want me to believe in allah that himself, itself or herself boldly said There is No God etc....??

Dork "arna" pls show me any prayer greater than this in all your scriptures ..

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Can you dispute this prayer also ?

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Next time if den ask you how Muhammad take give up a ghost, just show dem those ahadith I sent 2u

Hircismus,, do you have this hadith of Sahih Bukhari as well.? With those smelly Maggot of yours called mouth

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

MASS ALARM

Slowpoke , you suddenly developed cool feet .. continue your blackmailing ."dan uwarka"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
alasane:

Poor soul.... till now you cannot distinguish Ruler from Islamic cleric......In Nigeria i can name countless G.O with private jets all over places and biz investment no wonder there all raised in unison against new CAMA law

Slave, are these people Muslim clerics or Muslim leaders? Borrow sense pls this is a public forum

1. Prince Shāh Karim al-Husayni he is Mawlana Hazar Imam he has a private jet

2. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has a private jet
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
alasane:

Hircismus,, do you have this hadith of Sahih Bukhari as well.? With those smelly Maggot of yours called mouth

You are just looking for escaping tunnel grin next time make sure you're well adequately equipped before facing Antiislam you this ninnyhammer
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
alasane:

Scumbag ......someone will saying is fasting from 6 a.m to 12 p.m yet this numbskull questioning Ramadan .Study hard , i told you earlier Islamic is NOT faith based on fake miracles & motivational speaking like your sibling indaboski & co, knowledge & regulations.

Shey na your alfa or imam dey fast from 6am to 12pm? grin We Christians don't eat sahoor talkless of fasting from 6am to 12pm.. Again pls apply sense, stop showing your stupidity here on NL abeg
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by yusufhaji(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

Just ranting .numbskull you fast from when to when? Dry or wet tell us here pls tell me any Islamic cleric with private jets as your G.O, your fasting has no basic rules, yet you try to blackmail our DEEN that has rules & regulation in any facet of our life..
We kiss black stone in mecca yet you run helter skelter to Jerusalem on jamboree with any significant effect on your face(copy copy)
I told you earlier your ancestor has been blackmailing Islam & nothing i mean nothing change.
Please ignore the pervert

1 Like

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey na your alfa or imam dey fast from 6am to 12pm? grin We Christians don't eat sahoor talkless of fasting from 6am to 12pm.. Again pls apply sense, stop showing your stupidity here on NL abeg

Slowpoke no escape route for you.....see the Hadith about our fasting do you believe in it now? ..muggins

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

Slowpoke no escape route for you.....see the Hadith about our fasting do you believe in it now? ..muggins

Fopdoodle are you daft? I shown you the reason for you sahoor with concrete evidences/proofs from your hadith but you came here telling me the gate of your paradise full of virgins is for those who fasted, Is that what we are discussing? Try and be sensible or reasonable for a second abeg
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Fopdoodle are you daft? I shown you the reason for you sahoor with concrete evidences/proofs from your hadith but you came here telling me the gate of your paradise full of virgins is for those who fasted, Is that what we are discussing? Try and be sensible or reasonable for a second abeg

You are really idiot & always evasive hallmark of petty criminals.....so you believe in one Hadith and disagrees with others? Fire will surely consumed you with that criminal tendencies. "dan uwarka"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

You are really idiot & always evasive hallmark of petty criminals.....so you believe in one Hadith and disagrees with others? Fire will surely consumed you with that criminal tendencies. "dan uwarka"

Wow are you this senseless? grin I qouted from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim which you believe in but crying now like a baby shows you're naive, dumb, futile and ludicrous for saying I shouldn't believe in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim respectively
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Wow are you this senseless? grin I qouted from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim which you believe in but crying now like a baby shows you're naive, dumb, futile and ludicrous for saying I shouldn't believe in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim respectively

So loquacious & lousy fool...…the following is authentic hadith on fasting and i expect you to believe in totality ….nitwit

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

So loquacious & lousy fool...…the following is authentic hadith on fasting and i expect you to believe in totality ….nitwit

So the sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim I quoted from were NOT authentic right or allah has blindfolded you to see that it's from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim I quoted from?
Sincerely speaking I'm enjoying the frantic, delirious, demented, nutty and kooky you're displaying here, keep it up you can do more better grin
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So the sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim I quoted from were NOT authentic right or allah has blindfolded you to see that it's from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim I quoted from?
Sincerely speaking I'm enjoying the frantic, delirious, demented, nutty and kooky you're displaying here

You are really chaff by advertising your idiocy on this platform.......let me put it in capital..."DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE ON HADITH AS QUOTED ABOVE" OR THEY ARE PARTICULAR HADITH YOU SELECT TO BELIEVE ? '"arnaa"
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

May be your numbskull never come across these verse in the Holy Quran

Aal-i-Imraan (آل عمران) / 3:85

وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Or you are one of those mentioning here;

-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:125

فَمَن يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَن يَهْدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ وَمَن يُرِدْ أَن يُضِلَّهُ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِي السَّمَاءِ كَذَلِكَ يَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

Or you are one of those mentioning here;

-An'aam (الأنعام) / 6:125

فَمَن يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَن يَهْدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ وَمَن يُرِدْ أَن يُضِلَّهُ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِي السَّمَاءِ كَذَلِكَ يَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.

Continue beating around the Bush you this slave boy grin

I gave you the below hadith you tagged it as blackmailing your paedophile messenger as if I'm the author.

Sahih Muslim Book 6, Number 2436:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives while he was fasting, and then she ('A'isha) smiled (as she narrated).

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2445:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to kiss her during the month of fasting.

Muhammad sexual intercourse during Ramadan

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2452:

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: The dawn broke upon the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) during the Ramadan in a state of junub not because of sexual dream (but on account of intercourse) and he washed himself and observed fast.

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2456:

Sulaiman b. Yasar reported that he asked Umm Salama whether a person (who gets up) in the morning in a state of junub should observe fast. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (at times) got up in the morning in a state of junub, not because of sexual dreams (but on account of intercourse at night), and then observed fast.

I know you're seriously pained but I'm enjoying the gadfly, louse, stupidity and foolishness you're displaying grin keep it up slave boy
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Continue beating around the Bush you this slave boy grin

I gave you the below hadith you tagged it as blackmailing your paedophile messenger as if I'm the author.

Sahih Muslim Book 6, Number 2436:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives while he was fasting, and then she ('A'isha) smiled (as she narrated).

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2445:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to kiss her during the month of fasting.

Muhammad sexual intercourse during Ramadan

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2452:

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: The dawn broke upon the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) during the Ramadan in a state of junub not because of sexual dream (but on account of intercourse) and he washed himself and observed fast.

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 2456:

Sulaiman b. Yasar reported that he asked Umm Salama whether a person (who gets up) in the morning in a state of junub should observe fast. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (at times) got up in the morning in a state of junub, not because of sexual dreams (but on account of intercourse at night), and then observed fast.

I know you're seriously pained but I'm enjoying the gadfly, louse, stupidity and foolishness you're displaying grin keep it up slave boy

You are gradually becoming senile ....you don't even know the essence of Hadiths you were quoting. My question all this while is what law governing your fasting hence you accused Muslim of 1-0-1 in fasting?
The one from 6am to 12pm as practice in your faith or
The one involving drinking water alone or
As direct by your G.O?

See this verse below

Al-Anfaal (الأنفال) / 8:35

وَمَا كَانَ صَلَاتُهُمْ عِندَ الْبَيْتِ إِلَّا مُكَاءً وَتَصْدِيَةً فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ

And their prayer at the House was not except whistling and handclapping. So taste the punishment for what you disbelieved.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
alasane:

You are gradually becoming senile ....you don't even know the essence of Hadiths you were quoting. My question all this while is what law governing your fasting hence you accused Muslim of 1-0-1 in fasting?
The one from 6am to 12pm as practice in your faith or
The one involving drinking water alone or
As direct by your G.O?

See this verse below

Al-Anfaal (الأنفال) / 8:35

وَمَا كَانَ صَلَاتُهُمْ عِندَ الْبَيْتِ إِلَّا مُكَاءً وَتَصْدِيَةً فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ

And their prayer at the House was not except whistling and handclapping. So taste the punishment for what you disbelieved.

SENILE best describe your paedophile messenger Muhammad... That old foolish man at 53 chasing his great great grand daughter for marriage and It is the same puci and food that sent him to his early grave. Just imagine someone that's fasting still having sexual intercourse and you this son of a bitch is trying to defend him..

I asked you is it your imam or alfa that's fasting from 6am to 12pm? If allah has not blindfolded you pls read my previous texts, I told you we Christians don't eat breakfast with hoping of fasting for the day and while we are fasting as Christians, we don't engage in UNHOLINESS attitudes like having sex that your criminal messenger Muhammad was known for.

1 Like

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

SENILE best describe your paedophile messenger Muhammad... That old foolish man at 53 chasing his great great grand daughter for marriage and It is the same puci and food that sent him to his early grave. Just imagine someone that's fasting still having sexual intercourse and you this son of a bitch is trying to defend him..

I asked you is it your imam or alfa that's fasting from 6am to 12pm? If allah has not blindfolded you pls read my previous texts, I told you we Christians don't eat breakfast with hoping of fasting for the day and while we are fasting as Christians, we don't engage in UNHOLINESS attitudes like having sex that your criminal messenger Muhammad was known for.

Of course you talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me? Steadily, t[b]he animalistic tendencies[/b] in you is unraveling day by day. The fasting from 6 a.m. to 12pm as ordain by your G.O. or who?...I told you our DEEN is not subject to interpretations to please certain wimp like you or your siblings like 'indaboski' Rita Edochie and many more. But an injunction from Allah through "Rasul"
No matter of Blackmail or fabrication will ever deter the ummah. "Bonehead" Did you forget your brain in your mother’s womb?

Al-Waaqia (الواقعة) / 56:80

تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
alasane:

Of course you talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me? Steadily, t[b]he animalistic tendencies[/b] in you is unraveling day by day. The fasting from 6 a.m. to 12pm as ordain by your G.O. or who?...I told you our DEEN is not subject to interpretations to please certain wimp like you or your siblings like 'indaboski' Rita Edochie and many more. But an injunction from Allah through "Rasul"
No matter of Blackmail or fabrication will ever deter the ummah. "Bonehead" Did you forget your brain in your mother’s womb?

Al-Waaqia (الواقعة) / 56:80

تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

You keep repeating your G.O grin dummy you know what, tell us the name of your G.O that's fasting from 6am to 12pm?

So allah gave your Deen privileges to be having sex while fasting, it is now finish for you grin HOLINESS is not in ur deen and your god allah dictionary bah, keep it up you this frenzied

Wait oo am I the author of those hadith because I don't understand the reason why you'll be telling me I am blackmailing Mr paedophile. Or your deen at 53 never married a 6yr old girl? Or your deen was not poisoned to death? Answer all these questions pls

1 Like

Re: What To Say Upon Breaking Fast? by alasane: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You keep repeating your G.O grin dummy you know what, tell us the name of your G.O that's fasting from 6am to 12pm?

So allah gave your Deen privileges to be having sex while fasting, it is now finish for you grin HOLINESS is not in ur deen and your god allah dictionary bah, keep it up you this frenzied

Wait oo am I the author of those hadith because I don't understand the reason why you'll be telling me I am blackmailing Mr paedophile. Or your deen at 53 never married a 6yr old girl? Or your deen was not poisoned to death? Answer all these questions pls

Cacafuego, you are really suffering from Hypnagogic hallucinations...our fasting is capture in the holy Quran & we don't need any motivational Speaker (sic) pastor, G.O to tell us what do...

Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:183

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous

and more so, the essence of fasting is that
..Allah made fasting obligatory to bring equality between the poor and the rich, surely the rich will not feel the pain of hunger compared to the poor. He willed to create equal experiences between His servants by giving the rich a taste of the pain of hunger so they will become more lenient to the poor.

Furthermore ..the timing of fasting is capture thus :
Allah has decreed for you. "And eat and drink until the white thread of dawn becomes distinct to you from the black thread [of night]. Then complete the fast until the sunset". (Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:187)

Tell me where the timing, law & practice of fasting as captured in your scripture with your UNHOLY MOUTH & BRAIN to the point of you having the effrontery that Muslim are doing 1-0-1?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids / What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Islamic Guidance Regarding Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.