Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria (8844 Views)

Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu / EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Lagoon0: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2021
ALISMILE:
Sincerely bro, I didn't see any.
All I saw were people putting up facades to give themselves responsible outlook
Most were just fake
So you saw able presidential candidate among the old men right?
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by PoliticallyInco: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Realistically l would prefer we consider:

1. Restructuring the country with the barest reliance on the Center. And ensuring only those who want to really serve as public servants are there. I will cut their pay to that of a civil servant in any government institution.

2. Economic, Infrastructural and administrative development in each region.

3. Breaking up the country

4. Before we then discuss Youth leadership.

As a youth if voted, that is the path I will follow and tow. I will:

-Work towards Infrastructural development at all regions

-Setting up proper administrative structures at all regions. including the LGA, regional and statewide policing, regional and statewide judicial process etc.

-Ensure all regions and their states become highly economical where east state will be run as a business units. Gradually ease off Federal Allocations. All states must move to support themselves.I will review all existing development plans and come up with a SINGLE BESPOKE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR EACH REGION. Then I shall suspended any other duplicate plan. So each region has a clear path to development.

-Encourage each state to boost IGR based on their resources or even resources from other parts of the globe that they have some form of economic advantage to process and export or sell locally.

-I will gradually then push each region and their states towards independence. It is this depence on the Center that causes all these things.

The Government Closest to the people must be the ones saddled with the critical responsibilities.The Nigerian central government system we run is just too powerful and limits power and benefits to the hands of the few. A federation should be one where there is proper regional autonomy. Especially when it comes to finance, commerce, industry, trade, security etc. It is only when it comes to defending national borders that the FEDERAL government should come in. Or other serious economic and administrative emergencies.

No State should be as docile as the States are in Nigeria going cap in hand to beg the Federal Government annually for roads, hospitals and bridges. What is we didn't have crude (of which the Oil and Gas Industry is strictly run by the current horrible constitution we operate with)? What if we had just pockets of resources as we actually do have? Each State and Region must
Be governed by people who KNOW HOW TO CREATE ECONOMIC VALUE. SOmeone to move the States and Regions towards ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE.

I plan to gradually make each region independently strong.

After this I shall stylishly break up the regions into countries working from the underground or back-end.

After this we can then talk about Youths leading.

With these and more plans like ensuring severe consequences for corrupting and administrative ineptitude, etc.

YES. I AS PRESIDENT WILL BE THE ONE TO BREAK UP NIGERIA. YES. LIVE AND DIRECT.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by guru90: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Lovely Truth but I need Biafra before the time comes....
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Lagoon0: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
lymelyte:
so it is the old men you elect every year that doesn't smoke Indian hem and do yahoo yahoo abi?
You dey mind am yeye people . because nothing dey their head they think others are like that.

Besides smoking india hemp is not a disqualification for presidency only idiots would say it is.

The tinubu they're pushing for 2023 also smokes .
A lot of billionaire smoke too.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Lagoon0:

So you saw able presidential candidate among the old men right?
The old men were terrible but the youths were worse
We lack qualified presidency material in Nigeria politics
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by scait(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
YOUTH dominated by cultists, thieves, yahooboys, rapists, ritualists, violent sessecionists, and what have you? Or the youth dominated by advocates of fraud, ethnic and religious bigotry and every other ill in the society?

It is surely going to be worse

I was about saying this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Lagoon0: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
ALISMILE:
How are the youth worse? I have enough Time this morning for people peddling lies about very hardworking youth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Lagoon0: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2021
scait:

I was about saying this..
You saw my reply to those statement right?
If not go and read and be ignorant nomore

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2021
Lagoon0:

How are the youth worse? I have enough Time this morning for people peddling lies about very hardworking youth.
I'm not talking about all Nigerian youths but those in politics so far are disaster
However, most Nigerian youths lack integrity, this is the reason almost nothing is working in Nigeria
The old goons are not the only problem
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Lagoon0: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2021
ALISMILE:
I'm not talking about all Nigerian youths but those in politics so far are disaster
However, most Nigerian youths lack integrity, this is the reason almost nothing is working in Nigeria
The old goons are not the only problem
Those in politics handpick their favorite youth following their footsteps.
Many youth who believes getting there to take their share had to choose that way because the system made it that way. The system has to be changed.

And men of the past will never change the system

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Foolishness.

Which country in the world do you think have a youth president.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Akachai2030(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Walai
E don reach make youths elect their own.
We need align and support a young Nigerian with experience..
Nigeria needs a president that can empower youths and women in politics.
It's not a one man business, we need to involved!
what has the experienced ones done all these years.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Akachai2030(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2021
guru90:
Lovely Truth but I need Biafra before the time comes....
you need Biafra are you ready to face a civil war, because these political elites will not just give up easily

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:
These dumb people are only pushing for Yahaya Bello to become president.

They are not considering if yahaya Bello has a good record of governance or not.

Yahaya Bello that had to get hands out from Abuja to offset salaries before he could contest for second term.

What are his achievements as a two-term governor?

Has he boosted Kogi's IGR?

Has education improved under his watch?

Has the healthcare sector improved?

What of transparency? Is Kogi now free from corruption or has corruption reduced?

So, exactly what are the criteria that differentiates this"youth" from the old thieves in Nigeria?

So, exactly how is he going to be better than them?

You really know their antics. Happiness123 and oluboh are stooge for the epic and monumental failure called yahaya bello.
Why kogi indigenes has not stoned that man out of their government house still baffles me!
Bello will never be president!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by aadoiza: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2021
First step is to demonitise those political offices.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
deandavid:

Why not youths?
As long as you have the capacity, character and competence.
All youths in Nigeria can't be bad, there must still be some good ones amongst them....
And why not Sowore?
Because he is a radical?
Yes, we need a radical leader in this country, a man who would not fear to implement policies that would change the Country for good....
I will choose a Sowore, Falz or Aisha above Moghalu, Duke or Fashola anyway, anytime...
You still don't understand. Governance is not bread and butter. Its not an all comers affairs.
Track record and leadership experience.
If it is by just age, why can't all young men play like Rinaldo and messi?
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Duplexxx: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
I really don't know which one is better for me all are the same

The youth President may loot even more than Abacha him self

God will rescue us out by choosing the right President

Is that clear
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Akachai2030(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2021
If we want oor votes to count, there is need to push for a movement where everyone should follow support one course. Pressure INEC to improve on electoral process. Start getting voters card. Give igbos chanc. Because honesty the Yoruba nation are the cause of the problem we are facing now_greed. Through them that these administration came in now they're passing for tinibu this is complete destruction right in our face and we are not seeing it. Even few Yoruba people I know are saying it
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2021
DavSagacity:
Honestly Nigeria deserves a young and vibrant youth with brains to govern this country. Nigeria deserves something better than Men like Lie Lie Mohammed. Camera had caught him several times sleeping at funtions. Nigeria deserves something better than a 80+ old Buhari who is still claiming 70+. A man that ought to have retired and be spending his retirement benefits with his children in his farm in Daura and drinking Fura de nunu, enjoy his Tuwo shinkafa and he'll have enough time for Aisha in za oza room

Now another old man is seriously warning up to become the next president. He has already started sharing rice in Kano state. Meanwhile he has help produce young vibrant and intelligent men with enviable credentials and visible works that they did and are still doing in their sphere of influence . Why can he support somebody like Prof Osibande Osinbajo and watch him change things for the better, Why not Support somebody like Dr Akinwumi Adesina. The list is endless. Nigeria deserves men whose heads are still correct.

I work up with a running stomach. so I don't even know what I am writing sef

Akinwunmi Adesina for President. People have to convince that man to quit his ADB job and contest for presidency. We need soundness and intelligence and he has the portfolio. Its not about age. Its what they can offer.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Akachai2030(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Go to other social media Instagram and the likes, with what is happening there do you think a youth can lead Nigeria
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by bhouze(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
YOUTH dominated by cultists, thieves, yahooboys, rapists, ritualists, violent sessecionists, and what have you? Or the youth dominated by advocates of fraud, ethnic and religious bigotry and every other ill in the society?

And what push most of these youths into this social vices? Because they are not engaged but neglected plus the harsh conditions created by the past granny leaders

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2021
grin

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Oluboh:
In the video below, some Hausa bread sellers are seen discussing and then concluding Nigeria deserves a young President come 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEJoGVTeGSo

Youth still remain tomorrow leaders. Many go still vote grandpa next election
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by LastProphet: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm sure youth like yeye bello, Dino, Diezani and all the other nonsense. Youth my foot
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:

You need to come offline and see millions of Nigerian Youth working legally, morally sounded and with great leadership skill. They have done so well in their chosen field. This are the one we r going to support not those destroying the image of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Age is just a number. A capable hand is a capable hand. An idiot is an idiot from 18yrs to 100yrs. Let age of our current President not deceive us in choosing our next Leader because if we capitalise on age we may end up choosing a young version of Buhari
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Some of you brought us here. Not all are like your type

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by PissfulProtester: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Komu1048:

You need to come offline and see millions of Nigerian Youth working legally, morally sounded and with great leadership skill. They have done so well in their chosen field. This are the one we r going to support not those destroying the image of Nigeria
Guy, you and I may be one of these youth you have talked about..but what is the ratio of the ones earning legitimate money to the evil ones? Currently it is 1:2. You have no idea how desperate an average Nigerian youth is
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2021
ALISMILE:
Don't say, "We" na yourself you know...
Na who never go, another man farm go say him papa farm, naim big pass...
You just know the youths in your circle and maybe your community...
Not the whole Nigeria...
We have able, responsible and intelligent young and middle aged men and women of good will who can move this Country to world power status, you just need to open your mind to see....
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Guy, you and I may be one of these youth you have talked about..but what is the ratio of the ones earning legitimate money to the evil ones? Currently it is 1:2. You have no idea how desperate an average Nigerian youth is
I still say, you are wrong, your statistics is fallacious and out of place.
It depends on your circle, I am a youth and 90% of my friends and acquaintances are responsible and hard working...
Is being desperate wrong?
No, I don't think so, desperation can be channeled into something positive...
Like, right now, I am desperately working to ensure we don't get it wrong in choosing our leaders come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day / Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.