Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria (8846 Views)

Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu / EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Age is just a number. A capable hand is a capable hand. An idiot is an idiot from 18yrs to 100yrs. Let age of our current President not deceive us in choosing our next Leader because if we capitalise on age we may end up choosing a young version of Buhari
In this context sir, age no be just number o.
I don't know how old you are, but for me, the energy and time I had in my teens is no longer the energy I have in my 30s, there are things I want to do, I can't do them anymore...
Yesterday men, may not have The knowledge and skills of today....
As one age, zeal, passion and energy depreciate, as you get old, you begin to take life easy and worry less...
But as a young person or a leader, you are ambitious to succeed to make a mark and a name...
Making name is not a thing for old men.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by PissfulProtester: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2021
deandavid:

I still say, you are wrong, your statistics is fallacious and out of place.
It depends on your circle, I am a youth and 90% of my friends and acquaintances are responsible and hard working...
Is being desperate wrong?
No, I don't think so, desperation can be channeled into something positive...
Like, right now, I am desperately working to ensure we don't get it wrong in choosing our leaders come 2023.
light attracts light. This is why 90% of your friends are what you think they are...and you are probably not observant or just pretending not to know what has been going on in the country...but I won't say more than this, with time, you will understand
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by KingOKON: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2021
ALISMILE:
The question now is where is the young presidency material amongst our youth?
Most are still busy smoking Indian hemp and doing Yahoo Yahoo

You think all youths are like that only reason in the negatives
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Akachai2030:
Go to other social media Instagram and the likes, with what is happening there do you think a youth can lead Nigeria
It still depends on your circle...
Come real life, leave Social media and see real men and women working hard to make Nigeria good.
Stop using your Instagram people to generalise Nigerian youths...
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2021
shut up! na the old politicians cause am, all those you listed are failed result and outcome of this old politicians way of running government

even the blind and deaf know this i wonder why you dont
PissfulProtester:
YOUTH dominated by cultists, thieves, yahooboys, rapists, ritualists, violent sessecionists, and what have you? Or the youth dominated by advocates of fraud, ethnic and religious bigotry and every other ill in the society?

It is surely going to be worse
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2021
In Nigeria, youths can only be a president on social media...not in this generation of Yahoo! Yahoo! youths
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by PissfulProtester: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
seyz91:
shut up! na the old politicians cause am, all those you listed are failed result and outcome of this old politicians way of running government

even the blind and deaf know this i wonder why you dont
mumu, keep justifying rubbish
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Akachai2030(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2021
deandavid:

It still depends on your circle...
Come real life, leave Social media and see real men and women working hard to make Nigeria good.
Stop using your Instagram people to generalise Nigerian youths...
watch it what do you mean by my Instagram people behave ooo. Its still the same Instagram and twitter community that skyrocketed Endsars. So this same community aside from the real life Nigerians can be educated.
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by akdjr(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Whilst I equally support a youthful president in Nigeria let it also be known to everyone that a youth president can't do half of what Nigerians are expecting to change in this country. Like the popular saying in the street palace, those waiting to loot the treasury are more than those looting currently......
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by bilulu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
louqas:
For now we don't need a youth (18-45)as president ,but we need a person of age 50-60 bracket .....PYO, moghalus, fashola, duke,and not Sowore,
The present generation of youth will only make things worse ,the need the older political leaders to stabilize the polity before they can be able to make any meaningful impact if given the chance to rule. Besides these older men have their loyalists everywhere from civil service to military and para military and these loyalists can act as saboteurs
God forbid Fashionable and PYO.... fraud people
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Onelove508: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
We would do well to add to our comments the a suggested youth.

Is it automatic that a youth will make a good leader or an old man will make a bad leader?

Yahaya Bello is a youth.
Mr Buhari is n old man.
But they product same out put
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by scait(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lagoon0:

You saw my reply to those statement right?
If not go and read and be ignorant nomore
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Guy, you and I may be one of these youth you have talked about..but what is the ratio of the ones earning legitimate money to the evil ones? Currently it is 1:2. You have no idea how desperate an average Nigerian youth is

Forget the ratio, we need the right set of people. We can’t continue to put in these set of people they are blind and greedy they must give youth with fresh ideas and progressive thinking to come into power. The so called elites too do worst, most of these youths that are into fraud are into it cox of lack of opportunity and failure of the leaders. Most of them will embrace sane society and legal hustle if the make it. Do you know that most of these yahoo boys are graduates, some have employable skills. But the society failed us all, why I can’t engage it crime and fraud is because the type of way I was brought up. But I’m frustrated as well.

But we shall continue to advocate for #nottooyoungtorun
Re: 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria by PissfulProtester: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Komu1048:

Forget the ratio, we need the right set of people. We can’t continue to put in these set of people they are blind and greedy they must give youth with fresh ideas and progressive thinking to come into power. The so called elites too do worst, most of these youths that are into fraud are into it cox of lack of opportunity and failure of the leaders. Most of them will embrace sane society and legal hustle if the make it. Do you know that most of these yahoo boys are graduates, some have employable skills. But the society failed us all, why I can’t engage it crime and fraud is because the type of way I was brought up. But I’m frustrated as well.

But we shall continue to advocate for #nottooyoungtorun
@ the emboldened. mumu talk. you for join them dey do yahoo na... So you are saying these yahoo graduates lack good parental upbringing, hence their fraudulent lifestyle? Hahahaha. You just dey contradict yaself anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Launches Youth Empowerment Programme / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.