Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? (3390 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Sammy07: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
AsherAmari:

Nope but not searching yet.

Age range?

The "searching"
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sammy07:

Age range?

The "searching"

I'm not searching.

Thanks.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Uh. That one is simple:

I like money;
I love money;
I desire money;
Gold is bae;
I am purple (pink is one I'm unsure of, but I want to be some aspects it);
I consider money extremely important;
I adore money;
I cherish money;
I am an attention-seeking drama queen that 'fronts' online;
And to cap, I pay respect to money.

*The last bit is open to interpretations.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by tyemi4509(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'm hard working and GOD-FEARING.
a devoted muslim and love watching football
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2021
I have just a reason & that's because of my impartiality - I give the same treatment you give to me.

AsherAmari:
You can take the lead by first telling us why you're stuck with the person you're dating.
List the qualities let's take it from there.

Modified

Here are mine.
1. I have high moral standards
2. I'm very hard-working and industrious
3. I have a kind heart
4. I'm fun to be with. As in.. no dull
moments as I can maintain a good
convo flow.
5. Im teachable and always willing to
learn.
6. I'm beautiful both inwardly and
outwardly.
7. I forgive and try to forget wrongs done
to me as much as I can.
8. I got so many skills like Production of cosmetics eg skincare and haircare products, toiletries, cooking and baking. In fact, I'm a caterer . For me these are all like hobbies and a job cos I can also monetize them.
9. I'm a very neat person as I'm hygiene conscious and keep my sorroundings clean.

I think these are enough reasons.

Cc: sirjamesjnr

Do you nag occasionally?

Be sincere wink
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by cristy149: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2021
orohbiro:
Am a top chick everyman we dream of dating me buh I go for the best my fiancée work at NNpc at the moment and I love him
which everyman... e be like say head dey pain you

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Ghedo99(m): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2021
and so if ur fiancee dey work for nnpc?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:
You can take the lead by first telling us why you're stuck with the person you're dating.

Modified

Here are mine.
3. I have a kind heart
convo flow.
learn.
outwardly.
to me as much as I can.
8. I got so many skills like Production of cosmetics eg skincare and haircare products, toiletries, cooking and baking. In fact, I'm a caterer . For me these are all like hobbies and a job cos I can also monetize them.
9. I'm a very neat person as I'm hygiene conscious and keep my sorroundings clean.

Let me post your real picture here for all to see
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I have just a reason & that's because of my impartiality - I give the same treatment you give to me.

Do you nag occasionally?

Be sincere wink

I don't nag but I complain when I'm not comfortable with a thing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:41am On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Uh. That one is simple:

I like money;
I love money;
I desire money;
Gold is bae;
I adore money;
I cherish money;

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know what? You sound so much like one of my friends!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know what? You sound so much like one of my friends!

Really? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? cheesy cheesy

Totally! If it weren't for one or two things, I'd have sworn she was you wilding on NL. Lol. cheesy
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by NiRfreak(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
orohbiro:
Am a top chick everyman we dream of dating me buh I go for the best my fiancée work at NNpc at the moment and I love him
Very shallow response as usual. I'm not disappointed
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Telstar: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

Modified

Here are mine.
3. I have a kind heart
convo flow.
learn.
outwardly.
to me as much as I can.

LOL
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Telstar:
LOL
She state what she is and all you could do is to display a low life attitude. Do you know her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Uh. That one is simple:

I like money;
I love money;
I desire money;
Gold is bae;
I adore money;
I cherish money;

I know you are taking us for a ride but continue.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

I don't nag but I complain when I'm not comfortable with a thing.
As a person I don't like when my girl complains unnecessary, it is a total turn off.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by doscar(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
* I am a very creative person, think outside the box besides my profession requires it a lot.

* I am very friendly

* I am a very discipline person both work and home

* I love fun! Work and fun

* I love traveling. I ain't a one-man-stay-in-a-city for long. I love to travel, eat and dress in different cultures. Adventure generally

* I am a Chef. The kitchen is where I communicate creatively!

* I am energetic -- a positive minded person, and also into exercises (Yoga)

* I detect unseriousness to stupor!

* I am caring and at the same time a mean guy.

* Amma dream chaser!
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
As a person I don't like when my girl complains unnecessary, it is a total turn off.

O yeah?.. no body likes it though.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Hogan17: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Apart from op, no one gave a rational transparent answer
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Telstar: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
She state what she is and all you could do is to display a low life attitude. Do you know her?
I don't really care about that. I've dated gorgeous women.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Telstar:
I don't really care about. I've dated gorgeous women.
Why did those gorgeous women decide to date you?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Hogan17:
Apart from op, no one gave a rational transparent answer
It is a pity we lack people who are expressive in nature but will only come online to whine. I was expecting to see an awesome profile from Redpiller, Feminists, go and make money gang, Men are scum group. If you can't offer something, stop demanding something.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Telstar: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Why did those gorgeous women decide to date you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know. cheesy
Re: What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Chris2863(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
orohbiro:
He is dating you, with this wack English of yours grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Woman Loves You (The only sign). / What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? / She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.