Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri (6762 Views)

Idolatry Now The Fastest-growing Religion — Soludo / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I will not check your satanic verses, that's what your quran is, all I need is to look at the life Mohammad lived and what he taught you and what his followers are doing on the world to know all I need about his organization and who is behind it, satan, we don't need science to prove to us what the BIBLE is talking, who JESUS CHRIST is and I quoted HIM, like I say the true muslim is the one that follows the footsteps of Mohammad and his teachings to the letter, and Mohammad being a serial murderer means that any of his true followers will be murderers too, but any obe can choose to be in denial, scientific research of your satanic verses won't change the truth
You ask for any prophecy in the Quran that's happening, i give you many. Definitely you just want to cause trouble

You said a true Muslim is the one who follow the footsteps of Muhammad, i agree

You accused the last prophet of being a serial killer and cause for the atrocities terrorist group made, please what's the evidence of that

You are really ignorant of Islam, just take little time and read about Muhammed, you'll know he has the beat of all characters better than the son of Mary whom you worship

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea, I mentioned those as real muslims because they are the ones that are keeping and following Mohammad's footsteps and teachings, you can't be a true muslim without jihad and beheading of people, and killing people who even fart in your mosques, those are the ways of Mohammad, ANYWAYS what is it with drug pushers and trafickers, you are against drug pushers but support the beheading of teachers who show their students ordinary pictures? Killing people for as little as farting in your mosques?,
That's what you do and who you are

Are you a Muslim, how did you know that's the teaching of Islam, you are a big example of ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

Are you a Muslim, how did you know that's the teaching of Islam, you are a big example of ignoramus

I don't need to be a muslim to what muslim teaches, looking at muslims and the life style of Mohammad says it all, it you think you are a better muslim than osama bin laden and those beheading people for showing cartoons to small children and those wielding knives and killing people in defence of a dead mohammad, tell me how and tell me how to know a good muslim apart from following the teachings of Mohammad and tell me how osama and co were not doing the teachings and following Mohammad.
BTW must you insult to make your point?' I can understand you being a muslim and all but you can still learn to shun violence
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

I don't need to be a muslim to what muslim teaches, looking at muslims and the life style of Mohammad says it all, it you think you are a better muslim than osama bin laden and those beheading people for showing cartoons to small children and those wielding knives and killing people in defence of a dead mohammad, tell me how and tell me how to know a good muslim apart from following the teachings of Mohammad and tell me how osama and co were not doing the teachings and following Mohammad.
BTW must you insult to make your point?' I can understand you being a muslim and all but you can still learn to shun violence.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

BTW must you insult to make your point?' I can understand you being a muslim and all but you can still learn to shun violence?
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

BTW must you insult to make your point?' I can understand you being a muslim and all but you can still learn to shun violence.
Ok agreed you don't need to be a Muslim to know their teachings, but where did you see everything you said about Mohammed just show me a place where Mohammed teaches violence and terrorism

After all you must have seen it somewhere, just tell me where you see it

Or did you just imagine all these in your head

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] koo
oloyedewaris:

You ask for any prophecy in the Quran that's happening, i give you many. Definitely you just want to cause trouble

You said a true Muslim is the one who follow the footsteps of Muhammad, i agree

You accused the last prophet of being a serial killer and cause for the atrocities terrorist group made, please what's the evidence of that

You are really ignorant of Islam, just take little time and read about Muhammed, you'll know he has the beat of all characters better than the son of Mary whom you worship

I didn't just accuse Mohammad of killing, I made a statement which is true and you know it, Mohammad waged war against people and murdered thousands of people, pillaged their wealth and shared same with his goons, or didn't Mohammad went to war and murdered people?
All these ones beheading and killing people everywhere im the name of Mohammad are they not following his footsteps? How come all the muslim world were AGAINST France when they were protesting against the beheading of one of them by muslims? Who even made Mohammad a prophet talkless of the last one? Every prophet coming from God comes with a sign, which one did mohammad came with? That a man woke up from his sleep one day and started telling you that an angel came to him and people are killing to force people to believe a possibly drug induced dream? What evidence do I need when those killing are doing it in the name of Mohammad and the rest of you are supporting it and a few of you come to internet to spin it, islam is a scourge and Mohammad is Satan's gift to the world, he was evil and remain evil via his followers
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

Ok agreed you don't need to be a Muslim to know their teachings, but where did you see everything you said about Mohammed just show me a place where Mohammed teaches violence and terrorism

In your quran it says kill anyone who leaves islam , kill the Jews and Christians and unbelievers, even kill those who fart in your mosques,
ANYWAYS, did mohammad wage wars and murdered thousands of people or not? Did he encourage his followers to wage juhad or not?
He cannit tell you not to murder people after he did so and enjoyed it, your best defence and explanation of these evils comited by Mohammad is not to ask me where I read them, he is even a paedophile, how people follow such a despicable soul and have the guts to insist GOD sent him is a marvel, he was sent by the devil
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

In your quran it says kill anyone who leaves islam , kill the Jews and Christians and unbelievers, even kill those who fart in your mosques,
ANYWAYS, did mohammad wage wars and murdered thousands of people or not? Did he encourage his followers to wage juhad or not?
He cannit tell you not to murder people after he did so and enjoyed it, your best defence and explanation of these evils comited by Mohammad is not to ask me where I read them, he is even a paedophile, how people follow such a despicable soul and have the guts to insist GOD sent him is a marvel, he was sent by the devil, and he served him well by misleading a great number of people
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color] koo

I didn't just accuse Mohammad of killing, I made a statement which is true and you know it, Mohammad waged war against people and murdered thousands of people, pillaged their wealth and shared same with his goons, or didn't Mohammad went to war and murdered people?
All these ones beheading and killing people everywhere im the name of Mohammad are they not following his footsteps? How come all the muslim world were AGAINST France when they were protesting against the beheading of one of them by muslims? Who even made Mohammad a prophet talkless of the last one? Every prophet coming from God comes with a sign, which one did mohammad came with? That a man woke up from his sleep one day and started telling you that an angel came to him and people are killing to force people to believe a possibly drug induced dream? What evidence do I need when those killing are doing it in the name of Mohammad and the rest of you are supporting it and a few of you come to internet to spin it, islam is a scourge and Mohammad is Satan's gift to the world, he was evil and remain evil via his followers

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again, is it in the Bible or Quran that you see a place where Mohammed said all these or is it from Google or which encyclopedia exactly

because some people are doing evils in the name of Islam doesn't mean that's Islam teachings are there no pastors who are being caught with evil doings like rituals, rape and so on. Did Jesus teach rituals
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

He cannit tell you not to murder people after he did so and enjoyed it, your best defence and explanation of these evils comited by Mohammad is not to ask me where I read them, he is even a paedophile, how people follow such a despicable soul and have the guts to insist GOD sent him is a marvel, he was sent by the devil, and he served him well by misleading a great number of people
Please tell me the exact verse and chapter in the Quran

You are gradually getting exposed
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Myer:
The exponential increase is as a result of their birth rate, fear of punishment for apostasy and atheism.

While Christianity is suffering from a major apostasy with former Christians mostly becoming atheists.
Islam is growing as a result of the fear of the punishment for apostasy because Islam is a religion where Muslims fight for their powerless God. So apostates are mostly killed so their their fake religion isn't exposed for it's fakery.

Also the birth rate among Muslims globally is higher than Christians and most other religions. Islam not being aversed to Polygamy.

A sizeable amount of Christians have either converted to another religion, Islam or become completely irreligious (atheists). Hence with no increase in the growth of Christianity, apparently Islam takes the lead.

No where in the Bible, where it is stated that Christians should marry only one woman. The psychology of men is the reason why God permits polygamy because in all the books of God it's clear that adultery and fornication is prohibited and it's hard for man to commit to one woman due to some factors which include age, loss of interest in sex, menstruations in women, child birth and pregnancy among others.
Egypt has the highest population among Arab countries with less than 80m population, followed by Saudi Arabia with lesser, Qatar, Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen all have less than 4m population.
The non-existing accusations of giving too much birth by Muslims is mere propaganda. However, Africans have the culture of giving birth to many children and there are many African Muslim countries which logically can't also back your claim.
Can u accuse China, India, Brazil for being many because of religious reasons? Many countries didn't determine their population rather geographical location mostly mapped out by colonial masters.
Islam is a modest religion, teaches good conducts and moral conscience.
Islam is growing rapidly in Europe and US because people there are civilised, educated and have reading habit (research). Most scientific, and knowledge of Astronomy & Embryology are found in the Quran, a book that was revealed more than 1444yrs ago and after subjecting the knowledge they find in the Qur'an to contemporary trials are found exactly perfect as such many converts to Islam unlike in Africa where people only know how to hate blindly, how to attack with no conscience, how to insult and refuse to access pt truth even if it's evidently clear to them.
A simple research about the right Islam gives women and children is worthy of commendation, this right started at the birth of Islam till today while still some people are still advocating for the similar right in 21st century fruitlessly. The right to inheritance with right formula in justice & fairness, giving out Zakat (alms giving by wealthy people who possess/accumulate wealth of specific categories to poor; this need wider explanation).
More over, many Muslims are mostly found different from what their enemies portray them in media and this give rise to asking lots of questions about the media trial and make the whites do research about the religion & the wrong perception the had.
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is painted completely black by non Muslims but those who read his history knows that no man on earth has his leadership qualities; patience, perseverance, justice, fairness, equity among people of all faith and background; the standard set when making research about religion, empire, country is always the same, full of wars, self defence, territorial defence, conquest and expansionism which are found in all religions, empire or territory which if given neutral stand won't give the reader/researcher wrong perception.
Muslims are today frustrated, indicted, lured, deceived by fellow Muslims and non Muslims into taking arms which give Islam bad image and we're in deep pain for the bad actions of them & the conspiracy involved.
Anyway, all groups of people go through such trials & evolution!

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by CanadaCars(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

I'm not into scriptures like that but I don't think Christians believe that. Faith without works is dead. Without works your faith in Jesus will lead you nowhere. I stand corrected tho

Yes you are right that is what the bible says, don't let anyone not even the clergies make you believe otherwise. Believe only the BIBLE.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by IITTA50: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
What is Reno saying? Jesus once ask his disciples if by the time he comes back if he is going to see anyone with faith/believe. If Islam is growing it has been foretold so nothing is new to us. If it is for me and my household we stand firm and strong in faith till the coming of christ
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Plan of GOD for Humanity was to live a Stressless and Joyful life on earth which was what Adam and Eve our Fore parents enjoyed until they succumbed to the Serpent and Disobeyed GOD.
That action altered GOD'S Plan for man.
Subsequently all of us were born in sin and were headed for Destruction until GOD sent HIS only begotten Son to Pay the supreme Price.

A Price had to be Paid for the Redemption of Man and JESUS took it upon Himself to pay the Price.

The Moment JESUS was Crucified and uttered the words " IT IS FINISHED "! The Price for the redemption of man was Fuly paid.

For anyone allover the World to be Saved, you Must Believe on what JESUS did on the Cross and Surrender to HIM Totally.

Anything apart from this, Forget about Eternity in Heaven

Let say my parents offend God the father of Jesus now, and God want to forgive me, so he now send his only son to our family to be killed again so we can be forgiven.

Now that we don kill God son, God has now forgive us, we also have to believe in the son and call him God because he's the reason his father (main God) forgives us so we can enter heaven.

Bravo grin grin

I love how this father of Jesus is reasoning and operating.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by CanadaCars(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Plan of GOD for Humanity was to live a Stressless and Joyful life on earth which was what Adam and Eve our Fore parents enjoyed until they succumbed to the Serpent and Disobeyed GOD.
That action altered GOD'S Plan for man.
Subsequently all of us were born in sin and were headed for Destruction until GOD sent HIS only begotten Son to Pay the supreme Price.

A Price had to be Paid for the Redemption of Man and JESUS took it upon Himself to pay the Price.

The Moment JESUS was Crucified and uttered the words " IT IS FINISHED "! The Price for the redemption of man was Fuly paid.

For anyone allover the World to be Saved, you Must Believe on what JESUS did on the Cross and Surrender to HIM Totally.

I love the point you made about God's purpose for man after the creation of Adam and Eve was to live on a paradisiac earth eternally.
My question for you is, does it mean that God's purpose for the earth changed because Adam and Eve sinned? The reason why I am asking this is because you always express God's blessing for the faithful ones to be eternally life in heaven. So what happened to God's original purpose for the earth, remember God took His time to specially design this earth for that purpose, for man to live on the earth in paradise forever. So is this Devine purpose out of the picture?

Anything apart from this, Forget about Eternity in Heaven
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by CanadaCars(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Zeinymira:

This is why your religion is illogical and there are more atheist among the Christians these days.
So you mean to tell me your god is not ALL-KNOWING?
Your god is not the Most Merciful that can forgive his creations because they ate ordinary apple?
Sin can be inherited but not salvation?
Your god has to bring himself to earth to be killed because he lacks the foresight that his creations will commit the sin of eating apple?
How would you feel if we decide to sacrifice you so Nigeria can be better? Where is the justice in that?

It was not God who came to earth, the bible did not teach that, that is a big lie among most people who claim to be Christians. The bible teaches that God sent Jesus not Himself. Even Jesus said it on many occasions that God sent him, nowhere in the bible did Jesus claim to be God. It is people who are making Jesus God, the bible clearly teaches that these one are worshiping in vain
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Naajjii: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You believe the dreams of Mohammad, possibly drug induced dreams, withou any corroboration, but you don't believe the story of JESUS CHRIST which are corroborated and witnessed by countless witnesses?
you can't compare JESUS CHRIST'S story to that of Mohammad.
That name Jesus was a creation of white men and you know it, am I lying or not?
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Naajjii:

That name Jesus was a creation of white men and you know it, am I lying or not?
You are lying certainly, there is clear history and evidence and the same bible you are trying to use to validate your prophet proved it also, if JESUS was a creation of white people, what is Mohammad's, are you even sure you read your quran? Even your quran talked about JESUS
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again, is it in the Bible or Quran that you see a place where Mohammed said all these or is it from Google or which encyclopedia exactly

because some people are doing evils in the name of Islam doesn't mean that's Islam teachings are there no pastors who are being caught with evil doings like rituals, rape and so on. Did Jesus teach rituals

Those pastor doing those things, is any of them doing so in the name of JESUS CHRIST and what is Christianity teaching and saying about them?
I am surprised that you openly pretend like you don't know what Mohammad taught and what he represent, turn to Christ now and have life
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Those pastor doing those things, is any of them doing so in the name of JESUS CHRIST and what is Christianity teaching and saying about them?
I am surprised that you openly pretend like you don't know what Mohammad taught and what he represent, turn to Christ now and have life
So you can reason well now abi

You are asking me what Christianity is saying about those pastors but you never listened to what Islam is saying about terrorist, instead, you foolishly and ignorantly claim it's the teaching of Mohammed.
You now know what it feels by saying Jesus teach and practice ritualism

It's not bad not to have knowledge of something but at least you listen when one is telling you what you don't know.

You are shouting Osama, did you know that there have been many Christian terrorist before time. Did you know that Adolf Hitler was a Christian and many more of them

I'm not in any way supporting terrorists, I'm only saying terrorism have nothing to do with religion

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Naajjii: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
You are lying certainly, there is clear history and evidence and the same bible you are trying to use to validate your prophet proved it also, if JESUS was a creation of white people, what is Mohammad's, are you even sure you read your quran? Even your quran talked about JESUS
I repeat the name Jesus was a creation of white men,nothing like Jesus ,the quran talked about Isah not Jesus by the way ,why are you using Quran to prove a point , you already dont believe the quran but here you are trying to support your point that the quran talked about Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Naajjii:

I repeat the name Jesus was a creation of white men,nothing like Jesus ,the quran talked about Isah not Jesus by the way ,why are you using Quran to prove a point , you already dont believe the quran but here you are trying to support your point that the quran talked about Jesus grin grin

JESUS is not isah, JESUS have nothing to do with the satanic verses which is your quran, JESUS was here before Mohammad and JESUS doesn't need Mohammad to validate him just like you wsnt to use JESUS CHRIST and the BIBLE to validate Mohammad, claiming that JESUS said something about Mohammad, the only reference to Mohammad in the bible is the antichrist which Mohammad and islam represent, I didn't deny the existence of your quran so I can use it to make reference, I said your quran talked about JESUS, so what? Even the devil knows JESUS so what's the deal, I don't believe the quran is from the GOD of JESUS CHRIST who is my own GOD, its the hallucinations of a drug abuser, mo
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

So you can reason well now abi

You are asking me what Christianity is saying about those pastors but you never listened to what Islam is saying about terrorist, instead, you foolishly and ignorantly claim it's the teaching of Mohammed.
You now know what it feels by saying Jesus teach and practice ritualism

It's not bad not to have knowledge of something but at least you listen when one is telling you what you don't know.

You are shouting Osama, did you know that there have been many Christian terrorist before time. Did you know that Adolf Hitler was a Christian and many more of them

I'm not in any way supporting terrorists, I'm only saying terrorism have nothing to do with religion

I asked you what Christianity and the Christian domimated countries say about people who clsim to be pastors but going contrary to the teachings of JESUS CHRIST, and the answer is that they condemn it and say it's not the wsy of JESUS CHRIST, unlike what the muslim world say about terrorists and those going about beheading people in the name abmnd defence of a dead Mohammad, didn't all Muslim countries come AGAINST France and started blocking French products because France protested against a good muslim who beheaded a teacher for doing his work, showing his class a cartoon?
That's what I mean, Mohammad waged war and murdered people and stole their wives and properties and share among him and his goons, I want you to say something on that, why not deny it or you can also ask me where it was written, Mohammad represents everything evil which is the identity of his master the devil, your problems in islam is that you are not allowed to ask questions about mohammad because of fear of apostasy, because if you do, you are Likely to be beheaded same if you try to leave, stop beyin denial and accept the truth which is JESUS CHRIST and live
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Naajjii: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

JESUS is not isah, JESUS have nothing to do with the satanic verses which is your quran, JESUS was here before Mohammad and JESUS doesn't need Mohammad to validate him just like you wsnt to use JESUS CHRIST and the BIBLE to validate Mohammad, claiming that JESUS said something about Mohammad, the only reference to Mohammad in the bible is the antichrist which Mohammad and islam represent, I didn't deny the existence of your quran so I can use it to make reference, I said your quran talked about JESUS, so what? Even the devil knows JESUS so what's the deal, I don't believe the quran is from the GOD of JESUS CHRIST who is my own GOD, its the hallucinations of a drug abuser, mo
But Jesus is a whiteman's creation , i know deep in your heart you know this
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I asked you what Christianity and the Christian domimated countries say about people who clsim to be pastors but going contrary to the teachings of JESUS CHRIST, and the answer is that they condemn it and say it's not the wsy of JESUS CHRIST, unlike what the muslim world say about terrorists and those going about beheading people in the name abmnd defence of a dead Mohammad, didn't all Muslim countries come AGAINST France and started blocking French products because France protested against a good muslim who beheaded a teacher for doing his work, showing his class a cartoon?
That's what I mean, Mohammad waged war and murdered people and stole their wives and properties and share among him and his goons, I want you to say something on that, why not deny it or you can also ask me where it was written, Mohammad represents everything evil which is the identity of his master the devil, your problems in islam is that you are not allowed to ask questions about mohammad because of fear of apostasy, because if you do, you are Likely to be beheaded same if you try to leave, stop beyin denial and accept the truth which is JESUS CHRIST and live
So because islamic countries boycott France for killing of a teacher who behead a student,

That now means Mohammed represent evil,
That now means that's Mohammed teaching
That now means Mohammed teach violence
did you know that US killed innocent Iran's major general, Qasem Soleimani last year which the UN condemn and all admit it's wrong
Should i now say because a Christian country killed a Muslim unjustly, then Jesus is a terrorist and teach terrorism to his followers

It's just your imagination that Mohammed is a bad character. But let me tell you he has the best of characters, just make your research well and know the truth, even if it's Google

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

So because islamic countries boycott France for killing of a teacher who behead a student,

That now means Mohammed represent evil,
That now means that's Mohammed teaching
That now means Mohammed teach violence
did you know that US killed innocent Iran's major general, Qasem Soleimani last year which the UN condemn and all admit it's wrong
Should i now say because a Christian country killed a Muslim unjustly, then Jesus is a terrorist and teach terrorism to his followers

It's just your imagination that Mohammed is a bad character. But let me tell you he has the best of characters, just make your research well and know the truth, even if it's Google

I said France protested the beheading by a muslim and all muslims started boycotting France that means the support what one of their own did and many muslims have openly supported what the man did as the correct thing according ro islam, ut looks like you are not a good muslim, now America did not kill that Iranian in the name or in defence of Christ or his name, and a fact JESUS expressly told THOSE that will follow him not to kill for whatever REASON even so anyone that kills anyone for whatever reason is not a Christian, now I am talking about the life JESUS lived and what HE taught unlike Mohammad who waged wars, murdered people, raped even children, how can such a person be a man of good character like you want us to believe? How can he ve AGAINST killings when he murdered thousands himself?
You need to face it, you are in a cult, ask your mullahs some questions about mo,
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Naajjii:

But Jesus is a whiteman's creation , i know deep in your heart you know this

JESUS is real and HE is my hope of salvation,
What I do know in my heart deep inside it is that Mohammad is a deranged murderer and paedophile, an agent of satan who satan used to mislead people who are perishing, you have rejected life by rejecting JESUS CHRIST, no one comes to GOD except through JESUS
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I said France protested the beheading by a muslim and all muslims started boycotting France that means the support what one of their own did and many muslims have openly supported what the man did as the correct thing according ro islam, ut looks like you are not a good muslim, now America did not kill that Iranian in the name or in defence of Christ or his name, and a fact JESUS expressly told THOSE that will follow him not to kill for whatever REASON even so anyone that kills anyone for whatever reason is not a Christian, now I am talking about the life JESUS lived and what HE taught unlike Mohammad who waged wars, murdered people, raped even children, how can such a person be a man of good character like you want us to believe? How can he ve AGAINST killings when he murdered thousands himself?
You need to face it, you are in a cult, ask your mullahs some questions about mo,
Is like you don't know the exact story

France president was actually wrong, instead of punishing the offender and prosecuting him. After prosecuting him, he closed down all mosque and Islamic aid group, raided all Muslims in the country which was very wrong

That's actually what makes Muslim countries cut ties with France

Every body complain of racism but never complain of Islamophobia which is affecting Muslims all over the world

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/world/europe/French-Muslims-Turkey-crackdown.html

Please read the story very well and understand what you don't know, you this ignorant illiterate

Even at that, so because of that you now conclude that Mohammed wage war, killed people and rape children, you are really sick and need attention

You are just making me hate Christians with this your childish talk

You want me to believe that Jesus condemned killing but never for once listened to me telling you that Mohammed is last prophet God sent to earth

In conclusion, i can't see you have strong hatred for Muslims and can never admit the truth when you see it, instead you assume someone to be bad just because of hatred

STOP THIS HATRED FOR MUSLIMS
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

France president was actually wrong, instead of punishing the offender and prosecuting him. After prosecuting him, he closed down all mosque and Islamic aid group, raided all Muslims in the country which was very wrong

Every body complain of racism but never complain of Islamophobia which is affecting Muslims all over the world

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/world/europe/French-Muslims-Turkey-crackdown.html

Please read the story very well and understand what you don't know, you this ignorant illiterate

Even at that, so because of that you now conclude that Mohammed wage war, killed people and rape children, you are really sick and need attention

You want me to believe that Jesus condemned killing but never for once listened to me telling you that Mohammed is last prophet God sent to earth

In conclusion, i can't see you have strong hatred for Muslims and can never admit the truth when you see it, instead you assume someone to be bad just because of hatred

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

I am a Christian and in Christianity we are not allowed to hate anyone, so I don't hate muslims, I just hate what they believe, I am angry that people are been misled by satan through one Mohammad, I will not listen to what Mohammad told you that he is the last prophet, I don't even believe that he is a prophet not to talk of the last one. But then people can believe what they want, every prophet that the true GOD sent came with a message and signs to show and prove that GOD sent him but Mohammad came witj none except trying to change bible stories to suit his demented mind and unfortunately some people are gullible enough to believe him, not even a single miracle, and is it that you never heard or know that Mohammad waged wars? Why are you avoiding that topic, is it true or false? Did he not murder thousands of people? You say I am sick for saying that? Does it mean you don't know who you are following? A prophet who even said that he doesn't know where he will go after death? If your prophet doesn't know where he will be after death how will you his followers know where you are going? You know every true Christian knows where they are headed after here, you still have time, and now is that time, come to JESUS CHRIST, forget about religion accept JESUS CHRIST for HE is the only way
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
oloyedewaris:

Forget Mohammad, he is evil personified, JESUS CHRIST is coming to judge him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 / Minna Jailbreak: FG Suspends Niger State Prisons Controller / Sw-most Indebted ,most Broke, One Of The Most Underdeveloped Regions - WHY ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.