Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri (6750 Views)

Idolatry Now The Fastest-growing Religion — Soludo / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by oloyedewaris(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am a Christian and in Christianity we are not allowed to hate anyone, so I don't hate muslims, I just hate what they believe, I am angry that people are been misled by satan through one Mohammad, I will not listen to what Mohammad told you that he is the last prophet, I don't even believe that he is a prophet not to talk of the last one. But then people can believe what they want, every prophet that the true GOD sent came with a message and signs to show and prove that GOD sent him but Mohammad came witj none except trying to change bible stories to suit his demented mind and unfortunately some people are gullible enough to believe him, not even a single miracle, and is it that you never heard or know that Mohammad waged wars? Why are you avoiding that topic, is it true or false? Did he not murder thousands of people? You say I am sick for saying that? Does it mean you don't know who you are following? A prophet who even said that he doesn't know where he will go after death? If your prophet doesn't know where he will be after death how will you his followers know where you are going? You know every true Christian knows where they are headed after here, you still have time, and now is that time, come to JESUS CHRIST, forget about religion accept JESUS CHRIST for HE is the only way
You are making all these allegation against Mohammed with no proof
You said Muhammad waged war, is it not on the enemies, didn't previous messenger of God like Moses, David and so on waged war on their enemies, why are you saying it as if he killed someone innocently

You say you hate what Muslims believe, that means you hate the truth because Muhammad came with the truth

You ask for the message Mohammed came with, i will tell you that he came with a lot of message which is the Holy Quran, a book that is pure, unaltered, holy, truthful and sent by God
If i may ask you, who wrote the Bible,
Some will same James, some will say Moses, some will say the Romans, some don't even know
The Bible is the most corrupt book I've ever seen, it was written by some human being like you

Mind you, I have many evidence for all these I'm saying oo

In today's world, there are different Bible, there is the King James version, there is yoruba Bible, there is English Bible, there is Spanish and French Bible on and on like that.
Is that an holy book, a book that is ambiguous, a book that is not precise.

If you check some Bible, you will see lad, some you will see child, if you check some you'll see jehova, some you'll see God is that not imprecise.

There is even jehova witness Bible,

If i may ask you how many churches do we have
We have redeem
We have cac
We have mfm
We have winners
We have Cele
Ww have cherubim and seraphim
We have tac
We have jehova witness
And so on.....

And their doctrines are different,
Some wear white garment,
Some don't wear slippers,
Some wear hijabs,
Some don't wear ear-ring ,
Some even believe others are going to hell

Is that not confusion, there is no religion as confused as Christianity

Islam on the other hand is just soo pure, we are one even though some set are trying to tarnish the image

The Quran was sent to the last messenger of God, through angel jubreel (Gabriel)

It is one all over the world,

It's written in one language (Arabic), if a Chinese, Spanish, English, yoruba hindi ... Muslim wants to pray, they will all recite the Quran in Arabic,

There's no ambiguity,

No interference (unlike the Bible which have old and new testament)

All Quran have the same content

It's the word of God (unlike Bible which was written by human being)

It contain pure and holy words

Islam covers all aspect of life, that's why it has ruling on everything

So many Christians are confused because the Bible is corrupt,

Some will say drinking alcohol is good, some will disagree

Some will say premarital sex is good, some will disagree

Some will say polygamy is good, some will disagree

Some will say Jesus is Lord
Some will say Jesus is the son of God, some will say Jesus is the son of Mary,
And they still know that God did not give birth oo
So who is Jesus now

If i may ask you, was there camera during the time of Jesus, where did you see the pictures of Jesus that you are all referring to
That's a sign that you religion is fake and full of deceit

should i continue giving you evidence that Islam is the only true religion, or this is enough
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by engrchykae(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gbajure:

Why is it then that Islam is the fastest growing religion in UK?
adventure,the love of adventure,they formed Anglican church when they couldn't have their way with Rome.
Believe me, UK accepting islam will kill Islam, islam means submission,the briton is an arrogant deluded proud fool.
THE UK WILL SOON FORM A FACTION OF ISLAM AS THEY HAD THEIR ENGLISH (ANGLICAN CHURCH)WHEN THEY FELL OUT WITH ROME.
the Brits will form a liberal faction of islam and others will be tempted to join the English islam
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Naajjii: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

JESUS is real and HE is my hope of salvation,
What I do know in my heart deep inside it is that Mohammad is a deranged murderer and paedophile, an agent of satan who satan used to mislead people who are perishing, you have rejected life by rejecting JESUS CHRIST, no one comes to GOD except through JESUS
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Naajjii:

Jesus was created by white people, i know you know it.

You just rejected life like your "prophet" mo, JESUS is the ONLY way to salvation and you have rejected HIM but then, salvation is not for all.
JESUS CHRIST is certainly coming again to judge everyone and HE will judge your prophet too, how about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Optimizing The Economic Development Capacity Of AKK Gas Pipeline Project / Dino Melaye Office Burgled In Abuja / Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.