Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri (6700 Views)

Idolatry Now The Fastest-growing Religion — Soludo / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jerryherd:
cool

Honestly I love Islam and would never trade it for anything in the world... Goto UAE, Qatar and other Gulf countries you would fall in love with islam

How about northern nigeria where you belong?
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by SarkinYarki: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Islam is only growing fast because woke culture is providing fertilizer for the religion ...

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I belong to SouthWest Nigeria.. perhaps you need a Northerner to clearify that

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is it not the fulfillment of a prophecy bu JESUS Christ that in the last days that iniquity shall increase? HE said that many shall depart from the truth and follow the wrong way, HE said that BROAD is the way leading to death and that many shall follow it and that narrow is the way leading to LIFE and only a few can find it, so why should a true Christian be surprised by this?
Muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace, it is supposed to mean that as more people are converting to islam, peace shall increase too but what do we have? Wickedness everywhere and who are leading it, BTW didn't JESUS also say that the world is passing away?
Anyone who knows JESUS knows that satan is the ruler of the world at the moment so why can't it's own increase? Islam and it's ruler can keep the world now but when JESUS comes BACK and take over, HIS own will take over the world.
I WILL COME BACK, SAYS JESUS CHRIST

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
After you tell us about southern Nigeria were you belong.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jerryherd:

I belong to SouthWest Nigeria.. perhaps you need a Northerner to clearify that

Sorry to put ypu where you do not belong, but what is the difference between nigerian muslims and the muslims of the countries you mentioned?
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ibrahimmrfish:

After you tell us about southern Nigeria were you belong.
Do you mean southern nigeria muslims?
I actually think that our southern nigerian muslims are not good muslims NEITHER are most of the muslims from the countries mentioned by the person I quoted, I believe that a good muslim is the one who follows the footsteps and teachings of Mohammad to the letter, that is why people like osama and isis and boko haram are the good muslims, it's hard to see a southern nigeria muslim going for mass murder to defend mo except that shoe bomber or going around killing fellow nigerians because of a cartoon that happened in europe, at least it haven't started happening

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry to put ypu where you do not belong, but what is the difference between nigerian muslims and the muslims of the countries you mentioned?

Over there Muslim is like a strong brotherhood they don't joke with.. I'll cite 2 instances

When I first arrived, I do eat at restaurants until one day my friend Nonso called me that was I stupid or what.. I was puzzled and he said I am I wasting money getting food I still looked puzzled then he told me he was going to take me some where... We got going and few blocks we got to an Islamic centre, we said salam alakum they replied food, drinks , tea , flat bread and almost everything you could eat is there and it was all free.. donated by the super rich Muslim arabs, I even saw some girls bring in donations

Second occasion, I went for an interview at Holiday inn hotel for a position of IT assistant, on getting to my turn, the Arab guy saw my Muslim name and asked what I care for tea or coffee , I said coffee, he said am I a devoted Muslim, I lied and said yes... He said Masha Allah, we discussed briefly about PHP, then we talked about Nigeria he said he was a fan of Rasheedi yekini, long story short I was hired, in appreciation as a Yoruba man I bowed to thank him and he frowned and told me I must never bow to humans only to Allah

Mosque over there they give free water food beverages

Western Media only portray the negativity.... But if you experience the real positivity you might understand my veiws

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by mbaise1000: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nwaide01:
If somebody who claimed to be a pastor and as learned as Reno don't know the reason why it seems as such, i wonder what those who are less informed will think. What are the caliber of the so called converts if not criminals,drug abusers and the nuisance in the society who joined them because of free drugs and women. How many times have see or heard their clerics preaching against the ills of the society.

Omokiri himself is not a Christian, because if he is, he will understand that even what he quoted was a fulfillment of a prophecy of JESUS CHRIST, that a person claims to be a Christian doesn't necessarily mean that he is, didn't JESUS say how the road leading to death is wide and many shall follow it? BTW every Christian should know that satan is ruling the world and so it's logical that it's own will increase, when JESUS comes BACK to take over as HE said HE will, his own will be the only ones in the world
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Wonk(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

ESN and IPOB
Hahahaha!
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fastest growing whatever does not lead you anywhere..
If you must be Saved and Make Eternal Life in Heaven,you must surrender to JESUS Christ.,
JESUS Christ is the only way for all of Humanity to be Saved..

There is no assistant way!
There is no Middle way!
There is no other way !

I am not surprised at your Stupidity, but do not abuse the act of being Stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
limeta:
Islam is a dying religion
it started small and will end small
most are Muslims by look not by practice

Una go cry tire.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by dododawa1: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wonk:
Who are the terrorists?
HUMAN BEING

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Zeinymira(f): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
limeta:
Islam is a dying religion
it started small and will end small
most are Muslims by look not by practice

They desire to extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths but Allah will perfect His Light, though the disbelievers hate it.
Surah Saff, verse cool

Before you, Islam started. After you're long gone, it'll continue. Even your generation will accept Islam.
I don't understand why xtians are filled with hatred when they hear about people converting to other religions. It doesn't bother me that some people are not Muslims, the highest I do is pray not hate them.

7 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Jman06(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Even in this country, I see Islam taking over the whole nation in no distant future. This is sad because Christians are subtly serving as catalyst towards eventual Islamization of the country.

I know that before it happens, I would have departed this world, but I don't honestly wish my unborn generations an Islamic state.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by limeta(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zeinymira:

They desire to extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths but Allah will perfect His Light, though the disbelievers hate it.
Surah Saff, verse cool

Before you, Islam started. After you're long gone, it'll continue. Even your generation will accept Islam.
I don't understand why xtians are filled with hatred when they hear about people converting to other religions. It doesn't bother me that some people are not Muslims, the highest I do is pray not hate them.

xtians hate how terrible
Muslims simple peacefully behead how nice

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by optionalY09: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
They are taking advantage of the inexperience, they pay them monthly salary to become muslims all to later make them slaves

When their eyes open and they later realized how they’ve been used they will wage war against islam
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by RemoveKebab: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
When that oil in middle east dry up.(a source of fund for global extremism and rapid growth)

Or an invention that grant free energy is created.

That useless demonic religion will fall and be extinct drastically.

Only the few wise sects that rebrand like Europe in renaissance period may survive(UAE).

They can keep enjoying the limelight for now.

Change is the only thing constant in life.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jman06:
Even in this country, I see Islam taking over the whole nation in no distant future. This is sad because Christians are subtly serving as catalyst towards eventual Islamization of the country.

I know that before it happens, I would have departed this world, but I don't honestly wish my unborn generations an Islamic state.

May God open your heart to understand what is best in the here after.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by jamiudinho(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Are they estimating the negative as well?
How about those who die via bombings et all?

Islam's dominance isn't captured in Bible eschatology.
This is just another trash the devil, the great loser liar, wants to peddle.
u b mumu is Bible not a Christian book wetin concern Islam with Christian book
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Old gist, we know it already.

Islam is growing and Christianity is dying, by the next century, Christianity should be completely dead and forgoten.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by creedencity(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Nwaide01:
If somebody who claimed to be a pastor and as learned as Reno don't know the reason why it seems as such, i wonder what those who are less informed will think. What are the caliber of the so called converts if not criminals,drug abusers and the nuisance in the society who joined them because of free drugs and women. How many times have see or heard their clerics preaching against the ills of the society.

How many have u listened to?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by creedencity(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Do you mean southern nigeria muslims?
I actually think that our southern nigerian muslims are not good muslims NEITHER are most of the muslims from the countries mentioned by the person I quoted, I believe that a good muslim is the one who follows the footsteps and teachings of Mohammad to the letter, that is why people like osama and isis and boko haram are the good muslims, it's hard to see a southern nigeria muslim going for mass murder to defend mo except that shoe bomber or going around killing fellow nigerians because of a cartoon that happened in europe, at least it haven't started happening

Source or reference to butress that ossma's an co version is the true islam, else u need some brain diag
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by creedencity(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Omokiri himself is not a Christian, because if he is, he will understand that even what he quoted was a fulfillment of a prophecy of JESUS CHRIST, that a person claims to be a Christian doesn't necessarily mean that he is, didn't JESUS say how the road leading to death is wide and many shall follow it? BTW every Christian should know that satan is ruling the world and so it's logical that it's own will increase, when JESUS comes BACK to take over as HE said HE will, his own will be the only ones in the world

What give u the jurisdiction to question his Christianity.?
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by creedencity(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Are they estimating the negative as well?
How about those who die via bombings et all?

Islam's dominance isn't captured in Bible eschatology.
This is just another trash the devil, the great loser liar, wants to peddle.

You've never actually read a bible.
Re: Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri by Basic123: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Nwaide01:
Ignorance at its peak!

criminals and drugs abuser like Kanye west?

Christian clerics don't preach against society ill than Islamic cleric.You will not know because majority of you Christians are one eye man that only sees a side.What societal ill does Christian clerics preaches against rather than enriching their pocket at the detriment of the poor church members?
I listen to pastor Oyedepo alot,if he is not talking on how his member will become rich,he will be condemning APC government on alter

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.