Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV (31781 Views)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by DedeNkem: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kason68:
Did the followers complain to you that he extorts from them?, How is that your problem?

Sometimes one needs to save a fool from himself! And it's easier to fool some people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
BePrepared:

Have u read Romans 1 before?
Plz do before taking ur lunch.

May grace fall on u
Is the servant greater than His Master in this for you, that you should attempt to validate the Words of the Master against that of His servant? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Master over all those who claim to be Christians and He is Law in the Kingdom of God. If His Word is become of little worth in your life, of what use is He to you and what hope is there for you of His Kingdom? undecided

As for grace(eternal life) , Jesus Christ never said it "falls" on anyone . Instead, it belongs to all those who will obey His command and believe in Him. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

@bold, since you understand that, you need to stop getting your little feelings hurt that other people don’t want to live by your religious doctrines .

The rest of your post shows a lack of understanding of where my post is coming from. I don’t care what an atheist says to you or what you say to a Muslim . You expect me to defend one religion against the other in order not to be a hypocrite? What do you think this is all about?

I only care about you religious folks leaving gay/homosexual people the fvck alone. They don’t have to live by what your Bible says. It’s as simple as that.
Mind your beliefs and leave them be.

The rest of you can go battle for your religious supremacy wherever you see fit. I don’t care about that. Are you imagining that I’m supporting one religion over the other?

It’s the victimhood and lack of understanding for me grin

Like there’s a world where I would consider Islam ( for example) as better than Christianity? I can speak about Christianity because it’s my religion (whether you like it or not). I would expect a Muslim to be able to see what’s wrong with their religion too. Or not. That’s their business.

But my post is never Christianity versus other religions. If you had anything to worry about, it would be from other religious folks like you. Not gay people living their lives not thinking about y’all but y’all can’t go a moment without relishing your need to tell them they are the doomed and you’re the righteous. Put your Bible in your pocket and walk away. Leave them alone .

Them not being interested in your religion is not an infringement on your rights. I know that’s hard to accept when you’ve believed all your life that your way is the only way.

I have long addressed this issue. Why are you a Christian when the same book that guides your faith condemns homosexuals?? You should denounce your faith if you don't believe or can't boldly declare what's written in there. It is a waste of time.

Every day, pastors preach against sin, adultery, fornication, theft, etc...and you have no issues with those? Only a fragment of the many sins they talk about as cited in the bible hurts your feeling?

A group of homosexuals felt they needed deliverance, came to TB Joshua for prayers and according to his faith, he declared them free, but you and your league feel he has commited a crime against who/what exactly? His faith? God? Nigerian Constitution? Let's just stick to YouTube and not drag this any further.

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kason68(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acidosis:

I have long addressed this issue. Why are you a Christian when the same book that guides your faith condemns homosexuals?? You should denounce your faith if you don't believe or can't boldly declare what's written in there. It is a waste of time.

Every day, pastors preach against sin, adultery, fornication, theft, etc...and you have no issues with those? Only a fragment of the many sins they talk about as cited in the bible hurts your feeling?

A group of homosexuals felt they needed deliverance, came to TB Joshua for prayers and according to his faith, he declared them free, but you and your league feel he has commited a crime against who/what exactly? His faith? God? Nigerian Constitution? Let's just stick to YouTube and not drag this any further.

You are on point my brother, till now i wonder what his crime is
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by BePrepared: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Is the servant greater than His Master in this for you, that you should attempt to validate the Words of the Master against that of His servant? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Master over all those who claim to be Christians and He is Law in the Kingdom of God. If His Word is become of little worth in your life, of what use is He to you and what hope is there for you of His Kingdom? undecided

As for grace(eternal life) , Jesus Christ never said it "falls" on anyone . Instead, it belongs to all those who will obey His command and believe in Him. undecided

Jesus said at the beginning He (God) made them male and female, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, I don't understand what u are saying again.

May God's mercy locate you, this I pray.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
BePrepared:

Jesus said at the beginning He (God) made them male and female, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, I don't understand what u are saying again.

May God's mercy locate you, this I pray.
I am sorry what has A to do with B? undecided

God's mercy is not blind or prone to getting lost on it's way that it should need to "locate" me. God pours out His mercy daily on all, even on the wicked and the ungrateful. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Emperor4tune(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Isaiah 5:20-24
thanks man i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by efficiencie(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
well.. you tell me! grin it isn't Africans is it? my point is Africans lived without christianity before the white man introduced it to them, infact, Africans lived peacefully and in unity before without christianity.

I believe westerner invented christianity, you can prove otherwise. Anyway, i couldn't careless about who brought christianity to westerners. The debate is about how chrisitianity came to Africa.

A lot of unverified claims made up there...Africans did not live in peace before Christianity came. Till today Africans still practice their bloody rituals which came down from their ancestors. The sacrifice of twins, the sacrifice of virgins, the sacrifice of babies, the burying of servants and wives along with kings, the tribal wars, etc. A very good instance of an evil in our present day that has held away since times past is fusion of voodoo and human trafficking, at least we agree that voodoo is an import from our distant part (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/opinion/sunday/voodoo-curse-human-traffickers.amp.html).

How do you define westerners? Christianity evolved from Judaism and was spread by the 12 apostles who were Jews and their motivation for spreading Christianity was the death, burial and resurrection of Christ which they witnessed and were convinced about the message of Christ to the point that they laid their lives for the gospel. Yes, some have attempted to corrupt Christianity and use it as a tool for enslavement but you must realise that the same is the case for Islam, Voodoo etc which have been used by people for nefarious purposes.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
I have given you an answer several times now but the problem is the answer does not fit the script that your the many doctrines and traditions of men you subscribe to there agree with. So, you should probably learn to process formats more advanced than the one you continue to work with there. undecided

I know it is common with your kind to label those who do not see the world through the same filter that you have been indoctrinated with. So I will help you here by letting you know that there is nothing JW about any of what I have said. That group, like yours, works in the doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ called lies that move people further away from His Truth , than towards it. undecided
Instead, what I have told you, here, I have learned not from the mouths of me but from drinking from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself. Pick up that book for yourself and learn the Truth of God from the one who is the Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
[/s]

Your words said otherwise Mr.
You're a false teacher.
The Bible condemns what you're justifying and you expect me or anyone who knew the Bible condemns it to accept because you said it is not wrong?
Come on!
Give me a break on this!!
I ain't buying your satanic doctrines!!!
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Kayberg:
[s][/s]
Your words said otherwise Mr.
You're a false teacher.
The Bible condemns what you're justifying and you expect me or anyone who knew the Bible condemns it to accept because you said it is not wrong?
Come on!
Give me a break on this!!
I ain't buying your satanic doctrines!!!
Again..
Kobojunkiee:
I have given you an answer several times now but the problem is the answer does not fit the script that your the many doctrines and traditions of men you subscribe to there agree with. So, you should probably learn to process formats more advanced than the one you continue to work with there. undecided

I know it is common with your kind to label those who do not see the world through the same filter that you have been indoctrinated with. So I will help you here by letting you know that there is nothing JW about any of what I have said. That group, like yours, works in the doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ called lies that move people further away from His Truth , than towards it. undecided
Instead, what I have told you, here, I have learned not from the mouths of me but from drinking from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself. Pick up that book for yourself and learn the Truth of God from the one who is the Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Calitoscassius(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2021
efficiencie:

A lot of unverified claims made up there...Africans did not live in peace before Christianity came. Till today Africans still practice their bloody rituals which came down from their ancestors. The sacrifice of twins, the sacrifice of virgins, the sacrifice of babies, the burying of servants and wives along with kings, the tribal wars, etc. A very good instance of an evil in our present day that has held away since times past is fusion of voodoo and human trafficking, at least we agree that voodoo is an import from our distant part (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/opinion/sunday/voodoo-curse-human-traffickers.amp.html).

How do you define westerners? Christianity evolved from Judaism and was spread by the 12 apostles who were Jews and their motivation for spreading Christianity was the death, burial and resurrection of Christ which they witnessed and were convinced about the message of Christ to the point that they laid their lives for the gospel. Yes, some have attempted to corrupt Christianity and use it as a tool for enslavement but you must realise that the same is the case for Islam, Voodoo etc which have been used by people for nefarious purposes.
Africans did live peacfully before christian religion came to Africa, just look at the division amongst so called christians today, different churches with different names preaching different things and most churches are to make (business) as much money as possible, have you ever done rituals? If you have not then you don't know what rituals are for or why rituals are done by people so you are not in the position to condemn it.. you say my claims are unverified grin grin did you witness babies being sacrified, servants being buried? twins or virgins being sacrified? Or are you just peddling the same rethorics used to brainwash Africans in order to make them hate and reject their own traditions and accept christianity? Let's say you are right for one second those could have been the same as the kind of violence, terrorisms, kidnappings, rapes and all other forms of violence that goes on thesedays

Are you also aware we read that christian religion before thesedays murdered alot of widows, elderly umarried women who they accussed of witchcrafts, being prostitutes by burning them alive or stoning them to death all in the name of christianity or God. Child and adults who are suffering from epilepsy being accussed of being possessed by demons and murdered in the name of exorcisms practised by christians. Go read the old testaments of your book called bible you would find so many verses on the kind of violence against children and women by christians.

I see you have being also made to believe that voodooism is an evil practice. cheesy voodoo was and peharps still is an African practice used by herbalists to heal people of sicknesses for years or in place of mordern medicines.

Your write up is heavily against any for of African traditions. Which is very ignorant i must say and that is exactly what christianity was and is designed for, to brainwash people into believing all kind of imaginary unexistence "things" like the devils, demons, satan, heaven, hell, holy spirits, holy water, holy ghost and all sorts. grin

It is really really unfortunate that people believe these things without proofs.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Again..

You can keep repeating same because you have nothing to use in the defense to your doctrines than what you have been fed.
If I can't make any sense in it, and you keep repeating it, shouldn't you find something else?
Go study the Bible fella and stop misleading people.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Kayberg:

You can keep repeating same because you have nothing to use in the defense to your doctrines than what you have been fed.
If I can't make any sense in it, and you keep repeating it, shouldn't you find something else?
Go study the Bible fella and stop misleading people.
The reason you can't make of it is because you refuse to open your mind to what you ar4 being told. It is as simple as that. The only remedy comes from you..not I. I simply keep repeating it until you accept what is written to you is all. undecided
Kobojunkiee:
All Knowledge of Good and of Evil , even all that you find in the world, belongs to God and is inspired by Him. So your Bible books,including all scripture not included in it, are all inspired of God. undecided

As for validity or veracity, only the Word of God, Jesus Christ, is Truth. Every other word, including the word of Satan contained in scripture, is subject to the Truth of God -the Word of God. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by KenModi(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Delababe:

You better FEM if you have idea of what's going on. TB Joshua traveled abroad for a crusade when he had to rush back to Nigeria and during service he said" He sees a thick smoke and its going to be so close to his nose" that he would like to see how it would happen. He installed cameras everywhere to capture that sad even. He blamed nigerians for selling him out. You dont watch his services so how will you know what he said and when he said it. Stop being ignorant and deceiving others

Continue buying his bullshit and licking his ass till Jesus comes. Shalom!
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by KenModi(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Kason68:
About building collapse, he is human, he didn't tell u he knows and sees all, only God sees and knows all and is immortal, Jesus was tempted, talkless human, no human is beyond trials, for covid, God has used him to heal many covid cases and other more deadly sicknesses, record is on his channel,
For one US election, what of other thousands of prophecies that came to pass, you didn't record them?.
About his supporters including me, leave us alone, we can support and believe whoever we like, just as u support whoever u support, we mustn't support who u support.

Please stop making excuses for the lapses of your man of god. He simply studies the newss and current affairs, then makes predictions. Hence they make no sense to the informed and critical of thought.

About leaving you guys who are his fans to go about your business, you do know this is a public forum; when you bring your matter to the public, you should expect reactions and opinions from the public. If you and the rest of T.B Joshua fans don’t want criticisms from the public, then simply keep your events as private affairs and no one would say anything.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Mykelhendriz: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Don't for one second confuse your hatred for those gay with a passion for God and the things of God. Jesus Christ never sent His followers out to condemn anyone, not even sinners, in His name. undecided

So that you think you are justified by your hate lends instead to the distance between you and God there. undecided
Like I have pointed out several times, what Jesus Christ said is sin is instead the lust that is in a man's heart, sometimes long before he even engages his body in any sexual act. undecided

Bro it’s clear you are queer... don’t come close to me o... because I swear with my life, I will kill you... as in if you know how I hate ona with passion eh, you no go talk to me o
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The reason you can't make of it is because you refuse to open your mind to what you ar4 being told. It is as simple as that. The only remedy comes from you..not I. I simply keep repeating it until you accept what is written to you is all. undecided

You should be the one to be told that.
You directly contradicts the teachings of the Bible because you were told what you believe even though it contradicts the truth, and you are really expecting me to accept such?
Open your heart, ears and eyes and see the truth staring right at you.
What am I even expecting?
If you can render the Biblical records invalid, you have already shown whose sides you're on.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by DrMuzungu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kason68:
Gay spotted!, if he is running a business, is it not his business and that of followers?, then mind ur own business

Gays are were your ancestors, and that explains your fascination with LGBT stuff. Why don't you tell the good people of Nairaland about your gay boyfriend and how you both sell your yansh every weekend at Koramo beach? We know your secrets.

Anyway, back to the topic. Your fake pastor and fake prophet claims he performs miracles, but these miracles are all stages, there is proof all over the internet. All he cares about is to bring more and more sheeple into his shrines. The more sheeple he brings, the more money he makes.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

Bro it’s clear you are queer... don’t come close to me o... because I swear with my life, I will kill you... as in if you know how I hate ona with passion eh, you no go talk to me o
You are free to live in hate of those you love to hate. That is your choice in this life. undecided
Funny, the same choice in life you seek to deprive those who you love to hate.... sad! undecided
Good thing is Jesus Christ declared that those who belong to Him do not hate but instead love even their enemies and pray for them, not against them. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kayberg:

You should be the one to be told that.
You directly contradicts the teachings of the Bible because you were told what you believe even though it contradicts the truth, and you are really expecting me to accept such?
Open your heart, ears and eyes and see the truth staring right at you.
What am I even expecting?
If you can render the Biblical records invalid, you have already shown whose sides you're on.
Funny is, your accusations aside, not a single statement I have made so far stands in contradiction to the Word of God, the standard where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

Sadly, you cannot even see that since you exist behind a wall built you out of the many doctrines and traditions of men that you have imbibed and continue to follow. Jesus Christ declared that the doctrines and traditions of men were nothing but lies that set curses upon those who receive them by nullifying the power of God in their lives, rendering their worship of God meaningless. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by themanderon: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just look at the sons of perdition rejoicing at the Ban. The devil must be very proud of them. The truth must be told to this perverse generation no matter the cost. Devil worshippers in high places.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
themanderon:
Just look at the sons of perdition rejoicing at the Ban. The devil must be very proud of them. The truth must be told to this perverse generation no matter the cost. Devil worshippers in high places.
Which one of two business men have the greater devil... your prophet who speaks falsely of God or your YouTube simply keeping to its contract conditions with its many clients? undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by mindtricks: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
SegFault:

Murder is clearly an attack on another person's rights so is rape same sex relationships between two consenting adults is not an abuse of another person's rights, learn to argue properly.
How about doing it with animals?
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
Funny is, your accusations aside, not a single statement I have made so far stands in contradiction to the Word of God, the standard where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

Sadly, you cannot even see that since you exist behind a wall built you out of the many doctrines and traditions of men that you have imbibed and continue to follow. Jesus Christ declared that the doctrines and traditions of men were nothing but lies that set curses upon those who receive them by nullifying the power of God in their lives, rendering their worship of God meaningless. undecided
[/s]

Is fornication a sin or not?
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 5:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Kayberg:

Is fornication a sin or not?
FORNICATION is not a sin; Lust in your heart is the sin. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2021
mindtricks:

How about doing it with animals?
it's a Crime of course.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
FORNICATION is not a sin; Lust in your heart is the sin. undecided

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
— Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

Revelation 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
²¹ Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Can you explain the bolded to me?
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kayberg:

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
— Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

Revelation 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
²¹ Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Can you explain the bolded to me?
Jesus Christ is the Law and the Law giver and it is unchanging He, the Word of God, who defines for us what sin in His New Covenant. undecided
So, given that Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God, has declared to you that it is not the act but the intent, the desire in your heart, lust is judged a sin against God, then all the postulations of men that utter ideas contrary are rendered of no meaning. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ is the Law and the Law giver and it is unchanging He, the Word of God, who defines for us what sin in His New Covenant. undecided
So, given that Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God, has declared to you that it is not the act but the intent, the desire in your heart, lust is judged a sin against God, then all the postulations of men that utter ideas contrary are rendered of no meaning. undecided

Matthew 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
¹⁹ For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
²⁰ These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kayberg:

Matthew 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
¹⁹ For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
²⁰ These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
If you carefully considered those verses in the context they were given you, you would find that the message was of Jesus Christ telling of where that which is unclean to us (Sin) in fact comes from, and not defining for us what sin is in His Covenant. undecided

As a whole, that passage was a warning against imbibing the doctrines and traditions of men which focuses on the observing of traditions(commandmenta) of men over the commandments of God Himself undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage / Ex-Knight Accuses Bishop Ibezim Of Corruption, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.