Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) (4517 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Dalil8: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2021
For all of u condemning d woman, didn't u guys read d part where she said she did it 'as softly as possible' and that she was apologizing 2 them d whole time..yet u guys still abuse her claiming she's insane.. now I think datz disrespectful.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Ishilove: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2021
CryptoTeacher:
I think she is mentally ill. That's the only explanation I can find for this.
She is. She will be taken through psychological evaluation and will be found to be insane
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by DAramis: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Explorers:
...But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for for the rest of their lives.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9477791/California-woman-says-drowned-children-protect-them.html?ito=social-facebook
I have said it time without number that, most people who smiles the most in pictures are actually people with the wrapped up mindset who actually carryout the most devilish and evil actions.

Who could have taught that, this woman with that innocent smile would have the heart to murder her 3 children? It is a very sick and disgusting act by her irrespective of whatever thing she would want the world to believe.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by mu2sa2: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2021
She's even trying to justify her wicked act by saying she killed her own children "softly"! The children must have died in painfully slow agony that way. If she had shot them, terrible as that is also, at least they would have died swiftly and not in a slow agonizing manner by drowning.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
I am in shock
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Ishilove:

She is. She will be taken through psychological evaluation and will be found to be insane

Exactly
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by aadoiza: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Ugly for inside, ugly for outside.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Twelfthman: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Fight your demons people. It either they end you or you end them. It better if you end them.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Ayo55534: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Citygal:

jailed for life ke, abi sentenced to death
death? nooo...I prefer being jailed for life.she ll have to live with the regrets for the rest of her miserable life...only then ll she know the cost of her stupidity...
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by AvalonSpace(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
I fear this gender that met devil face to face
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by 22brains(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Explorers:
A California mother suspected of murdering her three kids has confessed to killing them, saying she drowned them 'as softly as she could'.

Liliana Carrillo, 30, stated that she drowned her kids Joanna(3), Terry,(2) and Sierra,(6months), claiming she wanted to protect them from their father, who she believes is a human trafficker and would have 'abused them'.

'I drowned them.

I did it as softly, I don’t know how to explain it .I didn´t want them to be further abused,' said Carrillo, who was interviewed at the Lerdo Pre-Trial Facility in Kern County.

'I promised them when they were born that I was going to protect them.

I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time,' she said. 'I loved my kids.'

'I wish my kids were alive, I wish that I didn´t have to do that?.

But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for for the rest of their lives.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9477791/California-woman-says-drowned-children-protect-them.html?ito=social-facebook
this is what happens when you are taught to much irony in school. How can you kill someone claiming you are protecting the person? Sense is not really common.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Victoria938(f): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
That’s not love. You don’t kill the ones you love, specially your children.

Rest In Peace angels �
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Explorers:
A California mother suspected of murdering her three kids has confessed to killing them, saying she drowned them 'as softly as she could'.

Liliana Carrillo, 30, stated that she drowned her kids Joanna(3), Terry,(2) and Sierra,(6months), claiming she wanted to protect them from their father, who she believes is a human trafficker and would have 'abused them'.

'I drowned them.

I did it as softly, I don’t know how to explain it .I didn´t want them to be further abused,' said Carrillo, who was interviewed at the Lerdo Pre-Trial Facility in Kern County.

'I promised them when they were born that I was going to protect them.

I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time,' she said. 'I loved my kids.'

'I wish my kids were alive, I wish that I didn´t have to do that?.

But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for for the rest of their lives.'

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Was she going to leave them??
I mean, Why won't she be there to protect the kids if her claims about their father were true??
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by 6ixT8: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2021
mentally illed patient everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In / Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) / Lawyer Kidnapped, Murdered In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.