Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds (13372 Views)

Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thought as much

Kemebradikumo Daniel Pondei razed NDDC to nothingness.

He looted the agency to dryness
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by michlins(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Niger Delta people, here are your problems and not Igbo people or Aso rock folks. They're local and living with you

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Sleekfingers: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by NwaNimo1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Queenserah26(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Indeed, mtcheew
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Una don share NDDC funds as allowance finish. cheesy

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by SheikhLampard: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Iffa hear
Pondei comes to mind
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by SheikhLampard: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Failed nation
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
is it a bottle?
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by BanjiRaymond(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Religion and government! What's the essence? Both are scam
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Ferrous(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes, more funds to embezzle

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nackzy: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes why them no go broke

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by nemynely(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ask Pondei
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/akpabio-nddc-is-broke-we-need-more-funds

It took Akpabio less than a year to chew NDDC down to the bone

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
We need more funds... To steal

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by membranus: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Seeking for more money to loot.

What exceptional projects have they completed with the zillions of money voted there before?

Shameless polithiefcians, terrible people, useless government.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by MrgudK(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
nairalee:
Need more funds to loot? I pity this nation. If u think the problem is only from the top I weep for u. Just gather as a community and select a leader and agitate for funds. When it arrives you'll now realize that Nigerians are intristically corrupt and heartless. Shioor

I wonder why they keep looting, when they have access to the printing machine, just register the amount you want and wen it gets to your turn, you are printed for, you move.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
fact
Joysticks:
The jumbo salaries that politicians are collecting are the reasons Nigeria is having a cash crunch.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by chaloskyx: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
COLLECT YOUR OWN CUT TOO NOW AFTERALL THEY FIND MONEY FOR BANDITS AND TERRORISTS SINCE CBN HAS TURNED ON THE MONEY PRINTER EVERYBODY SHOULD COME AND COLLECT HIS SHARE O B4 THE PRINTER PACKS UP

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Emmanuelcann: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
More funds to do what?
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Andyvilly: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
why is it difficult to gain trust that has already been broken?

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Coronavirus1: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Akpabio so that you can loot abi you are mad.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
We are getting to a point where these frivolous lifestyle of the ruling elite can't be sustained, no more free money to share, just have to live within your means.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
More funds to do what?

Useless commission, should be scrapped. I knew there was no future in that commission.

Always laughed at people who crowd there every Thursday looking for jobs, contract or dash money.

It only serves the interest of cronies.

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by TheMostComplex1: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
A man without any modicum of shame

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Afolabimills(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
An annoited thief by bullhari

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Viktoro1: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
I Keep wondering where the guts is coming from. After all the lootings, this bull still come out to spill trash. Our system has failed, Naija my CUNT3 grin grin grin

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Davefed(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tamuno ehhhh!

I am from the Nigerdelta as in the first place oil was found in Nigeria is where my mother is from, where my father is from we have more than 4 oil wells.

Dear brothers and sisters 1. NDDC scholarship I no see, one nddc rice I no chop, one happy birthday nddc no ever send me, how body even once nddc no ask me, work dem no give me, nothing nddc done ever do for us as a people or as a community and now you are telling us you are broke when we haven't seen what you've used all the money you had for except paying yourselves palliatives which amounted to billions of naira this Akpabio should be hung by the neck until he be dead.

Can you believe that it was WHO (world health organisation) that dug bore hole for us. When I heard it on radio my brothers and sisters I cried, we who live in between so much wealth live in so much squalor that we need aid agencies to dig borehole for us.

It will never be well with Godswill Akpabio and everyone else who have ever headed NDDC, who have ever looted from NDDc who have ever stolen from the people of the Niger Delta every one who have ever short changed us you will know no peace from Buhari to the very least of you.

We suffer the oil pollution in our rivers and ocean we can no longer fish, we suffer the air pollution this black sooth every morning covers everything, the soil is polluted as well so nothing grows, we are fit to suffer all these but not fit to work for NDDC, shell, chevron, NNPc or to be appointed by Government, we have the highest unemployment rates, the most expensive cost of living, we are not fit to own oil wells or oil blocks, who we offend?
Very sad... I think the youths of Niger Delta should hold these people responsible by doing the right thing when they don't heed your plead... Send them message a bloody one

APC Bars Political Appointees From Participating In Convention / APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja / Senate Uncovers ₦‎13 Billion Illegal Salary Increase In Minting Company