Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds (13373 Views)

Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Davefed(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100854410:

The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
We made the highest revenue in the history of our nation, But they still borrowed money to pay salaries!!!
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.

NEVER AGAIN our nation will this country be unfortunate.

Nigeria will be great again.
You are terrible

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by dederocs(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's funny though, appointing Akpabio grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Apakpabio wan finished NNDC once and for all

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by icedbreez(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
With an appointment like Akpabio, Buhari nor mean well for the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by DissTroy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tamuno ehhhh!

I am from the Nigerdelta as in the first place oil was found in Nigeria is where my mother is from, where my father is from we have more than 4 oil wells.

Dear brothers and sisters 1. NDDC scholarship I no see, one nddc rice I no chop, one happy birthday nddc no ever send me, how body even once nddc no ask me, work dem no give me, nothing nddc done ever do for us as a people or as a community and now you are telling us you are broke when we haven't seen what you've used all the money you had for except paying yourselves palliatives which amounted to billions of naira this Akpabio should be hung by the neck until he be dead.

Can you believe that it was WHO (world health organisation) that dug bore hole for us. When I heard it on radio my brothers and sisters I cried, we who live in between so much wealth live in so much squalor that we need aid agencies to dig borehole for us.

It will never be well with Godswill Akpabio and everyone else who have ever headed NDDC, who have ever looted from NDDc who have ever stolen from the people of the Niger Delta every one who have ever short changed us you will know no peace from Buhari to the very least of you.

We suffer the oil pollution in our rivers and ocean we can no longer fish, we suffer the air pollution this black sooth every morning covers everything, the soil is polluted as well so nothing grows, we are fit to suffer all these but not fit to work for NDDC, shell, chevron, NNPc or to be appointed by Government, we have the highest unemployment rates, the most expensive cost of living, we are not fit to own oil wells or oil blocks, who we offend?

About the oil spills and pollution part: You really know the youthful residents of the Niger Delta are neck-deep into illegal oil bunkering and refining, right?
If you've ever seen first-hand the environmental damage these boys cause (years back especially), you'd blame them too.
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by MotiveU(f): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by ofiko123(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Really??
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Faber(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Omoslim26:
I am a Bloody thief.las las It is that more fund that will kill me .
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Trimjos: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Davefed:
You are terrible

I wish that guy will just drop dead, he is not useful alive. He is Soo very useless and does not even reason at all
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
NDDC awarded a contract for transformer in our area over 4 years the guy has been mobilized over 60% if not more.

The guy always claims he is sick and that NDDC is owing him meanwhile the transformer has not been installed.

All attempts to make the guy return to site no way.
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by highness25(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Officialgarri:
Where is Pondei? We need another account of your spendings and earnings angry
Please off your mic.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
More funds to loot
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
shame unto this man.....no conscience at all!
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Will u shut up!!!!!!!!!!! Broke kee u there!
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joysticks:
The jumbo salaries that politicians are collecting are the reasons Nigeria is having a cash crunch.

No! the inability and failure of u to hold the government accountable is the reason Nigeria is having a crash crunch

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by 1Dray(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100854410:

The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
We made the highest revenue in the history of our nation, But they still borrowed money to pay salaries!!!
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.

NEVER AGAIN our nation will this country be unfortunate.

Nigeria will be great again.

Who did this to you?
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Validated: 1:16am On Apr 17, 2021
rottable:
How much will fg print now

No need for FG to print, NDDC should just buy money printimg machine. All State government need to get one each.
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by inchristalone(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2021
Idiotic pen robber.
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by tonyashburton: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Oh God of Mount Sinai,where is thy thunderbolt?
Strike Akpabio's mouth with it but spare the rest of his body,O Lord.
Amen.
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
The king Himself
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by jimmyvic(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2021
E no go better for who go faint next
Re: Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds by DedeNkem: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Akpabio is hungry for more money to loot! You don't keep a goat in the yam barn!

Akpabio has a case with the EFCC, how is it going? Has it been swept under the rug as usual?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Independence Ogunewe: Incalculable Loss To Nigeria's Democracy And Imolites / Ondo Election: APC, PDP Supporters Clash / "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.