Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed (5082 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by rtdCivilservant: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
gfon:
op no be zzor,that's a certainty.
I am telling you that he is.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
This guy go write novel na

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
OP, your problems with ladies no dey finish angry?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by freeman5050: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
She refused to come because she found someone else to do the job you couldn't do...

See this one...sex starved bitch. She is an agent..period!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by freeman5050: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lovethaa:
My mom called me few days back , she gave me a message from our family pastor asking me to embark on a 3 days fasting and prayers and he gave his reasons .I was told to start as soon as possible .

Although I'm not a fan of fasting but I had to do this one because of the powerful reasons attached to it , i decided I'll start the fasting next week but my girlfriend urged me to begin immediately., She even offered to observe the fasting with me .

So I started on Monday , I was asked to pray every 3 hours too and my girlfriend had been supportive, she wakes me up when it is time to pray and cooks my food when I want to break before she head back to her house .

Now on Wednesday which was the last day , as usual I was weak so I slept off around 4pm Just two hours before I finish the whole fasting., While I was sleeping I felt someone trying to put hands inside my boxers ..

I woke up to find my girlfriend ,trying to grab my pr"ck ,I reminded her that I'm fasting but what happened next shocked me ,this babe suddenly turned to a desperate begger asking me to please make love to her ..she took my hands and placed it on her pants and to my surprise the pants was actually dripping of over wetness ,I have never seen her that Hot before ...

She almost tried to rape me ,she even promised to give me head and that was something she hates doing .I almost gave in because my 3rd leg betrayed me and I was already hard too but the fact that this is the last day I just couldn't do it after coming so far .

So somehow I managed to control myself and stood my ground that I can't make love to her atleast not today ..

She got angry and left for the bathroom.. 5 minutes later she appeared like nothing happened ,she asked me what I'll eat , when i told her she proceeded to the kitchen to start preparing it and after she was done ,she joined me in praying and we ate the food together...it was as if nothing happened .

Since the fast was over this babe has refused to come to my house ,I texted her that I'm ready to do what I couldn't during the fast but she told me she's no longer interested ..

This got me worried and thinking and I just don't know what is happening..

Was she possessed Or that was just coincidence.. Did I do wrong by letting her down when she needed me most ?? ..

My brother, never you call that girl back, though she will never come back again because you have broken their rules of engagement.
Give thanks to God for that revelation.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by smiliyB(f): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from women..is there any other thing you do with your time?
this question enter gan lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by tyemi4509(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Abegi she's not possessed,that guy has a hidden agenda.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by ictjobber: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Na dumb babies full nairaland
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Is this not the same guy with the 4-abortion-babe story? undecided

You're writing Nollywood scripts and using us as your audience, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Kingcalls: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2021
How many girlfriends do u have.... cos these ur stories don de turn storybook
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by maiquel: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ooh.. so you think because of that she is possessed?... and what makes you think OP is not the one possessed.. you see y9our girlfriend in that state and you ignored her because of fasting
In which state?
Lol... must he knack just because she wants to knack... its just 3 days and she can't hold herself... It appears that the only thing she can offer... and like you said earlier, she probably found someone else to service her needs so she won't come until she needs it again. Yuck!

Ps: I don't believe the story though... I don't find any correlation.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ooh.. so you think because of that she is possessed?... and what makes you think OP is not the one possessed.. you see your girlfriend in that state and you ignored her because of fasting

What are you saying? Ah ah
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Oshe baddest. I think he's a paid Nairalander.

Baba can craft stories for Africa. I hail ooo lovethaa

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Oshe baddest. I think he's a paid Nairalander.

Baba can craft stories for Africa. I hail ooo lovethaa

Lol. Not opening any thread created by him again. Didn't even bother reading this one.

His life is one week, one trouble! cheesy
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by BeautyO(f): 4:27am On Apr 17, 2021
She's not possessed... if she was she wouldn't have Fasted with you
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by femi4: 4:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
She refused to come because she found someone else to do the job you couldn't do...
Exactly, she's move unto the next one. She's not considerate. Fornicating after fasting and prayer is as bad as fornicating during fasting and prayer
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2021
freeman5050:

See this one...sex starved bitch. She is an agent..period!!!

you're not a lady so u can't understand.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by BeautyO(f): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

you're obviously not a woman either because what you're saying is senseless
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by BeautyO(f): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol good question.... most blokes here women are living rent free in their head. grin grin grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You self know huh lol

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I wonder how nobody suspect say na op still be same person as zzor, forget the drama he was acting, claiming to expose her abi na him.

Lol well na nairaland anything can sele afterall to join na free grin it could be him sha
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2021
How true is your story bros? Just being curious ni o. Caused i just stumble on your post about Zzor and photos and scamming etc. Is that what you were doing while you were supoose to be praying....
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2021
BeautyO:

Don't quote me again
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by BeautyO(f): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Don't quote me again

bitter soul
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by biafrasun: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Good question, the fool thought everyone is a fool like him.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Mystery9(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2021
I can't believe you are still asking us. No.1 give your life to Jesus. No.2 That girl is a conscious or an unconscious marine agent. If she is a marine agent, bro your need deliverance. Because you have had sex with her before. If you are bold enough, tell the pastor your experience. Let him who have an ear listen.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by proff010: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
The way the OP describe the honey ehnnn e get why. Honey that drips from ..... one need to be careful and prayerful. Besides they are together all this while.
Rhodaogunpeju:

being Honey does not comes with timetables it can happen anytime ... so that is not an excuse.. I think OP owes her an apology
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Not opening any thread created by him again. Didn't even bother reading this one.

His life is one week, one trouble! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by officialmario(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
That ur babe is enemy of progress, send her away, she is evil.
Greystone:

RUN for your life bro!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by officialmario(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Are we now the audience?
is it whynin?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by dawnomike(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Lovethaa:
My mom called me few days back , she gave me a message from our family pastor asking me to embark on a 3 days fasting and prayers and he gave his reasons .I was told to start as soon as possible .

Although I'm not a fan of fasting but I had to do this one because of the powerful reasons attached to it , i decided I'll start the fasting next week but my girlfriend urged me to begin immediately., She even offered to observe the fasting with me .

So I started on Monday , I was asked to pray every 3 hours too and my girlfriend had been supportive, she wakes me up when it is time to pray and cooks my food when I want to break before she head back to her house .

Now on Wednesday which was the last day , as usual I was weak so I slept off around 4pm Just two hours before I finish the whole fasting., While I was sleeping I felt someone trying to put hands inside my boxers ..

I woke up to find my girlfriend ,trying to grab my pr"ck ,I reminded her that I'm fasting but what happened next shocked me ,this babe suddenly turned to a desperate begger asking me to please make love to her ..she took my hands and placed it on her pants and to my surprise the pants was actually dripping of over wetness ,I have never seen her that Hot before ...

She almost tried to rape me ,she even promised to give me head and that was something she hates doing .I almost gave in because my 3rd leg betrayed me and I was already hard too but the fact that this is the last day I just couldn't do it after coming so far .

So somehow I managed to control myself and stood my ground that I can't make love to her atleast not today ..

She got angry and left for the bathroom.. 5 minutes later she appeared like nothing happened ,she asked me what I'll eat , when i told her she proceeded to the kitchen to start preparing it and after she was done ,she joined me in praying and we ate the food together...it was as if nothing happened .

Since the fast was over this babe has refused to come to my house ,I texted her that I'm ready to do what I couldn't during the fast but she told me she's no longer interested ..

This got me worried and thinking and I just don't know what is happening..

Was she possessed Or that was just coincidence.. Did I do wrong by letting her down when she needed me most ?? ..

I am glad you did the right thing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Make You Hit A Lady? / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.