Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Bonny Island/ Ndoki - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island/ Ndoki (13408 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by caleboxylic: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

Mumu!

You don't know Angola is in the gulf of Guinea. Go school una no dey gree.
You don't have the power to move anybody anywhere. The time tried it you an Osu status in Nigeria, that status has lasted for over 5 decades.

The primary cargo slave ships carried Igbo slaves. Why would they bring slave ships to drop along the coasts? Farmers were the preferred choice slavery so on no occasion were we even considered as a commodity. In addition, apart from being dirt cheap, Igbo people, like do today, used breed children solely for the purpose of selling them into slavery.

We are in the creek by choice, no Igbo will tell where we should stay. Dem no born una!

Bunch of confused ABA made Heebrus.

Are you no longer interested in " recovering" the Holy land? It is Ijawland land you want set your eyes on now! We will pluck them out!

Ijaw has no land. You will be returned to the creek forcefully once Alaigbo nation is decleared.
Watch out. It's gonna be brutal and bloody. Even asari won't save you people.
God bless Alaigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahahafake aba made jews. Adaka chase that useless ojukwu out of nigeria and slaughter his army like chicken

Adaka (Gorilla) couldn't have chased any one out he was killed like a chicken Head shot his corpse disposed in shallow Stagnant waters he died a shameless Coward.

Ojukwu on the other hand was given National Award and a Hero's Burial by the Nigerian state. Are you sure you are in Nigeria at all? Abi am I responding to Ijaws in Togo grin

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

At least he is wiser than you.

Fisherman, I can see you are trying to catch your breath by the time I am done with you suicide will be your best and only option grin

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Adaka (Gorilla) couldn't have chased any one out he was killed like a chicken Head shot his corpse disposed in shallow Stagnant waters he died a shameless Coward.

Ojukwu on the other hand was given National Award and a Hero's Burial by the Nigerian state. Are you sure you are in Nigeria at all? Abi am I responding to Ijaws in Togo grin
mighty Adaka: the world known most brave hero was given national award burial.. whitemen came also came to honour the mighty Adaka dead. unlike that coward that forgot his and run to exile.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
but the Igbo tribe is already in useless na .. is there any tribe that is more useless than ibo ?

If you blow this kind of grammar again you will need to write out all the 26 Alphabet I cant be engaging a slowpoke who is not ready to learn.

Secondly olodo check your dictionary the word Izon literally mean "useless" in Queens English see Oxford dictionary. I guess the Brit felt Ijaws were Useless and called them Izon grin

Usage: Izon fisherman
Meaning: Useless fisherman grin

Do you need more examples?

6 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
mighty Adaka: the world known most brave hero was given national award burial.. whitemen came also came to honour the mighty Adaka dead. unlike that coward that forgot his and run to exile.

Now it is clear you are Togolese Ijaw you are mistaking the Great Ikemba with Adaka (gorilla) who was killed in the civil war and disposed like a rat in shallow polluted waters eaten by fishes no remains were found. Nothing. Anything left on Adaka Gorilla today can only be found on Ijaw blogs grin

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Fisherman, I can see you are trying to catch your breath by the time I am done with you suicide will be your best and only option grin

We don't commit suicide in Ijawland. It weaklings in Igboland who commit suicide. God made us strong and resilient.

The day you imagine any nonsense will be the last day you see the sun.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

We don't commit suicide in Ijawland. It weaklings in Igboland who commit suicide. God made us strong and resilient.

The day you imagine any nonsense will be the last day you see the sun.

Fisherman, easy with the threat you are speaking with a son from the great Igbo race, anyi bu Umuchukwu, the only African race to fight world powers to a stalement, the only race to defeat fishermen tribe in 5 days, Ndigbo we are a great people, even any of our offshoot Igbo's in the SS will run the Ijaw into the Atlantic.

So boy keep calm and exalt your king the ones who gave you your history and a first king not chiefs. We led you in your first war, we gave you freedom from slavery and our women seal it by being your mother's, our blood is what runs in your vein but our blood is pure and free from Ijaw blood so who are we? We are Ndigbo the Ijaw makers, be thankful.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by waterbrown24: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
are mad? ibo most inteligent..what do you bush animal talking about? ibo that everyone know as the most brainless tribe..

u're worst than a sloth,u can't even make a correct sentence.

the Ìgbos are the most educated ethnic group in nigeria today.we have by far produced the best brains in nigeria home and abroad but what are ur pple known for creek dweller? absolutely notin while the Igbos are making wave in academics, technology and all spheres of life your people are making waves on who is gonna be crowned the most dumb and gutter drunk öf the year.

fcking failure magnet.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:

u're worst than a sloth,u can't even make a correct sentence.

the Ìgbos are the most educated ethnic group in nigeria today.we have by far produced the best brains in nigeria home and abroad but what are ur pple known for creek dweller? absolutely notin while the Igbos are making wave in academics, technology and all spheres of life your people are making waves on who is gonna be crowned the most dumb and gutter drunk öf the year.

fcking failure magnet.
this is guy is a fool aswear.. ibo that everyone know as the brainless tribe. people that dont even know how to negotiate with others tribes.. brainless tribe without any diplomatical idea.. example kanu, ojukwu, ipob.. most brainless people are ibos.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by waterbrown24: 6:05am On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
this is guy is a fool aswear.. ibo that everyone know as the brainless tribe. people that dont even know how to negotiate with others tribes.. brainless tribe without any diplomatical idea.. example kanu, ojukwu, ipob.. most brainless people are ibos.

lolzz see english..

guy u be comfirm sewage rat.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:

lolzz see english..

guy u be comfirm sewage rat.
yam school attender cant understand english oo.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Now it is clear you are Togolese Ijaw you are mistaking the Great Ikemba with Adaka (gorilla) who was killed in the civil war and disposed like a rat in shallow polluted waters eaten by fishes no remains were found. Nothing. Anything left on Adaka Gorilla today can only be found on Ijaw blogs grin
taar. the mighty Adaka stood his ground against nigeria forces till the end.. he also destroyed biafra forces for more than a year before God called him back.. with Adaka 1yr strike, coward run to ivory coast with women wears
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

If you blow this kind of grammar again you will need to write out all the 26 Alphabet I cant be engaging a slowpoke who is not ready to learn.

Secondly olodo check your dictionary the word Izon literally mean "useless" in Queens English see Oxford dictionary. I guess the Brit felt Ijaws were Useless and called them Izon grin

Usage: Izon fisherman
Meaning: Useless fisherman grin

Do you need more examples?
fool i mean to say "igbo is already in useless status".

the word Izon//ijaw/Ijon has already been existing in the bible.. the tribe Ijon has already been existing in the bible..
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
fool i mean to say "igbo is already in useless status".

the word Izon//ijaw/Ijon has already been existing in the bible.. the tribe Ijon has already been existing in the bible..

Fisherman stop getting excited Ijaws only started existing when King Jaja of Opobo United Ijaw slaves with his Igbo People from Amaigbo in Imo state and Oron/ Annang chiefs to form Opobo. So calm down Ijaws are the creation of the Igbo man.

If you check you will see that the History of the Ijaws started with King Jaja from Imo state. In Delta, Itsekiri also gave Ijaws land in thesame time frame approximately 200 years ago as Ijaw fishermen and slaves needed land to live.

The Ijaws also lost a case to the Itsekiri people of Delta state in which Ijaws were declared tenants who had not been faithful with payment of rent to the Itsekiri people it is also important to note that Ijaws are Tennant in the SS, Bayelsa was purposely created from Rivers and Delta state to give Ijaws a sense of belonging.

In addition Ijaws can only be found in Bayelsa state, the Ijaws in Ondo, Delta, Edo, Rivers, Awka Ibom, Bonny and Opobo, were all unfaithful tenants turn land grabbers. Note that the supreme court has ruled on this in several states like Rivers, Delta, Edo etc.

Don't be fooled Ijaws found in any SS state are immigrants in search of greener pastures. They are no different from Fulani Herdsmen living in the forest, Ijaws on the other hands live in the creeks at the appropriate time all SS states will have to sanitize the creeks then Ijaws outside Bayelsa will understand their immigrants status.

Boy know your history stop embarrassing your people the more you respond the more I reveal about Ijaws who happens to be a Igbo man's creation. Read a book today.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Fisherman stop getting excited Ijaws only started existing when King Jaja of Opobo United Ijaw slaves with his Igbo People from Amaigbo in Imo state and Oron/ Annang chiefs to form Opobo. So calm down Ijaws are the creation of the Igbo man.

If you check you will see that the History of the Ijaws started with King Jaja from Imo state. In Delta, Itsekiri also gave Ijaws land in thesame time frame approximately 200 years ago as Ijaw fishermen and slaves needed land to live.

The Ijaws also lost a case to the Itsekiri people of Delta state in which Ijaws were declared tenants who had not been faithful with payment of rent to the Itsekiri people it is also important to note that Ijaws are Tennant in the SS, Bayelsa was purposely created from Rivers and Delta state to give Ijaws a sense of belonging.

In addition Ijaws can only be found in Bayelsa state, the Ijaws in Ondo, Delta, Edo, Rivers, Awka Ibom, Bonny and Opobo, were all unfaithful tenants turn land grabbers. Note that the supreme court has ruled on this in several states like Rivers, Delta, Edo etc.

Don't be fooled Ijaws found in any SS state are immigrants in search of greener pastures. They are no different from Fulani Herdsmen living in the forest, Ijaws on the other hands live in the creeks at the appropriate time all SS states will have to sanitize the creeks then Ijaws outside Bayelsa will understand their immigrants status.

Boy know your history stop embarrassing your people the more you respond the more I reveal about Ijaws who happens to be a Igbo man's creation. Read a book today.

Smoking Igbo has truly damaged your brain!
You keep on exposing your stupidity. 200 years ago Opobo did not exist. You keep lying and embarrassing the few sane Igbos.

At least 600 years before king Jaja( Jumbo jumbogha) was born, the Ijaw city-states were already involved in international trade.

There is no evidence to prove King Jaja was from Amaigbo nor that his biological parents were Igbo. All of that is Igbo propaganda. The facts available to us is that he left Bonny with other Ijaw chiefs for the place we now call Opobo.

In Southern Nigeria Igbos are one of the few groups known to be tenants. The Ijaw are one of the oldest groups in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
taar. the mighty Adaka stood his ground against nigeria forces till the end.. he also destroyed biafra forces for more than a year before God called him back.. with Adaka 1yr strike, coward run to ivory coast with women wears

Sorry to break your heart, Ojukwu did not even need the Army to Quash and defeat Adaka gorilla resistance. That will be a waste of Eastern resources. He simply used a Igbo elite police squad to run fishermen aground.

Boy why is it so hard for you guys to pick up a book and read, so you mean Ijaws do not know that Adaka Gorilla whom you guy's worship was a coward Whom Ojukwu had already used a police team to crush and run Izon troops to the ground.

Adaka was killed headshot, his body dump is a shallow polluted river for fishes to fest even if it happened yesterday or today does that change what it is a headshot and a dumped corpse for fishes to fest with no honours or recognition, just a bio's full of failures, defeats and regrets.

Ijaws in reality have nothing I mean absolutely nothing to celebrate except their Igbo blood and heritage from their Igbo mothers, which many Ijaws today brag with yourself inclusive.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2021
PHijo:

Smoking Igbo has truly damaged your brain!
You keep on exposing your stupidity. 200 years ago Opobo did not exist. You keep lying and embarrassing the few sane Igbos.

At least 600 years before king Jaja( Jumbo jumbogha) was born, the Ijaw city-states were already involved in international trade.

There is no evidence to prove King Jaja was from Amaigbo nor that his biological parents were Igbo. All of that is Igbo propaganda. The facts available to us is that he left Bonny with other Ijaw chiefs for the place we now call Opobo.

In Southern Nigeria Igbos are one of the few groups known to be tenants. The Ijaw are one of the oldest groups in Nigeria.

Sorry, I forgot I was interacting with Ijaw fishermen who are not intelligent enough to even recite the 26 Alphabet , I used the word approximately I did not think a fisherman will find it hard to comprehend.

Ijaws claiming another Igbo man same way the claim King Jaja, Oko Jumbo, we dash you Asari. Boy like I said the people you celebrate today in Izon nation are Igbo's except you want to celebrate the loser Adaka Gorilla boro

You don't need any Evidence you and your siblings are the evidence and specimen needed, go for a DNA you will find out that you are even Igbo, Igbo blood flows in your veins not to talk of King Jaja From Amaigbo in Imo State.

The new Ijaw narrative is to deny Jaja was from Imo state just to steal Opobo grin, Ijaws must have forgot to edit it on Wiki and delete it from all world journals and library, forgeting that Jaja knew his history, even published journals had his pictures, you see why Ijaws are serial loosers in court cases.

Igbo's tenant? where exactly in the SE or SS? tell me is it Ikwerre from Rivers or Anioma's from Delta that are tenant, and who owns Thier land, but I boldly told Ijaws that they are tenant in all SS states and their landlords are Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri, Benin, Annang, Ibibio, Urhobo just to mention a few. Except Bayelsa that was freely given.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by NikAustine: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Jaja is an Ijaw man.. king Jaja has no connection with igbo..
That one is a lie abeg.
From Primary school we have been thought about Jaja and how he was sold ...Jaja is igbo that was sold and began a slave to the ijaws ......
Jaja is an igbo man. e dey everywhere.. history book, my primary school textbooks etc.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Sorry, I forgot I was interacting with Ijaw fishermen who are not intelligent enough to even recite the 26 Alphabet , I used the word approximately I did not think a fisherman will find it hard to comprehend.

Ijaws claiming another Igbo man same way the claim King Jaja, Oko Jumbo, we dash you Asari. Boy like I said the people you celebrate today in Izon nation are Igbo's except you want to celebrate the loser Adaka Gorilla boro

You don't need any Evidence you and your siblings are the evidence and specimen needed, go for a DNA you will find out that you are even Igbo, Igbo blood flows in your veins not to talk of King Jaja From Amaigbo in Imo State.

The new Ijaw narrative is to deny Jaja was from Imo state just to steal Opobo grin, Ijaws must have forgot to edit it on Wiki and delete it from all world journals and library, forgeting that Jaja knew his history, even published journals had his pictures, you see why Ijaws are serial loosers in court cases.

Igbo's tenant? where exactly in the SE or SS? tell me is it Ikwerre from Rivers or Anioma's from Delta that are tenant, and who owns Thier land, but I boldly told Ijaws that they are tenant in all SS states and their landlords are Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri, Benin, Annang, Ibibio, Urhobo just to mention a few. Except Bayelsa that was freely given.

Yes, Jaja may come from Imo. Nonetheless there is no evidence to prove that. It is obvious you have comprehension issues.

Like I have said in the past, Imo and parts of Abia is owned by the Ijaw nation. That we allowed you Igbos to stay there does not mean we don't know the history of these places.

Going by Igbo logic just because Nigeria places people in certain states, they lose their identity. What a bunch of primitive beings! So an Igbo Lagos automatically becomes Yoruba? Or an Igbo in Kano automatically becomes Hausa?

In advanced societies there are naturalisation processes. That is why prince Philip of Greece was buried as prince Philip of Great Britain. I know Igbo society being a society of savages and primitive opportunists had no civil society to start with. Not to talk of having a framework on citizenship. That is why you Igbos think when you shout at the top of your lungs or sleep on wikipedia it would turn people into Igbos.

Ikwerre people, for instance Nyesoom Wike refers to his Bini roots and claims his people have no connection with Igbos. The same with some of those you call fake Igbos in Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
That one is a lie abeg.
From Primary school we have been thought about Jaja and how he was sold ...Jaja is igbo that was sold and began a slave to the ijaws ......
Jaja is an igbo man. e dey everywhere.. history book, my primary school textbooks etc.
ur nnamdi cownu primary school textbook ba? Jaja is grew up as ijaw.. Jaja speak Ijaw only.. Jaja reign as Ijaw king.. Jaja died as Ijaw.. Jaja buried as Ijaw.. what connect him to ibo?

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by NikAustine: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ur nnamdi cownu primary school textbook ba? Jaja is grew up as ijaw.. Jaja speak Ijaw only.. Jaja reign as Ijaw king.. Jaja died as Ijaw.. Jaja buried as Ijaw.. what connect him to ibo?
Jaja was kidnapped from igboland ijaw where he rise to become a chief and then king.. how does that makes him ijaw? He speaks both Igbo ( his primary language) and Ijaw..

Call my primary school book what you want but it doesn't stop that from being the truth.
Till today Opobo speaks mainly Igbo language as a first language...so what makes them ijaw? think.

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Sorry to break your heart, Ojukwu did not even need the Army to Quash and defeat Adaka gorilla resistance. That will be a waste of Eastern resources. He simply used a Igbo elite police squad to run fishermen aground.

Boy why is it so hard for you guys to pick up a book and read, so you mean Ijaws do not know that Adaka Gorilla whom you guy's worship was a coward Whom Ojukwu had already used a police team to crush and run Izon troops to the ground.

Adaka was killed headshot, his body dump is a shallow polluted river for fishes to fest even if it happened yesterday or today does that change what it is a headshot and a dumped corpse for fishes to fest with no honours or recognition, just a bio's full of failures, defeats and regrets.

namdi cownu has spoilt this brain with lies.. shameless zombies.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Jaja was kidnapped from igboland ijaw where he rise to become a chief and then king.. how does that makes him ijaw? He speaks both Igbo ( his primary language) and Ijaw..

Call my primary school book what you want but it doesn't stop that from being the truth.
Till today Opobo speaks mainly Igbo language as a first language...so what makes them ijaw? think.
all what u are saying are nnamdi cownu histories.. cowu use his own understanding to write u people histories and u dumb ibous celebrating it..

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
caleboxylic:

Ijaw has no land. You will be returned to the creek forcefully once Alaigbo nation is decleared.
Watch out. It's gonna be brutal and bloody. Even asari won't save you people.
God bless Alaigbo.
is it the ibos that are unable to chased fulani away from their own land? u want to chased Ijaw... go fight and defeat fulani first before u qualified for war.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
namdi cownu has spoilt this brain with lies.. shameless zombies.

This one has been crushed on to the next one grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
PHijo:

Yes, Jaja may come from Imo. Nonetheless there is no evidence to prove that. It is obvious you have comprehension issues.

Like I have said in the past, Imo and parts of Abia is owned by the Ijaw nation. That we allowed you Igbos to stay there does not mean we don't know the history of these places.

Going by Igbo logic just because Nigeria places people in certain states, they lose their identity. What a bunch of primitive beings! So an Igbo Lagos automatically becomes Yoruba? Or an Igbo in Kano automatically becomes Hausa?

In advanced societies there are naturalisation processes. That is why prince Philip of Greece was buried as prince Philip of Great Britain. I know Igbo society being a society of savages and primitive opportunists had no civil society to start with. Not to talk of having a framework on citizenship. That is why you Igbos think when you shout at the top of your lungs or sleep on wikipedia it would turn people into Igbos.

Ikwerre people, for instance Nyesoom Wike refers to his Bini roots and claims his people have no connection with Igbos. The same with some of those you call fake Igbos in Delta state.

Good boy now you are learning to swallow the hard and bitter truth that the Renowned supreme leader of Izon nation king Jaja was an Igbo man from Amaigbo in Present day Imo state. I know this is a hard reality for you to accept but you have to live with it.

Ijaws own Abia an Imo no problems let met know when Ijaws become governor of either state grin abi they are still slaves in Abia and Imo too? Atleast Igbo's are currently ruling Rivers and Delta tongue oh I just saw in the past grin Ijaw people self.

Igbo's are immigrants in Lagos and Kano, like Ijaws in Rivers, Edo, Ondo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bonny and Opobo are immigrants. Only difference Ijaws now believe they are indigenous to the creek of these states and denying their status as Immigrants.

Thesame Europeans that you castigate for their history Account on Africa is now thesame you embrace as advance society for societal developments, what double standards boy have you read the Europeans Account on Ijaws? You were discribed as Ugly, treacherous, Savages
Stop attaching relevance to Ijaw Ijaws did not mean anything in at any point in history except the make reference to Igbo's who ruled Ijaw land grin

Wike and Asari are on the same boat Banishment is not far from their history, Igbo do not waste time to banish, Ask Amaechi his tribe and the Deputy of Ohanaeze Ndigbo tongue you wouldn't just be left with the word Igbo a resounding slap would follow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by NikAustine: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
all what u are saying are nnamdi cownu histories.. cowu use his own understanding to write u people histories and u dumb ibous celebrating it..
So Kanu wrote Nigeria Primary school English books?...Wow Kanu must be very powerful then.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by NikAustine: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
You're just deceiving your self. even when people have shown you evidence from Google etc ...how Jaja came to be in ijaw land after being kidnapped from Igbo land(Present day Imo state)... you're still there talking some gibberish.
Keep on!...it won't stop the king in Opobo from speaking igbo and also his council and people in Opobo from speaking igbo and observing Igbo culture and traditions..
Pray tell, where did their ijaw language and culture fly to that they end up speaking and practicing Igbo language and culture?
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
That one is a lie abeg.

Are you new to ijaw people cheesy grin I stop taking them serious the day they started claiming Azikiwe as an Ijaw man cheesy on their Facebook page grin,
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by NikAustine: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Are you new to ijaw people cheesy grin I stop taking them serious the day they started claiming Azikiwe as an Ijaw man cheesy on their Facebook page grin,
lol..don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Agbakoba Seeks Punishment For Interim Govt Planners / Is Okorocha Becoming A Disappointment? / Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.