Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bonny Island/ Ndoki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island/ Ndoki (13367 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Akudaisi:
mistake

Ok sorry for the one wey I talk before.

no dey make that kind mistake again for battle front, those shots fired were friendlies as a result of those mistake. grin sorry wink
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Parachoko: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Nigercity:

also the last time I checked azumiri proposed Port is more closer to Atlantic ocean than pH port and other ports in Nigeria
Wow!! I never knew this. But even at that, Igbo land is land locked. The river pass between Rivers state and Akwa ibom.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

No need for your long gibberish the answer to all of this is in your trashy post already a court rules on what can be proven right? your claim is that Ijaws own Bonny and Opobo how is it that they could not prove it in court? Ole. Them loss document?

Stop making a fool of yourselves wiki links will not save you, falsified video of brass youths claiming Opobo or Bonny will not save you I can also show you video of Asari and Goodluck Jonathan claiming their Igboness does that mean they are Igbo's? I can show you timaya singing in Igbo does that make him Igbo.

Bonny and Opobo still maintain their ties with Igbo's and relationship with Kith and kins in Igbo land so falsifying documents and video means you will lose another court case cause you can't prove what never existed, if Any people should even drag Bonny and Opobo with Igbo's it should be Ibibio and Annang as they Brit gave Account of them not Ijaws.

Take a sail to Ghana and Togo that is where you all belong if you are not satisfied with your 8lga in Bayelsa.

We own Imo and we own parts of Abia and Anambra.

No court ruled that Igbos own Bonny or Opobo. You Igbos are a bunch despicable liars that more truth is found in the mouth of devil or Lai Mohammed than the average Igbo.

You are the only ethnic group Nigeria sandwiched between other ethnic groups in Nigeria. The closest to you are Fulani, in their case they tried to integrate in Yoruba and Hausa society. In your case you greedy being are trying to steal the identity of those who accommodated you.

The one they deported you from Lagos or attacked in the North will be a tip of the iceberg when the Ijaw nation starts.

The one Akwa Ibom and Cross river did to you is child's play.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

The Names are English, Igbo and mixed names. You are not a bright chap, is it the king that makes the people a nation, or the people make a nation, the British ruled Nigeria preindependece did that make us british, Buhari is the president of Nigeria does that make us Fulanis, The Oba of Lagos said that the stool belongs to Benin does that make Lagosians Benin? I have noticed how you have been schooled over and over yet you cannot comprehend the simplest things like a tributary, a river and a Delta even after seeing a map, how then would you understand a history of my Igbo people, better stick to fishing and weaving fishing nets that your Ijaw people are know for.

A quick one what was the ruling of the supreme court in Opobo? Where was Jaja from? So how do you isolate Jaja his people and claim Opobo is Ijaw land, you're simply a dumb criminal. Ijaws better go beg Barcanista to come back to NL cause you land thieves here are to dumb to even understand your history let alone tell one how then do you promote your expansionist agenda, even if Opobo or Bonny people come across this thread they would rather associate with a goat than dumb Ijaws on this thread. Olodo I dey shame for you. Tueh

Jaja was from Bonny. Short and simple!

Jaja and other Ijaw chiefs were permitted to rechristen land belonging to another Ijaw clan as Opobo.

If for any reason Ijaw people collectively decide that Opobo should no longer exist the land will revert to the initial owners.

Igbo identity thieves should respect themselves and stay where we permitted them to stay if not we will take back our lands to the least inch.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Akudaisi: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Ok sorry for the one wey I talk before.

no dey make that kind mistake again for battle front, those shots fired were friendlies as a result of those mistake. grin sorry wink
hehe this one na battle of Troy oo
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
waterbrown24:

jibberish from an ape anatomy whose ancestors and descendants till date are savages, unexposed. illiterates and a race of men whose destinies have tied with failure.

Your destiny is tied to licking shit, shitting drugs, over congesting prisons around the world. The Igbo have been destined from time immemorial to be commodities. The world have stopped slavery hundreds of years ago but the Igbo are still begging for slavery to be revived. As the Ijaw, Itsekiri and Efiks refused to participate. You now take your people to Libya to auction them.

Ijaw people have never failed and will never fail by an sane standard.

Eating shit in the name of drug peddling or eating shit in the name of satisfying the sexual perversion of some Arab guy is in no way a sign of success.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nigercity:
pHijo and Adakaboro8
will be taking rubbish about my place
oru
lolz
I kinda love it shaa
the way the are showering praise to us,. dreaming and masturbating about us,
very soon the would start worship us

Biko you people should send your ijaw kings to our Oru in imo state...
so the can bowl to us
LMAO

but mind you, don't cross boundaries
we are not Ijaw, we are proudly Igbos

in many parts of Oru
the don't even joke with ESN or Biafra struggle

You are ignorant! That you associate Oru with worship or a place shows how stupid you are. The Orus are people, ancient people found in different countries of Africa. The Orus don't worship humans neither do they worship places. Orus are a refined people. That you family lives in a location called Oru east or west does not make you an Oru. Just as Ojukwu orAzikiwe's birth in Zungeru did not make them Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Just to burst a few of your bubbles

The oldest surviving royal institution in Nigeria is in Igboland. The Nri kingdom.

The Igbo royalty in UBANI (Bonny) existed way before the British came up with their warrant chief rubbish. These empirical observations of Bonny commenced in the 1790s, many decades before Britains came up with that crap. So make no attempts to stylishly claim that it was the British that instituted the Igbo royalty of Bonny during their warrant chief phase. These factual observations were made long before that.

Eze Nri authorised the crowning of Obas of Benin and Attahs of Igala, and the core of the cultural practices of Igbos, Binis and Igala came from Nri, which is a bonafide Igbo group, so Igbos are culturally solid and can't be made to feel inferior in an environment where they feel superior. Ighotago grin

Lest I forget, Ndoki owns Bonny

Igbo never and will never have any royal institutions. The closest Igbo had to an organised institution was the warrant chief system the British gave them.

The warrant chiefs couldn't implement anything.

You are trying to twist stories. Like chief Asari-Dokubo has told you Igbos on several occasions. The Ijaw had outposts spread across what is now called the 5 Igbo states and in the past the went or sent people to effect their rule. You Igbos couldn't organize yourselves to prevent several Niger Delta merchants from trading in Igbo slaves. Yet you want claim you left place went to their place and ruled over some of the most important slave ports in their area. Are you normal?
Stop smoking Igbo!

Nri was Igala civilisation and not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by OfoIgbo: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
PHijo:

Igbo never and will never have any royal institutions. The closest Igbo had to an organised institution was the warrant chief system the British gave them.

The warrant chiefs couldn't implement anything.

You are trying to twist stories. Like chief Asari-Dokubo has told you Igbos on several occasions. The Ijaw had outposts spread across what is now called the 5 Igbo states and in the past the went or sent people to effect their rule. You Igbos couldn't organize yourselves to prevent several Niger Delta merchants from trading in Igbo slaves. Yet you want claim you left place went to their place and ruled over some of the most important slave ports in their area. Are you normal?
Stop smoking Igbo!

Nri was Igala civilisation and not Igbo.

Hehehehehehe Chinekemeee. Igala people still attend Eze Nri's IGUARO ceremony till thy kingdom come. The traditional Igbo year, counted by the Nris and celebrated by the Eze Nri, based on the Nri market day deities of Eke, Oye, Afo, Nkwo and the ALUSI ARO hook line and sinker controlled by the Nris.

You have to upgrade your knowledge of the Igbos. It is virtually non-existent.

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Hehehehehehe Chinekemeee. Igala people still attend Eze Nri's IGUARO ceremony till thy kingdom come. The traditional Igbo year, counted by the Nris and celebrated by the Eze Nri, based on the Nri market day deities of Eke, Oye, Afo, Nkwo and the ALUSI ARO hook line and sinker controlled by the Nris.

You have to upgrade your knowledge of the Igbos. It is virtually non-existent.

They are Igala, that they share Anambra state with you Igbos does not change their ethnicity. That many of them adopted Igbo names because of Igbo bigotry does mean they don't know who they are.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Nigercity: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
PHijo:

You are ignorant! That you associate Oru with worship or a place shows how stupid you are. The Orus are people, ancient people found in different countries of Africa. The Orus don't worship humans neither do they worship places. Orus are a refined people. That you family lives in a location called Oru east or west does not make you an Oru. Just as Ojukwu orAzikiwe's birth in Zungeru did not make them Hausa.

I knew, you have comprehension problem
I never knew it has gotten to this extent,

Lolz do you even know my family
Do you even know who is who in Oru
Or you just believe anything your ogogooro drinking old men tells you,
Guy abeg severe!
Just like I said
I love the praise you are showering on us,
We are great people, not just found in all part of Africa
But every part of the world,

We are also the pride of igboland
Most of our sons are big names in the pharmaceutical industries

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
PHijo:

Jaja was from Bonny. Short and simple!

Jaja and other Ijaw chiefs were permitted to rechristen land belonging to another Ijaw clan as Opobo.

If for any reason Ijaw people collectively decide that Opobo should no longer exist the land will revert to the initial owners.

Igbo identity thieves should respect themselves and stay where we permitted them to stay if not we will take back our lands to the least inch.

Jaja from Bonny your brain dey pain you, your level of desperation dey learn no wahala Jaja na Bonny Igbo kapish grin

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

We own Imo and we own parts of Abia and Anambra.

No court ruled that Igbos own Bonny or Opobo. You Igbos are a bunch despicable liars that more truth is found in the mouth of devil or Lai Mohammed than the average Igbo.

You are the only ethnic group Nigeria sandwiched between other ethnic groups in Nigeria. The closest to you are Fulani, in their case they tried to integrate in Yoruba and Hausa society. In your case you greedy being are trying to steal the identity of those who accommodated you.

The one they deported you from Lagos or attacked in the North will be a tip of the iceberg when the Ijaw nation starts.

The one Akwa Ibom and Cross river did to you is child's play.

Ijaws own the Whole SE and Southern Nigeria no doubt just stick to the 8LGA of Bayelsa that you can prove was freely given to you by the Nigerian state and Southern Nigeria or you will keep losing like you lost Opobo an Igbo man's personal estate.

Deported by who? Fashola in the dead of the Night with an official apology in the morning and denial in press during the day. What attack in the north am I missing something I thought it is ESN that have been attacking Fulani in Imo state and SE Nigeria.

Please update me on the Akwa Ibom and cross River issue I definitely missed that or is it the same one that the Obong of Calabar refuted? Dear fisherman you are not making sense, link up with Barcanista olodo you people are dumb and embarrassing the Izon fish tribe.

As for Izon it took Ojukwu less than 10 days to quash adaka (Gorilla) Boro movement do you think Nnamdi Kanu has that type of time. Boy Igbo's are impatient don't be the the sacrificial lamb. Ijaws fish tribe cannot even face any Igbo group in the SS let alone mainland Igbo's (suicidal) I can already see the weeping in Bayelsa the only Ijaw land should they attempt.

Igbo's are your god's you worship our brothers in the SS respect us or risk offending SS Igbo's and be pushed into the Atlantic or go back to Togo we are not even talking Bayelsa again you will loss that too. Be guided, don't curse your god's or be cursed. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2021
johnmartus:
When igbo on Nairaland will stop lay claim on people land.You will go to a better place claiming their ancestors land you accused fulani people for forced relationships but you are doing the same thing.
The problem is is these "Igbos" in the Niger delta will opt for a Niger Delta Republic. This is a major problem with the Biafran agitation. A people cannot seek freedom for themselves while simultaneously wanting to force their will on others. Being "Igbos" has no bearing on why they should be conscripted into Biafra. Give everyone their free choice. When Biafrans take this attitude they further scare and alienate these so called Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by johnmartus(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2021
You are not far from truth.
jerseyboy:

The problem is is these "Igbos" in the Niger delta will opt for a Niger Delta Republic. This is a major problem with the Biafran agitation. A people cannot seek freedom for themselves while simultaneously wanting to force their will on others. Being "Igbos" has no bearing on why they should be conscripted into Biafra. Give everyone their free choice. When Biafrans take this attitude they further scare and alienate these so called Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by EmekaA125(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:
PHIjo, Adakaboro8 and tonyebarcanista will not like this thread
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Tonyebarcanista
Seun
Fahdiga
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by OfoIgbo: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

They are Igala, that they share Anambra state with you Igbos does not change their ethnicity. That many of them adopted Igbo names because of Igbo bigotry does mean they don't know who they are.

Nwokem I am an NRI man and a hardcore Igbo. NRI people have never been Igalas. Get that into your head.

You can't try that divide and conquer tactics you Ijaws and Fulanis are well known for.

NRI people are not Ikwerres, Kwales or Ogba people that you can confuse.

NRI is like a black hole. It's cultural gravitational force is so strong that it swallows anything that approaches.

Ask yourself how come Benin expansionists tried and abandoned the attempt of falsifying Enuani and Onitsha history? NRI is the reason. If they encroach NRI swallows them with Igodomigodo, an ancient NRI outpost.

NRI is badass grin

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem I am an NRI man and a hardcore Igbo. NRI people have never been Igalas. Get that into your head.

You can't try that divide and conquer tactics you Ijaws and Fulanis are well known for.

NRI people are not Ikwerres, Kwales or Ogba people that you can confuse.

NRI is like a black hole. It's cultural gravitational force is so strong that it swallows anything that approaches.

Ask yourself how come Benin expansionists tried and abandoned the attempt of falsifying Enuani and Onitsha history? NRI is the reason. If they encroach NRI swallows them with Igodomigodo, an ancient NRI outpost.

NRI is badass grin

It wasn't Benin expansionist, it was Igbo expansionists who had to give up when the Benin people came up with facts.

For the Igbo to claim Igodo which was the first dynasty in present day Benin just shows how criminally inclined Igbos are. Neither Igodo nor Nri has anything to do with Igbos.

Before you accuse Benin people falsely you should ask yourself why your beloved Nnamdi Azikiwe said his people are of Benin descent.

Igbo people like claiming what they can never have.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Ijaws own the Whole SE and Southern Nigeria no doubt just stick to the 8LGA of Bayelsa that you can prove was freely given to you by the Nigerian state and Southern Nigeria or you will keep losing like you lost Opobo an Igbo man's personal estate.

Deported by who? Fashola in the dead of the Night with an official apology in the morning and denial in press during the day. What attack in the north am I missing something I thought it is ESN that have been attacking Fulani in Imo state and SE Nigeria.

Please update me on the Akwa Ibom and cross River issue I definitely missed that or is it the same one that the Obong of Calabar refuted? Dear fisherman you are not making sense, link up with Barcanista olodo you people are dumb and embarrassing the Izon fish tribe.

As for Izon it took Ojukwu less than 10 days to quash adaka (Gorilla) Boro movement do you think Nnamdi Kanu has that type of time. Boy Igbo's are impatient don't be the the sacrificial lamb. Ijaws fish tribe cannot even face any Igbo group in the SS let alone mainland Igbo's (suicidal) I can already see the weeping in Bayelsa the only Ijaw land should they attempt.

Igbo's are your god's you worship our brothers in the SS respect us or risk offending SS Igbo's and be pushed into the Atlantic or go back to Togo we are not even talking Bayelsa again you will loss that too. Be guided, don't curse your god's or be cursed. You have been warned.

You are too dumb for any reasonable exchange. Igbos lost a war because they fought to occupy Ijaw territory. Igbos should stick to the places they are allowed to say. If we are forced, we will you Igbos out.

As for Opobo, it remains an Ijaw city-state and there is no amount of Igbo false claims that would change that.

You Igbos worship Ijaw people. Most of your gods are Ijaw men. No wonder chief Asari-Dokubo insists Ijaw people must retain Igbos as slaves in perpetuity. The little freedom we gave is already being abused.

The body bags the Akwa/Cross people sent to Abia and Ebonyi state should serve as warning but like goats that you are, you will be asking for more.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Jaja from Bonny your brain dey pain you, your level of desperation dey learn no wahala Jaja na Bonny Igbo kapish grin

There is NO Bonny Igbo! We only had Igbo slaves shipped out of Bonny to the Americas. We only have Ibani Ijaw people in Bonny.

All history books say some Ibani Ijaw chiefs left Bonny to establish Opobo. Only Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB zombies claim otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by OfoIgbo: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

It wasn't Benin expansionist, it was Igbo expansionists who had to give up when the Benin people came up with facts.

For the Igbo to claim Igodo which was the first dynasty in present day Benin just shows how criminally inclined Igbos are. Neither Igodo nor Nri has anything to do with Igbos.

Before you accuse Benin people falsely you should ask yourself why your beloved Nnamdi Azikiwe said his people are of Benin descent.

Igbo people like claiming what they can never have.

You should also ask yourself why the traditional ruler and the custodian of the Onitsha culture, Igwe Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha, also said that Onitsha people are core Igbos and not from Benin

Now I know you are jealous of the Igboness of the Nris. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Nris, are infact considered one of the foundational Igbos, and culturally considered the holders of the Igbo ritual staff (ofo/ovo) of the Igbo people, which is why they control Eke, Oye Afor and Nkwo deities that every Igbo person adhers to in one way or the other either through your name OKEKE, or through your markets. They also lift abominations, something we did throughout Igboland, Igodomigodo (Benin), and Igala and the most important task which they perform, which I may write about when I have the time.. NRI JI OFO.

Nri are in fact the core Igbos, and any other Igbo is either as Igbo as Nri, or less Igbo than Nri.

Your desperation to strip Igbo people of their deep cultural heritage that dwarfs every other heritage, is legendary. Unfortunately for you, if you dare go to any of the core Nri towns like Enugwu-Agidi or Nawfia or Agukwu-Nri or Enugwu-Ukwu, and make the mistake of loudly uttering that they are not Igbos, your intestines will be used to appease the Ogwugwu deity, and your balls will be used to adorn the entry of AJANA UMUOKPALAERI shrine in Enugwu-Ukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Parachoko: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Adaka Boro fought against the Nigerian army. And the operation was not led by Ojukwu who was a Military Governor.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

I knew, you have comprehension problem
I never knew it has gotten to this extent,

Lolz do you even know my family
Do you even know who is who in Oru
Or you just believe anything your ogogooro drinking old men tells you,
Guy abeg severe!
Just like I said
I love the praise you are showering on us,
We are great people, not just found in all part of Africa
But every part of the world,

We are also the pride of igboland
Most of our sons are big names in the pharmaceutical industries

Oru are people and not a place!
If you are an Igbo Oru east or west LGA you count as an Oru.

This is like saying because your family lives in Washington, you are a Washington or your family was bought by the Washington family therefore the Washington are fake.

Just like America, in some cases ex-slaves were given land so don't get it twisted. No Igbo is an Oru.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You should also ask yourself why the traditional ruler and the custodian of the Onitsha culture, Igwe Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha, also said that Onitsha people are core Igbos and not from Benin

Now I know you are jealous of the Igboness of the Nris. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Nris, are infact considered one of the foundational Igbos, and culturally considered the holders of the Igbo ritual staff (ofo/ovo) of the Igbo people, which is why they control Eke, Oye Afor and Nkwo deities that every Igbo person adhers to in one way or the other either through your name OKEKE, or through your markets. They also lift abominations, something we did throughout Igboland, Igodomigodo (Benin), and Igala and the most important task which they perform, which I may write about when I have the time.. NRI JI OFO.

Nri are in fact the core Igbos, and any other Igbo is either as Igbo as Nri, or less Igbo than Nri.

Your desperation to strip Igbo people of their deep cultural heritage that dwarfs every other heritage, is legendary. Unfortunately for you, if you dare go to any of the core Nri towns like Enugwu-Agidi or Nawfia or Agukwu-Nri or Enugwu-Ukwu, and make the mistake of loudly uttering that they are not Igbos, your intestines will be used to appease the Ogwugwu deity, and your balls will be used to adorn the entry of AJANA UMUOKPALAERI shrine in Enugwu-Ukwu.

That you keep on mentioning Igodomigodo just shows you know next to nothing when it comes to the Nri people, the Ijaw or Benin.

I think some years the Enugu people were not Igbo enough! Why the sudden change in opinion? It is because you think integrating them will further strengthen IPOB's claims on territories in the Middle belt.

Those your shrine dem never born dem! How can mere mortals sacrifice a god? It is not possible!
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Nigercity: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

Oru are people and not a place!
If you are an Igbo Oru east or west LGA you count as an Oru.

This is like saying because your family lives in Washington, you are a Washington or your family was bought by the Washington family therefore the Washington are fake.

Just like America, in some cases ex-slaves were given land so don't get it twisted. No Igbo is an Oru.
Lolz
Chia
I can't stop laughing
Ogogooro is truly dangerous

That means ijaw that migrated from Ghana/Togo will now tell me history of my own place

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

That you keep on mentioning Igodomigodo just shows you know next to nothing when it comes to the Nri people, the Ijaw or Benin.

I think some years the Enugu people were not Igbo enough! Why the sudden change in opinion? It is because you think integrating them will further strengthen IPOB's claims on territories in the Middle belt.

Those your shrine dem never born dem! How can mere mortals sacrifice a god? It is not possible!

So You're the new minority miscreant running around Nairaland looking for attention? Noted
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
Adaka Boro fought against the Nigerian army. And the operation was not led by Ojukwu who was a Military Governor.

Olodo go to a library educate yourself i know you are part of the new generation that missed history in school before it was scrapped. Get informed fisherman.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Parachoko: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Olodo go to a library educate yourself i know you are part of the new generation that missed history in school before it was scrapped. Get informed fisherman.
I'm not understanding you bro. Is it the Nigerian army that fought against Adaka Boro or the Biafran army?
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

There is NO Bonny Igbo! We only had Igbo slaves shipped out of Bonny to the Americas. We only have Ibani Ijaw people in Bonny.

All history books say some Ibani Ijaw chiefs left Bonny to establish Opobo. Only Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB zombies claim otherwise.

Do you remember King Jaja of Opobo? Are you familiar with that name? Yes he was the one that founded Opobo he went with Ijaw Servants and slaves to the newly found island with some Annang and Ibibio chiefs, well Opobo is not in dispute as Igboland even on Nigerian linguistics map it is labelled as Igbo it has never been disputed, even the supreme court did not need to have 3 court sitting to declare it an Igbo man's personal estate.

Now for Bonny it's the same story Ijaws who were slaves to the Portuguese met the eboes as the Europeans and Portuguese would like to refer to them when the Europeans left the left behind their Ijaw slaves who in turn continued to serve as servants to Igbo's and after years of faithfully serving as slaves they would seek freedom and marry an Igbo woman to affirm the newly attained Freeborn status. You can ask Barcanista to shed more light on this. grin

Edited wiki link pages is not Ijaw history educate yourself or ask your Igbo grand mother for your true history. grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
I'm not understanding you bro. Is it the Nigerian army that fought against Adaka Boro or the Biafran army?

You should have educated yourself before making uniformed comments here, now like I said go and read, your brain has to be useful for something not just watching porn. angry
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Parachoko: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

You should have educated yourself before making uniformed comments here, now like I said go and read, your brain has to be useful for something not just watching porn. angry
I never knew I was exchanging words with an !diot. You can tell your foolish trash to your dumb friends not on Nairaland.
You will be fully ignored now by me boy.

Daft boy that does not know Adaka Boro fought against the Nigerian state. grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
PHijo:

You are too dumb for any reasonable exchange. Igbos lost a war because they fought to occupy Ijaw territory. Igbos should stick to the places they are allowed to say. If we are forced, we will you Igbos out.

As for Opobo, it remains an Ijaw city-state and there is no amount of Igbo false claims that would change that.

You Igbos worship Ijaw people. Most of your gods are Ijaw men. No wonder chief Asari-Dokubo insists Ijaw people must retain Igbos as slaves in perpetuity. The little freedom we gave is already being abused.

The body bags the Akwa/Cross people sent to Abia and Ebonyi state should serve as warning but like goats that you are, you will be asking for more.

Igbo's fought world war 3, 3 solid years of fighting all the known world powers Britain, France, Russia etc, Egypt, Morrocco, Saudi Arabia etc and terrorist nations like Niger, Chad, Cameroon just to name a few, all on the Nigerian side. The war is declared the most sophisticated war in Africa till date, and Igbo's never lost the war because the war ended on the premise of No victor, No vanquish, how do you win a fight and still call it a draw grin

If Nigeria won the war why tag it no Victor no Vanquish, heck even the Uli Airport was never captured. So those of you waiting for a Global world war 3 it has been fought on Biafra soil and ended in a no Victor no Vanquish stalement if not the war would have raged on till this day because Igbos would accept nothing less, that is why the Nigerian government settled for a draw. We did not even notice that fishermen participated in the war? grin However Ojukwu Over ran fishermen tribe in 10days Ask Adaka or Barcanista grin

Forget Opobo guy that one is a lost case Supreme court said it is an Igbo man's personal estate grin

The Bravest Ijaw man Asari is an Igbo man so what's your point, he has said this countless times and this is the person you depend on for your history? You see why we are your god's ask timaya, ask Goodluck, we even rule immigrants Ijaws in Rivers and Delta tongue boy you have no Idea how Igbo's determine the fate of Ijaws if I were you I would ditch that smart phone and stick to weaving fishing nets leave politics section for Barcanista with small sense.

This your Akwa cross gist please can you provide a link, I see Akwa cross as brothers so your petty lies will not sway me, provide your usual wiki links for that cause I know the Obong of Calabar recently refuted a lie made by Ijaw fishermen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances / Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.