Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ever Been In A Relationship Witha Shy Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In A Relationship Witha Shy Person (401 Views)

What Do I Stand To Gain From This Life As A Shy Person / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been In A Relationship Witha Shy Person by abiolamitodun(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
What was it like
Re: Ever Been In A Relationship Witha Shy Person by Vision101(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2021
You ask her to come and she will.
You are the one UnCloth her.
You lay her.
You enter the bottomless pit.
You dig and no noise.
She will not resist.
You stand up and she dresses up.
No light must be on when the deed is done.
Re: Ever Been In A Relationship Witha Shy Person by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Vision101:
You ask her to come and she will. You are the one UnCloth her. You lay her. You enter the bottomless pit. You dig and no noise. She will not resist. You stand up and she dresses up. No light must be on when the deed is done.
eggxactly

(1) (Reply)

Morris Babyface Confessed He Used To Sleep With 4 Women A Day / I Can't Wait For One Year B4 Getting Married To Another Woman When My Wife Dies / Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.