Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them (404 Views)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is a mistake that should be corrected, especially by ladies. Some ladies should learn how to know when love is coming, and when business is coming..... As a guy, you may be crushing on a lady so much, and then conversations may spring up at different times. While you may be enjoying the cruise and imagining a beautiful love life with your new crush, the next thing you may hear from them is "hey!! I have this business that makes sense, you only invest 65000 Naira, and you will start getting interest every month"...

Business is good, but be careful not to distract or Chase away your future life partner with such a business....

1 Like

Re: Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them by Kriss216: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
prettypraise:
This is a mistake that should be corrected, especially by ladies. Some ladies should learn how to know when love is coming, and when business is coming..... As a guy, you may be crushing on a lady so much, and then conversations may spring up at different times. While you may be enjoying the cruise and imagining a beautiful love life with your new crush, the next thing you may hear from them is "hey!! I have this business that makes sense, you only invest 65000 Naira, and you will start getting interest every month"...

Business is good, but be careful not to distract or Chase away your future life partner with such a business....
Is that person truly a Girl?

No be every girl profile you go follow dey talk online.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Chase Away Your Crush By Marketing Business To Them by Monogamy: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Money shouldn't be actually be involved in early relationship.. I mean from both side..

Except for love addicts who use relationship as an excuse to escape from their problems

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? Oh My God / Tonto Dikeh Ended Bobrisky Friendship After Spiritual Warning From 10 Pastors / Relationship Advice Is A Tricky Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.