Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Advice Needed Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Needed Please (210 Views)

Bvn Delisting.. Lawyer's Advice Needed / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape / Criminal Arrested, Refuses To Pay - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by gejpmb: 1:27am On Apr 17, 2021
A friend on mine informed me of a man sleeping with a 14yr old girl in his apartment with his wife inside not knowing what is happening and the parent of the girl also. We don't know how to go about this because we don't want this to escalate because of the wife who is a good woman, the parent of the girl and also the girl....
Please I need advice on how to go about this so it will end once.
Questions are welcome
Thanks lovely Nlanders
Re: Advice Needed Please by Teaveapoet(f): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Ask the girl if she is willing to report the man. If she confess to this, please arrest him. Such man needs to be jailed.
He will keep using the girl if you're not fast about this. I pray he doesn't impregnate her.
Re: Advice Needed Please by gejpmb: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2021
we haven't spoken to the girl about this because she might get scared and report to the said man and we don't want this to bounce on us
Re: Advice Needed Please by ayterajah(m): 1:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Tell the father of the child and I will strongly advise you let the father known with evidence either by camera or caught in the act
Re: Advice Needed Please by gejpmb: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Thanks, the parent of the girl are loyal to the man because of financial reasons and long time respect. Advices are needed.

(1) (Reply)

Forces Beyond Our Control: A Must Watch #endsars Documentary. / Again, Lagos Driver Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him. Breaks Bottle On Hi / Gunmen Attack Senator’s Convoy In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.