Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) (5650 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Aliyeous(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
BerryP:
Are you telling me my brother. Na money dey yab us for Africa
yes oh
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by NnajiCyrux(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Aliyeous post=100877640]
yes oh[/quote/]
How're you doing?
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by KingMack(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
whirlwind7:

For a car key that u could simply call the manufacturer and they would send u a replacement?
Moreover, brand new cars come with two keys. Why would you kill yourself over a spare key? Na so ya life worthless reach? grin

Make poverty mentality no kee my Naija peeps o.

Let's say you came out with one and you stuck in a bush path with this hot river your key fell into and Fulani herds Guys are approaching..what would you do since your car dey inside?(guy me I'll dive even if Na the shark anus wey swallow Jonna!)

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by just4fun(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Highbeepeeh post=100863032]Truly GOD'S POWER can never be measured...

Just Imagine HOT RIVER
No fire underneath it, even if there's fire WHO DER BORN WELL MAKE E GO CHECK AM

GOD YOU'RE GREAT Oquote author=Highbeepeeh

.....And some big and stupid fools still say there is no God!!!
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are calling Holy Ghost fire on top boiling river
uBuNiT:
that is evil

holi gos faya

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga Moderators, please kindly push this to the front page. Let other honorable members of the house see the wonders of God this Sunday. Remain blessed
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Joelobioha(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omo..see jumping chicken don boil finish grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 / This Dude Built A Guitar Out Of His Dead Uncle’s Skeleton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.