Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House (44470 Views)

A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks / Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by onthehill: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mavin star, Crayon has shared his excitement about moving his parents out of the 'trenches' to a new house, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who described it as the "best Christmas gift" to himself, stated that he can now finally go home after 5 years.

He wrote on Twitter;

"I recently just moved my parents out of the trenches to a new crib! Hallelujah! My best Christmas gift to myself ever! Now I can finally go home after 5 years! I’m so so happy! I feel fulfilled! No more lekki foods,Small hungry like this I don run go house go chop come back!"

https://twitter.com/crayonthis/status/1605558459297976320?t=NeRIhtBJNOZSo4VJ0R6UgA&s=19

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by mariahAngel(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopefully, it's true.
Anybody can claim anything on social media.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by PerfectStranger(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Otilô

While some are leaving trenches, some are returning back to trenches. Well done virtual grin

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by ouzo1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Otilô

While some are leaving trenches, some are returning back to trenches. Well done virtual grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Ahmed0336(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Video of his family moving out of the trenches or he is on his own grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by afbstrategies: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
OK
All I want to hear is you telling all your fans that they should get their PVCs and get ready to vote in the next election.

That's it! Thanks to P Square for the awareness and their involvement. Real Artists not only talk the talk but they walk the walk as well.

Posterity will be kind to those who progress Nigeria and punish the dubious political thieves.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kudos to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Carcholce: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Say no more.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, it's true.

You are very correct

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by BettingScam: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
God, please I need to do this for my parents before they leave this world angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by fergie001: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iba Estate in da mud

.... And I dey wallow inside this boat cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Iamdbull: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I swear this afternoon I was still fantasizing about getting a nice 2 bedroom in lekki and also fantasizing about girls with big yansh twerking everywhere and am slapping there ass anyhow I like, can't wait for this life to come to pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Jimmythewise: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
If you have made money and your parents are still in the trenches, you need to emulate this guy before the next 3 days.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by ObiLamba: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Solsix(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Lol
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Afobear: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by nony43(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
That’s the goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by olabamiji09(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
At least you don try.......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by livinbygrace: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Entertainers,sports,skitmakers ,IT guys are cashing out big time.Na to join the crew be the min thing now.Can someone mention any other lucrative occupation/business these days?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by xpressionx(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
The dream of every well raised child

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Amaggedon: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, it's true.
Chai
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Kharol1234: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
More blessing to you
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jimmythewise:
If you have made money and your parents are still in the trenches, you need to emulate this guy before the next 3 days.

What if de babaláwo said the day the person helps his parents he is the day dies?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Great
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by ModCaller: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Otilô

No be everything wey enter your head you go talk
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by chichriso: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by PerfectStranger(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
ModCaller:

No be everything wey enter your head you go talk
Meaning?
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Realmi: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Real nigger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Long Braid. Peter Okoye Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.