Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (62706 Views)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by LLMG: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
With your write-up you just did what you are condemning.
scholes0:
Itsekiris and Yorubas are inseparable... We both have ifa, ogun and umalokun. Benins have some too but got it from us.

Besides, Itsekiris don't understand BINI Language...

Come in Itsekiri is WA... What is it in yours?
Cloth in Itsekiri is ASHO... what is it in yours?
Family is EBI while people is ARA... What is it in Bini?
Food is Oje, Soup is Obe, Fish is Eja, Water is Omi, Oil is Ekpo, Medicine/20/War/Talisman is Ogun, Dance is Jo.... I can go on forever.

Thank ORITSE for English and pidgin that Oyibos brought, Itsekiris would have been like Fish out of water in Benin city.... while they would blend in perfectly anywhere in Coastal Yorubaland.... Nigeria is the only place where some people will think they have the right to 'claim' others who don't even understand their language as if those ppl are a conquered or servile race, and yet everyone is busy complaining about Fulanis while doing the very same things and worse in their backyards..... No wonder the whole country is upside down.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

In algebra, ring theory is the study of rings—algebraic structures in which addition and multiplication are defined and have similar properties to those operations defined for the integers. ... Noncommutative rings are quite different in flavour, since more unusual behavior can arise.

You litteraly just copied something online.

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by sangresan(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na wa for you oo...You never heard of Ring Theory before and you called yourself an 'initiate'?

After Set Theory na Ring Theory..

After Ring na Group...After Group na Cathegory....in that order..

These are undergraduate maths.

Before you go reach advanced stages of manifolds in Topology..

So, which advanced mathematics are you talking about...?

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:
Na wa for you oo...You never heard of Ring Theory before and you called yourself an 'initiate'?

After Set Theory na Ring Theory..

After Ring na Group na Cathegory....in that order..

These are undergraduate maths.

Before you go reach advanced stages of manifolds in Topology..

So, which advanced mathematics are you talking about...?

You copied something online in order to pretend you actually knew what you were talking about, yet you are still talking as if you know something...

I have never heard of ring theory, rings are just a part of commutative algebra and as I said they are derived from monoids and groups, groups themselves are derived from monoids and equivalence relations.

I don't think you actually know what set theory is.

It is getting tireing that toddlers think they can compare with professors, who told you it is about curriculum ?

Ok, let me put you to a test: prove transfinite recursion on well founded set like relations in a ZF model.

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Easy one: define infinite product in the category of affine geometry on a given ring.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Insecure Benin people are in trouble, chai!

The minority complex syndrome (one of the many strains of inferiority complex) is indeed a real thang.

Cc: sangresan

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:
[s]Easy one: define infinite product in the category of affine geometry on a given ring.[/s]
Ogbeni carry your insecure ass out of this thread and stop trying too hard to compensate for your inferiority complex.

Cc: sangresan

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by sangresan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

You copied something online and you are still talking in order to pretend you actually knew what you were talking about, yet you are still talking as if you knew something...

I have never heard of ring theory, rings are just a part of commutative algebra and as I said they are derived from monoids and groups, groups themselves are derived from monoid and equivalence relations.

I don't think you actually know what set theory is.

It is getting tireing that toddlers think they can compare with professors, who told you it is about curriculum ?

Ok, let me put you to a test: prove transfinite recursion in a ZF model.

Says a 'professor' who hasn't heard of Ring Theory before..

Why don't you ask Ifa Oracle?

So, your maths lecturer jumped from Set Theory to Group Theory?

Well, we've a lot of half-baked lecturers in Nigeria.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Easy: without using transfinite recursion theorem, define the fonction associating a value of truth to each closed formula with parameters with respectif to a given first order model of a first order language.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

It seems you have difficulties understanding. I don't call the study of rings "ring theory" nor do any researcher I know or whose work I read. To us it is just a small part of what we call commutative algebra.

2) I am in France, the best country for maths.

3) what is set theory ? (Thread carefully)

4) Ok, let me put you to a test: prove transfinite recursion on well founded set like relations in a ZF model.

5) Easy: without using transfinite recursion theorem, define the fonction associating a value of truth to each closed formula with parameters with respectif to a given first order model of a first order language.

6) Easy one: define infinite product in the category of affine geometry on a given ring.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Wilespo: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I will never support evil and as such the article 4 is a useless one.....

Itshekiri are by extension Yorubas, So it makes no sense, I mean no sense how the son of a Yoruba woman won't become king.

The 1979 edict is a daylight robbery and shouldn't stand.

The Benin kingdom itself is a yoruboid kingdom ( Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor an Itshekiri man affirmed this)...

Prince Tsola should be crowned the Olu of Warri.

You cannot deny the real owners of the kingdom by extension their right to also rule their land.

The Article 4 should be burnt to ashes....It has outlived it's usefulness and reason it was created.

If some lies, revisionist are not nipped to the mud, they might end up extending the local government they want to control in their expansionist agenda upto Nine..

........nau make Benin kingdom part of Yoruba Kingdom ? say one tribe break commot from another mean say one na part of the other ? oga read ur history well.....Yoruba kingdom and Benin kingdom are 2 different kingdoms ruled by 2 different kings who have mutual respect for each other .......Benin is NOT and will NEVER BE a yoruba kingdom.....

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by sangresan(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

It seems you have difficulties understanding. I don't call the study of rings "ring theory" nor do any researcher I know or whose work I read. To us it is just a small part of what we call commutative algebra.

3) what is set theory ?

France is the best country for Maths...?

I now confirm your delusion...
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

France is the best country for Maths...?

I now confirm your delusion...

The only country with more field medals than France is the USA which has 5 times the population of France with only one more fields medal than France.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:
[s]It seems you have difficulties understanding. I don't call the study of rings "ring theory" nor do any researcher I know or whose work I read. To us it is just a small part of what we call commutative algebra.

3) what is set theory ? (Thread carefully)[/s]
Can you at least be willing to emancipate yourself from the shackles and dungeon of deep-rooted inferiority complex??

It is too obvious to all and sundry that you’re trying too hard to compensate (on a faceless forum) for some life-long insecurity.

Sighs and shake my head.

6 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wilespo:
........nau make Benin kingdom part of Yoruba Kingdom ? say one tribe break commot from another mean say one na part of the other ? oga read ur history well.....Yoruba kingdom and Benin kingdom are 2 different kingdoms ruled by 2 different kings who have mutual respect for each other .......Benin is NOT and will NEVER BE a yoruba kingdom.....
yoruba and bini are never dsame you binis should stop mentioning us to feel relevant

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Etrusen(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
insecurities,lies and Yoruba na 5 $ 6

wahala for who nor wan be Yoruba oh

make I pin first
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Wilespo: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gamer999:
Whenever I hear warri, Benin or edo, what comes to mind is juju, ruggedity, yahoo and cultism grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene.
....u hear eveil because ur mind is made up of evil.....just as bad things have been associated with these places u have called, that is how good things have been heard of the, but as the father of negativists , u only see the bad side of things and deliberately ignore the good ones.......i pray u make peace with urself someday bro
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

4) Ok, let me put you to a test: prove transfinite recursion on well founded set like relations in a ZF model.

5) Easy: without using transfinite recursion theorem, define the fonction associating a value of truth to each closed formula with parameters with respect to a given first order model of a first order language.

6) Easy one: define infinite product in the category of affine geometry on a given ring.

7) you won't get the answer to these questions online. Except for the easy ones, even people on dedicated maths websites will either give you wrong answers or no answer at all.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by gregyboy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol, I pride myself as been fair and Just.

As for this thread, I am at peace with it.

Brothers ( Yorubas and Bini ) do quarrel but in overcoming such disagreement will they grow stronger.

For one thing, I am so at peace with the thread as our future vision is taking shape.

Bloody aboki
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Wilespo: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
yoruba and bini are never dsame you binis should stop mentioning us to feel relevant
....lol, bros nobody dey drag relevance with u...chop all the relevance for the world ......na u win...just read the comment that made me give this response and maybe u will realize that this rubbish u posted is not called for and is most definitely NOT relevant....enjoy the rest of ur day bro!

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by sangresan(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

5) Easy: without using transfinite recursion theorem, define the fonction associating a value of truth to each closed formula with parameters with respectif to a given first order model of a first order language.

It's obvious that you're just looking for attention...Let me guess, you're a research student.

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

It's obvious that you're just looking for attention...Let me guess, you're a research student on scholarship.

Answer the questions.

Let me help you: there are several "set theory":

1) naive axiomatic set theory which undergraduates are presented with

2) first order set theory which only logicians deal with and which is the purest form and beyond the grasp of undergraduates and even of most mathematicians.

3) descriptive set theory which is not my domain and is different from what I am talking about.

4) class theory which I do not like so much and I think it is a way to half-solve set theory problems.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by GODBLESSBUHARI: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Abeg stop typing nonsense,benin is not connected to yoruba.We have our history unlike the one u claimed one person came down from heaven, kindly ask ur oni why he visited the benin kingdom after and before coronation.We don't drag but we know the truth.

Tell all those Afonja people trying their best to desperately cling to the Bini's and the Deltans!!n
You know your history!
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
It is an unhidden fact that Itsekiri is a Yoruba sub-group.

Says who? shocked Well, says the Itsekiris themselves. smiley

(1) Quoting from the eyewitness account of Captain H. L. Gallwey’s “Journeys in the Benin Country”:

Let me now refer briefly to the tribes that people this part of the world. First we come to the Jakris, who are connected in race and language with the Yoruba people, extending from the Mahin country on the west to the Forcados on the East, and inland about as far as Sapele.

~ H. L. Gallwey, “Journeys in the Benin Country, West Africa,” The Geographical Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2 (Feb., 1893), p.127.

(2) Quoting from H. Ling Roth’s (1903) report from eyewitnesses of the late 1800s:

In this respect, however, the officials agree with the tradition of the people at Warri, the Jekries, who claim to come from the west.

~ H. Ling Roth, Great Benin: Its Customs, Arts and Horrors, (1903), pp.8-9.

In sum, the minority children of insecurity and inferiority complex (aka the Binis) should rest and seek other life aspirations.

Cheers! kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wilespo:
....lol, bros nobody dey drag relevance with u...chop all the relevance for the world ......na u win...just read the comment that made me give this response and maybe u will realize that this rubbish u posted is not called for and is most definitely NOT relevant....enjoy the rest of ur day bro!
no fight at all we no be dsame and would never be dsame
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:

Tell all those Afonja people trying their best to desperately cling to the Bini's and the Deltans!!n
You know your history!
yorubas and itsekiris are one actually our language na dsame nothing connect bini and itsekiri we no be dsame

4 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
yorubas and itsekiris are one actually our language na dsame nothing connect bini and itsekiri we no be dsame

The only Yoruba people are the people of oyo Kingdom, Itsikeri are known to be from Benin.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
otu yet germany and england fought a bitter war dese 1 na mumu o

Titbits from BBC....

His mother and father met at the funeral of Queen Victoria in 1901. At a time when all but four of Europe's nations were monarchies, his relatives were scattered through European royalty. Some royal houses were swept away by World War One; but the world into which Philip was born was still one where monarchies were the norm. His grandfather was the King of Greece; his great-aunt Ella was murdered along with the Russian tsar, by the Bolsheviks, at Ekaterinberg; his mother was a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

His four older sisters would all marry Germans. While Philip fought for Britain in the Royal Navy, three of his sisters actively supported the Nazi cause; none would be invited to his wedding.....
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Emzenoz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I will never support evil and as such the article 4 is a useless one.....

Itshekiri are by extension Yorubas, So it makes no sense, I mean no sense how the son of a Yoruba woman won't become king.

The 1979 edict is a daylight robbery and shouldn't stand.

The Benin kingdom itself is a yoruboid kingdom ( Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor an Itshekiri man affirmed this)...

Prince Tsola should be crowned the Olu of Warri.

You cannot deny the real owners of the kingdom by extension their right to also rule their land.

The Article 4 should be burnt to ashes....It has outlived it's usefulness and reason it was created.

If some lies, revisionist are not nipped to the mud, they might end up extending the local government they want to control in their expansionist agenda upto Nine..

why not make him the oni then ?
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

The only Yoruba people are the people of oyo Kingdom, Itsikeri are known to be from Benin.
you mean the itsekiris in ibadan currently campaigning for oodua republic bros abeg go rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
you mean the itsekiris in ibadan currently campaigning for oodua republic bros abeg go rest
no I mean the itsikeri in Enugu currently campaigning for Cameroon Republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply)

Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.