Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (62520 Views)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

You think the ruling house in Onitsha have no Benin roots or Igala roots?

Where a people have a record of history of their origin, science is needless.
It is a pity that we have to go scientific to prove who we are all because of politics
make una go influence onitsa na

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
we ready 4 una for ologbo 2.0 na only 4 people we kill abi we go still fall more lool

Bookmarked for the law authorities to take action on. This is the confession that the person behind this moniker is a cold blooded murderer that recently killed four persons according to his own statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
we ready 4 una for ologbo 2.0 na only 4 people we kill abi we go still fall more lool
Mynd44 rules 2 and 3. Also seun, this person has just confessed murder on nairaland, I urge you to give his details to the police.
Also, antiterrorist vanguards online are invited to monitor this person whom is proudly a Yoruba terrorist.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by peressteve: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
ogbonti:

you are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to your facts. You do not even know the person responding to you. I was on ground in WARRI during the ethnic crisis then and there was no cowardly y o ru ba OPC on ground Sir. The Itsekiris led by one Ogodobiri (WHO LATER DIED ) took the fight to the adversaries from OKERE to Ekurede Urhobo. Stop typing rubbish and know that people who are from WARRI ARE READING YOUR RESPONSE
no mind Yoruba Na so dem Dey lie up and down to change things yeye people ..

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
BluDesk:

Bookmarked for the law authorities to take action on. This is the confession that the person behind this moniker is a cold blooded murderer that recently killed four persons according to his own statement
As I said, the guy is a criminal whom is supporting criminality while pretending he is fighting for justice.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
BluDesk:

why would i commit murder bini people should rest jare and stop making noise online

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

As I said, the guy is a criminal whom is supporting criminality while pretending he is fighting for justice.
warri is not bini focus on ur bini d issue is simple
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Daum: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:

My guy nobody like crisis
Dem no day pray for am. You don't live in Ologbo. Ologbo is 30 minutes from Benin and about 2 hours to warri.

If e start now, you will be typing from your safe house in Warri and the poor itsekiris in Ologbo will run to Oghara and Ajagbodudu for safety.

Shun violence

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
warri is not bini focus on ur bini d issue is simple
Olu ascension is governed by laws, those laws must be followed, murderers and terrorists won't impose their will on society.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Daum:

My guy nobody like crisis
Dem no day pray for am. You don't live in Ologbo. Ologbo is 30 minutes from Benin and about 2 hours to warri.

If e start now, you will be typing from your safe house in Warri and the poor itsekiris in Ologbo will run to Oghara and Ajagbodudu for safety.

Shun violence
you guys should stay out of itsekiri issues it is simple
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
otu yet germany and england fought a bitter war dese 1 na mumu o

Now I know say you be proper MUMU, complete local breed
So you don't why kings de fight wars in Europe and why, royal families de marry

Omo lizard get sense pass you
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

Olu ascension is governed by laws, those laws must be followed, murderers and terrorists won't impose their will on society.
yawns

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

english royals are english very simple
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Daum: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
you guys should stay out of itsekiri issues it is simple

The only issues we have had is the Ologbo. Which everywhere your iyatsere goes on TV he says he is under the Oba of Benin.

Go and bark at the people dragging warri with you. You can't cough in Okpe. Oghara people chased your people from Ajagbodudu. When you have resolved these issues in your Delta state, you can now face us in Edo state.

I am done
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

na you dey on ego trip pass and society has moved on nobody cares about the garbage wey una dey yarn let the queen call herself german now maybe dem no go abolish the monarchy you bini people are just classless and intrusive

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ogbonti: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
emmadothings:

My brother nobody said Ogiame is a Yoruba name, what he was trying to say is that the edict is morally and logically wrong.. Imagine the son of a King cannot be an heir to the throne because his mother the queen is a Yoruba woman.
Its just like saying after the death of my father his wealth will be inherited by my uncles, aunties and cousins because my mother is from another tribe.
Wise up �
Iwere (Warri) and the oracle has spoken.
No going backward

this is where you are missing the point

the wealth left behind by Ogiame Atuwatse II is Tsola’s for keeps because it belongs to his father - However the throne or Crown does not belong to Tsola’s father Atuwatse II. the late Ogiame Atuwatse II was a product of the law and a custodian of the crown - So Tsola cannot emerged as the Olu bypassing the very law that produced his father as King when other eligible Princes were overlooked in the selection process in 1987 . Unconfirmed reports reaching me is that the eldest son of Olu Erejuwa II was not Tsola’s father. That eldest child was denied the throne because his mother is not from Benin or Itsekiri tribe. So, that guy was denied in 1987 and the heavens did not fall - and Tsola’s father (AtuwatseII) took over because his mom is Benin

so don’t compare Apples to Oranges

Nobody deprived Tsola of his father’s wealth but the throne belongs to the ancestors and Tsola is not an Ancestor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
english royals are english very simple

So Prince Phillip that just died and who was a Greek Prince was English... You be complete slowpoke you dont know jack and you are here making noise like a toad

If you don't know anything allow the custodian to continue or do it legally...
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
na you dey on ego trip pass and society has moved on nobody cares about the garbage wey una dey yarn let the queen call herself german now maybe dem no go abolish the monarchy you bini people are just classless and intrusive

Do l look Benin to you?
Learn to use your common sense in everything
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

So Prince Phillip that just died and who was a Greek Prince was English... You be complete slowpoke you dont know jack and you are here making noise like a toad

If you don't know anything allow the custodian to continue or do it legally...
na mumu u be na better opio make e go declare for greece in a political issue na or make greece dey claim am make we see as english people go topple them you think the english support hegemonic behaviours over them? this one na mumu
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
na mumu u be na better opio make e go declare for greece in a political issue na or make greece dey claim am make we see as english people go topple them you think the english support hegemonic behaviours over them? this one na mumu

You stupid pass fowl...what is the origin of Prince Phillip you this illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ogbonti: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
peressteve:
no mind Yoruba Na so dem Dey lie up and down to change things yeye people ..

grin grin grin
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

You stupid pass fowl...what is the origin of Prince Phillip you this illiterate?
is origin doesnt matter what matters is his dedication to his people reason why england waged a war with germany that u use abusive word doesnt make ur statement fact it just exposes your delusion and ignorant mind
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ogbonti: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
sangresan:

I actually see this crisis involving the coronation of the Olu of Warri as a family affair that should not be allowed to degenerate further. But, you're clearly wrong by saying that the Yoruba weren't involved in the Ijaw vs Itsekiri War. In fact, it got to a point that the Ijaw militants issued a threat to attack Yorubas in Warri for aiding the Itsekiri...I remember that the OPC and Afenifere countered the declaration by saying that Itsekiris and Yorubas were brothers and nobody could send Yorubas away from Warri.

So, your claim is wrong.

Guy you are wrong - If yoruba join Itsekiri fight-, as you claim that war won’t last 3 weeks

Why?

Because the yorubas under Abacha had the political power to end that crisis instanta using the military!

Diya Oladipo Donald was Military Vice President then- do you know what that means?

Abachas bossom friend and confidant Aziz Arisekola Alao is a yoruba man - That is one man apart from Major Hamza Al Mustapha that Abacha loved and respected, and Abacha will do anything for him - so get your facts right!
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
is origin doesnt matter what matters is his dedication to his people reason why england waged a war with germany that u use abusive word doesnt make ur statement fact it just exposes your delusion and ignorant mind

So when you started with the abusive words you never thought in that line, you are stupid to the core
If you think by huffing and puffing up your candidate against the lay down tradition you are nothing but a village tout
If you can't follow the laid down practice of hundred years but to come here and play politics, you are as stupid as anything.
Since you only know local issues just limit yourself to that

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

So when you started with the abusive words you never thought in that line, you are stupid to the core
If you think by huffing and puffing up your candidate against the lay down tradition you are nothing but a village tout
If you can't follow the laid down practice of hundred years but to come here and play politics, you are as stupid as anything
1979 is laid down practice i laugh in spanish u dan smoke kwale weed e clear sha Tsola is already the next olu

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by sangresan(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthshots2:

I have a master's degree, I write books, I think I could teach your group not the other way round. Also, it is not "Nigerian history" it is just history, Nigeria didn't exist untill 1914.

History is not a story, it is an investigative work backed by eyewitness written documents.

Master's degree in what?

Definitely not 'History'...

There is 'History of Nigeria' just as we have 'American History' and 'Chinese History'...

Prof Obaro Ikime couldn't have written his "Groundwork to Nigerian History", if there was nothing to write about.

You're just exposing your ignorance on this thread.

Several Itsekiri towns were founded by Yoruba riverine people...Ugborodo/Escaravos is one example.

I repeat that Yoruba, Edo, Igala, and Itsekiri are brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

If you can't follow the laid down practice of hundred years but to come here and play politics, you are as stupid as anything
so edict of 1979 is 100s of years no wonder nigeria is a terrible country useless bini man

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
1979 is laid down practice i laugh in spanish u dan smoke kwale weed e clear sha Tsola is already the next olu

Our ancestors didn't have a written language. The law was written down in 1979, it shall be followed.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simbrixton:
so edict of 1979 is 100s of years no wonder nigeria is a terrible country useless bini man

Men you can go get your own edict or take paraga and die off
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by gregyboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
ogbonti:
Captain Hosa Okunbor is the father of Prince Tsola's wife. That same greedy Captain Hosa who was so divisive in the last Gubernatorial election in Edo State, sending paid thugs to attack the convoy of Governor Obaseki and Wike and others on their way to the palace. I do not expect the Oba of Benin to tell Ayiri to do what is right. The Oba is a good friend of Captain Hosa and he will want the son -in-law of his close friend and confidante to become King in Warri as this current Oba was the Royal Father of the day when Prince Tsola Emiko Married Ivie Okunbor in 2014

Chief Ayiri should understand that The Oba of Benin can not impose anything on him because tradition is tradition. Laws have outlasted Obas in Benin and just like no other prince but the first son of a departed Oba of Benin can become King in Benin, likewise no son of an Olu whose mother is not an Itsekiri or a Bini woman can reign as King in Warri.

Chief Ayiri should never allow anyone to blackmail or force him to surrender the customs of the Itsekiri people as very powerful interest groups outside the Iwere Kingdom are doing everything possible to water down the selection process. For once, I am supporting Ayiri in this matter - ATABRATA, DO THE RIGHT THING and do not allow anyone to confuse or control you, whether Oba or no Oba - Ooni or Alaafin, just do the right thing!!!!

AYIRI should follow what Obaseki did in the last election in Edo State. When the Oba of Benin invited Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu to his palace, the Oba was almost telling Obaseki to chill and allow Ize-Iyamu become Governor and he took swipe at the Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu, trying to intimidate him. - Obaseki stood his ground and told the Oba, "I swore an oath to protect the people of Edo State and that is what I will do"

The Oba's body language was tilted in support of Ize-Iyamu and we all saw it but today Obaseki prevailed and the Oba has no choice but become friends with Obaseki again - So Ayiri, as long as you are doing the right thing, learn from Obaseki, never back down!!!!!

Omo only you dey confuse yourself hoping to confuse the people and paint the oba as a bad person

I dont know your agenda but one thing i know youre on a new brand of weed and you need to get use to it before you start making sense

First of all the oba stays neutral in edo politics and support anybody because anyone he support, wont change him from being the oba of benin

Ayiri is fighting for the edict to stand and not fighting for you think he ia fighting for so defiantly the oba if he is to give his support he would definitely give ayiri is support
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by gregyboy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gbajure:

Even Bini is a Yoruba name. Same with Ọmọ no Ọba. Informed people know that Binis and Edos though used synonymously means different things.
Edos are pure race of the Igodomigodo or Ogiso people.
Binis are the Edos with Yoruba bloods, that is descendants of Oranmiyan a pure Yoruba Prince then and later an Ooni of Ife

Why is it that only Binis can become Ọba (another Yoruba word) of Benin if Yorubas are not the lord of the land?

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

Men you can go get your own edict or take paraga and die off
useless bini man hahaha u mumu no be small so 1979 na 100s of years

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

In The 1930s, Igbo Men In Elaborate Hairstyles And Body Paint / Funny Pidgin Proverbs / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.