Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo (26953 Views)

CORONAVIRUS: Mysterious Reptile Videotaped Ascending Into The Sky In China / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by ededeed: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
I did my NYSC at Ado-Awaye (Community Grammar School, 2013/2014).

I stayed at Akoyi's house for anybody who knows the town very well.

Honestly, it was indeed a very wonderful experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by odaniel1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
let's not let traditional beleifs becloud our logic and reasoning.
So you mean to tell me that if modern or state of the art technology is used to determine the depth of these lakes it will swallow them? oh come on!
Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by pgodson7(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by usauib22: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please, where are the 7 wonders of mysterious town in Oyo ?
Anyway, go and read my honest review of online monthly income
https://uforwealth..com/2021/04/online-monthly-income-review-truth-you.html
Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by damoobaba: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Ogun shatter that your rotten mouth there.....hopeless bastard.

You useless son of of a prostitute and arm robber.My life is far better than that of anybody in the useless family you claim to come from.You better tell your mama to carry go give ur real father otherwise ur life problem is just starting.By d time am done raining curses on you, youll be worse off than that Ada girl wey just kpain.
Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by AmazingELixir: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=damoobaba post=101004790]

You useless son of of a prostitute and arm robber.My life is far better than that of anybody in the useless family you claim to come from.You better tell your mama to carry go give ur real father otherwise ur life problem is just starting.By d time am done raining curses on you, youll be worse off than that Ada girl wey just kpain. [/quote][/s]

Ogun will continue to shatter your pathetic existence..hopeless cretin
Re: Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo by damoobaba: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2021
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=damoobaba post=101004790]

You useless son of of a prostitute and arm robber.My life is far better than that of anybody in the useless family you claim to come from.You better tell your mama to carry go give ur real father otherwise ur life problem is just starting.By d time am done raining curses on you, youll be worse off than that Ada girl wey just kpain. [/s]

Ogun will continue to shatter your pathetic existence..hopeless cretin

Omo ale jatijati (Fatherless bastard). I give hope to the hopeless, am blessed beyond measure.Dont think other people are suffering d same curse that is following your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.