Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent (29153 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by vikiphy89(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
If esn come for them now, una go de complain
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by CalmElder(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Treat any of my brothers this way, and I will spend my life looking for you. If I catch you, you're dead.

1 Like

Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Calitoscassius(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its not about the country, but man inhumanity to man. The black live matters movement is still active in USA the Eldorado of " I wan yapa crew"
There is a spirit in gun's that make the gun owners potential mass shooters.
Ofcourse, that does not stop people from relocating to the US, besides, even with all the gun violence in the US the US is still more secured than Nigeria 1000 times.

Look! There is not spirit in guns grin grin what a ridiculous mindset. I own a gun but i have never thought of shooting anyone, the problem is some gun owners are mentally unstable to own or carry guns especially Nigerian police or any other force in Nigeria even some so called vigilantes in Nigeria feels that with their guns they are invincible and untouchable, hence always intimidate innocent Nigerians with it. And even when they shoot any Nigerians there would always be no conscequencies, Have you being watching the news on the US police officers on trial for murder and manslaughter for shooting and killing black people? That tells you that the US is still safer than Nigeria. Atleast police are being prosecuted in the US unlike in Nigeria where this custom bloody officer has already got away with his crime.

2 Likes

Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by amdoyin82(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm! Thank God you are still alive. Pls follow the case to the latter, get a competent lawyer and make sure the idiot wey God go punish pay for the crime he committed.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Bobxin: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
iwaeda:
Something still beat my imagination with Nigeria system. You clear your car from ports, anything from Berger, Ogere, Ibadan, Abuja, you will be stopped and told your car was not properly cleared. How did cars leave the Ports?
So, it's compulsory, it has to be Tin Can?
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by mastertek: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Don't fall for this SCAM
It's HYIP, the most deadly investment scam program online.

He has remove his signature for people to know the scam site

KayodeAdeyemi48:
Don't just stare at people talking about growing their funds in crypto while too can.
Crypto is the new blood money!
The market is growing by the day. Stop delaying!!
NO BE EVERYTHING BE MMM!!
Fund that your btc wallet and start making money now. Start with as low as $50.
See site link on my signature..

Zero withdrawal charges.
Easy to withdraw.
Easy to begin.
24/7 customer service.
Customer suitable investment plans.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Thomthom(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everyday they maltreat us.. they step on our right... after this news that's the end.. Bleep up kwantry
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Chirowman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Indiscipline and unprofessionalism in display . Some of our force men need retraining
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by goshen26: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Custom is another SARS in disguise
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Killermamba: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/customs-officer-shot-me-told-my-wife-to-come-for-my-corpse-lagos-clearing-agent/?
That is why I don't pity them when smugglers injure or sometimes kill them, they are all wicked bastards
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Duplexxx: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bad
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by faceland: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
naijapips04:
Why is no one talking about the National blackout in Nigeria that has lasted 2 days now?

Are we do deadened to proper leadership that we accept hardship like it's nothing?

It's only in your area.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu, this is exactly how Esau gave away his birthright. They gave you 200k and you collected to secure your life.

If only you knew how many millions your family would have gotten in damages and compensation if you had sued them or even allowed yourself to die.

If you were in his shoes, I bet you will refuse, pay a lawyer even more money to sue NCS then hope to return to work as a clearing agent, unafraid of reprisal.

Yeah.

And this Country is not called Nigeria.

The bolded is so ridiculous it has to be a strange form of sarcasm, though I find it ill-fitting in this case.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Raskass: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by poseidon12: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its not about the country, but man inhumanity to man. The black live matters movement is still active in USA the Eldorado of " I wan yapa crew"
There is a spirit in gun's that make the gun owners potential mass shooters.

It's about the country. If this same situation happened in the USA, the Customs Officer would have been arrested and would be facing charges.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by naijapips04: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
faceland:

It's only in your area.

Olodo did you see the attached clip?
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by braunny(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
1000trillion:
Your winning suppose reach million but you don go cashout 200k from them

Thank God you're alive
u don play bet tire everything for u na bet related??
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by ceaser: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
What?! Is he reporting from the dead/from the grave?

Okay lemme goan read the story since the headline isn't self explanatory.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by ultimatekint(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lawless shithole .
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Bornboy4: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Most of these force men need mental evaluation.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by DedeNkem: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
He should have sued them for millions. 200k is nothing!!
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by gabby1002(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
People are wicked! Nigeria is cursed
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Paulianfa(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
the officer was high, let's checked him very well he was on drugs Thai
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by dam4sam: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu, this is exactly how Esau gave away his birthright. They gave you 200k and you collected to secure your life.

If only you knew how many millions your family would have gotten in damages and compensation if you had sued them or even allowed yourself to die.

You are an ignorant fool, for calling him names.
That he took that #200K does not stop him from suing the Customs man and the Organisation.
He did not sign any exclusive deal or Indemnity Clause with the Customs, for collecting that 200K, at least that l can glean from the posted conversation.
For you to even suggest he should allow himself to die shows how infantile you are.

He should proceed to sue the Customs and by paying him, they have already accepted Liability to a large extent, but they cant buy their way out with 200K, certainly not. The Customs Officer can even be charged for attempted murder, unlawful use of Weapon, etc.

1 Like

Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Jadeng: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sorry about what happened, Thank God they didn't kill you and cook up stories.
Wishing you quick recovery.
My suggestion to NCS on this short payment wahala..
1. They should fully digitize the entire clearing process end to end..
Let it be such that, my coming to port is stickly for pickup or something very important.

2. Every car or goods, valued, cleared, released has names of NCS offers who approved documented.... hold those officers responsible for such compromises... not just the owners.
Any car intercepted at any customs checkpoint, get the details and send straight to NCS HQ for action and release the car.
It is their internal issue.

If this is done, I can assure you Government will even get more revenue wahala will stop.

1 Like

Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by dam4sam: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Ofcourse, that does not stop people from relocating to the US, besides, even with all the gun violence in the US the US is still more secured than Nigeria 1000 times.

Look! There is not spirit in guns grin grin what a ridiculous mindset. I own a gun but i have never thought of shooting anyone, the problem is some gun owners are mentally unstable to own or carry guns especially Nigerian police or any other force in Nigeria even some so called vigilantes in Nigeria feels that with their guns they are invincible and untouchable, hence always intimidate innocent Nigerians with it. And even when they shoot any Nigerians there would always be no conscequencies, Have you being watching the news on the US police officers on trial for murder and manslaughter for shooting and killing black people? That tells you that the US is still safer than Nigeria. Atleast police are being prosecuted in the US unlike in Nigeria where this custom bloody officer has already got away with his crime.

The bolded is very true!
It is the Lawlessness and Abuse of the Power of owning a Gun, that makes Nigeria very dangerous.
The fact that only a few people carry gun,s these set of people have turn themselves to demi-gods.
And the fact that Nigeria does not uphold the law, any killer knows he will likely get away with it.
Even a Marine in the US, cannot just come out and shoot a Civilian for nothing, and expect to get away with it.
But in Nigeria, it is "Nothing will Happen".
Imagine what that CCT Chairman, Justice Danladi Umar did to that Park Security man at banex Plaze, all caught on Video.... and the Man is still seating comfortably on his seat, judging others! That is Nigeria for you.
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Fantazy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
This Customs are not just wicked but thieves!
One of their so-called assistant comptroller general scammed me few months ago.
She promised to assist me to get a job at the customs service.
after sending over 20,000 naira to her, she said I will have to make the payment of another 23 thousand and since I couldn't get it. she told me not to call her line again
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
What a country
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by Calitoscassius(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2021
dam4sam:

The bolded is very true!
It is the Lawlessness and Abuse of the Power of owning a Gun, that makes Nigeria very dangerous.
The fact that only a few people carry gun,s these set of people have turn themselves to demi-gods.
And the fact that Nigeria does not uphold the law, any killer knows he will likely get away with it.
Even a Marine in the US, cannot just come out and shoot a Civilian for nothing, and expect to get away with it.
But in Nigeria, it is "Nothing will Happen".
Imagine what that CCT Chairman, Justice Danladi Umar did to that Park Security man at banex Plaze, all caught on Video.... and the Man is still seating comfortably on his seat, judging others! That is Nigeria for you.

Absolutely! Correct!
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by lebete3000: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
naijapips04:
Why is no one talking about the National blackout in Nigeria that has lasted 2 days now?

Are we do deadened to proper leadership that we accept hardship like it's nothing?

You and who dey geh blackout?
Re: A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent by lebete3000: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Ayion:
Custom officers are accustomed to this behavior

Accustomed to shooting people sporadically without cause?

Na real wah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.