Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her (4261 Views)

What Your Serious Gf Did / Have You Ever Polluted While Having Sex,my Gf Did It N We Laughed It Out. / See What An Aggressive Gf Did To Her Bf Who Tried To End Their Relationship (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Netcry0(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Imagine my gf sent a guy 500 card. I think this is not right
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Oluwaricky88(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
so you know what the dude had done for her in the past?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Mrentertainer(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
No big deal
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Oluwaricky88(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
do you know what the dude had done for her on the past?

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Not a big deal. You can help any body in need.
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

what is wrong my Nigerian brothers lately? Una just carry woman matter for head like gala. Shuuuuu!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Michelle55: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Happy madding brotherly!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why are the youths of this generation so obsessed with sex, relationships and the likes...our population triples on a monthly basis yet we don't care. No wonder unemployment is so high cos youths care less about educating themselves, all they care about is sex sex and more sex.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol not a big deal sir. The guy could be a family member
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:
Why are the youths of this generation so obsessed with sex, relationships and the likes...our population triples on a monthly basis yet we don't care. No wonder unemployment is so high cos youths care less about educating themselves, all they care about is sex sex and more sex.

Not about the population ma we have safe sex now. The problem is some people have allow women matter to live rent free in their end. And some women no get standard again. That country is doomed
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

what is wrong my Nigerian brothers lately? Una just carry woman matter for head like gala. Shuuuuu!!!

Lol
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Not about the population ma we have safe sex now. The problem is some people have allow women matter to live rent free in their end. And some women no get standard again. That country is doomed
Why do people here refer to me as ma....do my replies here sound like a female? embarassed
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Why do people here refer to me as ma....do my replies here sound like a female? embarassed

I'm sorry, and no No your replies doesn't sound like a female, don't mind me please. I am sorry pardon me #peace

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
B4 U Start Flamming Ask Urself, Haven't U Gifted D Opposite Sex B4?
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I'm sorry, and no No your replies doesn't sound like a female, don't mind me please. I am sorry pardon me #peace
No problem...it's well. cool
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dumb her. She belongs to the streets.
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Duplexxx: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Your girlfriend bought 500 card for a guy

For what now?

Always check on her to know who is that guy

Because am thinking that guy is bleeping her

Be careful HIV is real
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by merieam16(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Netcry0:
Imagine my gf sent a guy 500 card. I think this is not right
Yeah it's not right, just break up with her she is cheating on u with the guy.... the only advice Nairaland guys give lolz
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Michelle55: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Yes ma'am

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Michelle55: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Is it wrong to be a Ma ni? undecided
Ayam not understanding sad
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
maybe the guy made her cum na, something u couldn't do.

it's always good to appreciate bro wink
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Yes ma'am
Ok... noted. undecided

And please don't use the ma'am word for me again...I'm not bobrisky. embarassed
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Is it wrong to be a Ma ni? undecided
Ayam not understanding sad

No @Michelle55 it is not wrong ma but from your name i know you are female and i believe you wont like being call sir grin.
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Ok... noted. undecided

Haha him na sir now his birth certificate indicates male or boy grin grin. I don't think Nigeria law allow sex change grin
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Yes ma'am

You dey look for somebody trouble grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by bestabigaelever(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
I sent my ex 2k in February
TF is wrong with OP

1 Like

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Haha him na sir now his birth certificate indicates male or boy grin grin. I don't think Nigeria law allow sex change grin
Lol...he (bobrisky) changed his gender indefinitely, and it looks like the law has turned a blind eye on him lipsrsealed

But I'm still wondering the gender he'll tick when filling important forms, I believe that he himself will be more confused than me cos the matter go just weak am. grin
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Michelle55: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Ok... noted. undecided

tongue coman beat me.. Ayam in my house

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Michelle55: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You dey look for somebody trouble grin grin grin grin
Na my handiwork be that na or you don forget ni

Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by cyndylove64(f): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
So because of 500card u are angry at a girl.if to say she give the guy like 20k u go kuku bring the world down#change your mentality.
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Michelle55:

tongue coman beat me.. Ayam in my house
Oya give me address...I don buy cane. tongue
Re: My Gf Did This And I’m Mad At Her by thatsleepboy1: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Madantin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? / How I Got My First Relationship Proposal At 34 / Why Pretty Girls Are Always Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.