Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? (4258 Views)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by LaPonty1: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
Was into a relationship, and was seriously in love wif her, But i found out she was havin an affair wif someone i knew, I confronted her but she denied and told me "the guy" was only makin passes.
Some how, i got hold of this person's (the Guy) phone and saw a whole lot of love txt messages my girl sent him, It's really painfull and i'm thinkin of how to get back at her,
(she has no idea i allready know the truth.)

1 Like

Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by sistajay(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
Move on as a real man would!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by milkan05(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
sista-jay:

Move on as a real man would!

So easy for you to say.
But when the guy cheats you ladies call for his head? nAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! GUY DO YA OWN BACK JO!!!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by galatico(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
Guy live with it happens, it's not a new thing!!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by sistajay(f): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ milkan05

I know its easier said than done, right now he's hurt and all he can think of is gettin back at her by makin her feel the pain he's feelin, believe me it aint worth it.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by milkan05(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ sista-jay

Trust me i had my payback on someone and till date i can't still describe the joy i derive everytime I see her frown whenever she sees my fone. it feels so sweet-revenge is truly a dish best served cold!!!!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
What wuld be ur gain if u revenged?Just be a man by showing a sign of maturity and walk away.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Godmother(f): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
You have already been given the best advice by sister-jay.Move on,its never worth it trying to get revenge. I have been in a similar positin before and till date I feel bigger any time I run into my ex
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
The best way to get revenge is to do nothing at all. If you try to get revenge it will only show her
how much she meant to you. If you act like her ditching you had no effect on you, that will be worse for her.
Act like it was no big deal that she ditched you. It will be like she really did not matter to you. As hard as that is to do,
fo it. Trust me, there is nothing worse than NOT getting a reaction out of someone. It will drive her nuts if she thinks she
did not matter to you. That will be better (for you) than any revenge you can do. Anything else will make you look like the bad guy. If you do nothing, she looks like the loser for ditching you.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by unban190: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
rubbish

POUR ACID inside her t.o.to and watch the pleasure all over her face

That wat i would do~
but i pray never to get heartbroken~
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by milkan05(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
unban190:

rubbish

POUR ACID inside her t.o.to and watch the pleasure all over her face

That wat i would do~
but i pray never to get heartbroken~

grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by daylae(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Go take a revolver and aim a good shot at her temple(mean head). But don't kill her sha o! Just shoot her on the head-gbam!!!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by BLACKSNIP(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
nikkykay:

What wuld be your gain if u revenged?Just be a man by showing a sign of maturity and walk away.

Good point, I like this
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by sistajay(f): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
milkan05:

@ sista-jay

Trust me i had my payback on someone and till date i can't still describe the joy i derive everytime I see her frown whenever she sees my fone. it feels so sweet-revenge is truly a dish best served cold!!!!

Ok, you can take that smirk off your face!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by viperman: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Have you noticed that all the people telling you to JUST WALK AWAY are the ladies(same species with your cheating girlfriend)

They will tell you that becuz they're women, and won't want to be the aim of a man on a revenge mission.

Dude, if revenge will make you happier and get over this faster, revenge. If she has a best friend, find her bestfriend(s) or her sister and get your romance on with them.

BUT!!!, ask yourself this, would it really make you happy?, will it heal the hurt, Is the stress worth it?
If your answer to all the questions above is ' YES '; then go ahead with the revenge mission, else just dump her and find someone else.

Alternatively, since she doesn't know you know about her cheating ways; just kill any love you have for her and make her miss available till you meet another girl you feel is better, then tell her it's over.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Udiculus(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
My guy,i know it is painful 2 be cheated by d one u have dedicated luv 2 nd care but she threw dem all 2 ur face.My advice 4 u is 4 u 2 lay low nd be vigiliant cos one bad apple does not mean all apples are bad,so just take heart cos u are not meant 2 be together.Cheer up cos she isn't worth d stress u are going through.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by moonsail(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
walk away man. its not even worth it.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by zigi(f): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2010
did u guys notice its the ladies tat are asking him to walk away? Its a painful experience to be faithful and commited to someone only to find out tat she is cheating on u. You could plan ur revenge carefully and with precision and move on to strike, but the question remains is she really worth it? Consider urself lucky tat God showed u the kind of person she was cos imagine marrying her and finding out she is cheating with ur friend? You would easily become a muderer, Move on dear brother, d daughter of jezebel aint waorth d sweat,

all d best
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2010
Be a bigger man and move on.

T!t-for-tat is pretty juvenile, and not what a real man would do.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by googles: 12:49am On Feb 04, 2010
[size=13pt]revenge wouldn't change anything not the fact that she is cheating on you so just tell her you know wat she's been up to and you guys can sort yourselves out, if you want to leave her cool, and if you still want to stay your decision[/size]
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by bkbabe90(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2010
Like someone above said, look for her closest friend (or her sister, if possible) and have se. . xx with her!!! If that aint possible, look for a known ho in the hood u know got herpes, hit it raw then head to your ex's crib . . . . . grin
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by unban190: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2010
^^

Jesus

190 runs away, falls down, stands up and continue running, never 2 return

Shouting

Mo ti Gob ooh
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by kpolli(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2010
guy sleep wit her sister or bffs,
it works
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Fredrickbill: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=LaPonty1 don't move on just be there for the sex benefits nor call am girlfriend again she belong to the street don't personalize Street property that not good bro eat and pass on
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by dkidd: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
LaPonty1:
Was into a relationship, and was seriously in love wif her, But i found out she was havin an affair wif someone i knew, I confronted her but she denied and told me "the guy" was only makin passes.
Some how, i got hold of this person's (the Guy) phone and saw a whole lot of love txt messages my girl sent him, It's really painfull and i'm thinkin of how to get back at her,
Fvck her best friend that's what I did. A lot of women are wired wrong and the worst is those who don't know but believe they're on the right track. That was how one has been trying to manipulate me with her family into marriage as I no fall put she tag me toxic and insulting grin
A lady who started to raise her voice at a me and always spoils for a fight even to the glaring view of others in public at the because u now carried my child u think u now have the power u never had over me 😁. I just saw her post like a decent human being in a thread just now. U manipulated ur way into having a child e no do u yet u are using same child to manipulate me into doing what I don't want to do. She knew I would not fall for any of her tricks even up to using a child as a trap failed because the little feeling I was developing died when I found out who she truly was. A big liar and a cheap cheat. Even when I ended it all she no still go. Even when I made it obvious I'm not interested anymore she would always look for means to come back in and come to Nairaland and form superwoman but reality is staring u in the face. The worst u and ur people can do is lie to my child and make it impossible for us to be together but life goes on. Na me when loose guard do rawlings sef. If not wetin be my business with girl like u. Keep posting ur pains at every opportunity u have. Real life will hit u soon. I dey look una
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
LaPonty1:

Please don't break up with her. Propose to her, plan wedding with her, then on the day of the wedding, don't show up, send a message to her phone letting her know you knew she cheated on you. If she doesn't commit suicide, it will affect her mental health for a very long time!!!
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Judd007: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Walk away
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Urexcellency: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Let her go... and always forgive yourself for having anything to do with a worthless gal like her.
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by ElliotP: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
I'm sure he was someone close to you, but bro leave the girl, you can't hurt a cheater
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Qatar2022: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
milkan05:

So easy for you to say.
But when the guy cheats you ladies call for his head? nAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! GUY DO YA OWN BACK JO!!!
Stop quoting Nigerian girls on nairaland they're senseless
Re: How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U? by Hideaki: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fork her sister

Bonus point : Make her sister fall in love with you

She won't cope with this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

All MEN ARE The Same! / 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) / Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.