Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! (520 Views)

She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Different folks for different strokes... u can get on with whatever rocks your boat or tickles your fancy, but do not neglect the core values you should be looking out for when it comes to relationships or marriage.

I am talking about Emotional intelligence and financial intelligence.

what is emotional intelligence?

In summary, According to Wikipedia,

Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.

what is financial intelligence?

Financial intelligence is a type of business intelligence constituted of the knowledge and skills gained from understanding finance and accounting principles in the business world and understanding how money is being used .

A person with EI makes it easy for a relationship/ marriage to flow naturally and easily without any hassle seasons.

A person with FI is smart with money management, investing, spending and saving.

I think these two qualities are vital when it comes to the prerequisites to consider before starting a relationship or getting married.

what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Xenry: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Marry nigerian women at your own peril. sad

2 Likes

Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by LMS1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Long Story,
Before I Marry U I Will Count 200 Grains Of Rice And Give U To Cook,
If E Full Pot Then U Are A Wife Materiel But If I Doesnt Then U Are A Farm Tool!. grin
Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:
Long Story,
Before I Marry U I Will Count 200 Grains Of Rice And Give U To Cook,
If E Full Pot Then U Are A Wife Materiel But If I Doesnt Then U Are A Farm Tool!. grin
lol... but that's plain wickedness
Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Marry nigerian women at your own peril. sad
why?
Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
The world has evolved whereby women are on same level when it comes to finances, only a lazy and backward thinking woman will agree for a man to be the sole bread winner, life is not as simple as it use to be, most especially post pandemic, Love is good but then it’s sweeter when there’s financial responsibilities from both parties.

1 Like

Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
justscorchone:
The world has evolved whereby women are on same level when it comes to finances, only a lazy and backward thinking woman will agree for a man to be the sole bread winner, life is not as simple as it use to be, most especially post pandemic, Love is good but then it’s sweeter when there’s financial responsibilities from both parties.
true
Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence ! by FarahAideed: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
I am blessed

(1) (Reply)

Cool Guys N Gentle Girls / The Reason Fine Girls Move With Ugly And Average Looking Girls / Why Are Nigerian Girlfriends So Wicked??? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.