Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Cool Guys N Gentle Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool Guys N Gentle Girls (520 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys?? / VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by Quality20(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Whenever u hear that, just know that its sokoto ppl that are being referred to. Unlike other cities and towns where you find men pursuing girls up and down, Sokoto is different , their guys are so cool, no womanising or anything of such. Their girls too on the other hand, are quite religious and decent, upholding decency and chastity in all their lives. They ensure they get married as virgins, as it's some kind of an abomination in their state for a lady to be married while she isn't a virgin, except of course if previously married.
The major reason people down south know so little about the state, her ppl and culture is probably because of the state been so far from most regions and proximity to Niger republic and also because of the state's harsh summer weather conditions
Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by Sundrus: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2021
This wan dey advertise sokoto. wetin dey for sokoto dey for my shokoto tongue

1 Like

Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by DSC7: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Sokoto here i come.......

Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by Godada(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2021
angry
Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by Quality20(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Sundrus:
This wan dey advertise sokoto. wetin dey for sokoto dey for my shokoto tongue
not like that o. Those ppl are quite cool n very peaceful too
Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by GeneralPula: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Quality20

But why be say northern girls no too like to dey travel far distance?

That’s one of the reasons I haven’t fvck any northern girl up till now..
Re: Cool Guys N Gentle Girls by Quality20(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
Quality20

But why be say northern girls no too like to dey travel far distance?

That’s one of the reasons I haven’t fvck any northern girl up till now..
its d nature of their parental upbringing. n level of religious n moral/ethical balance

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sale / Come To Mama - Adventure From The Bedroom Of An African Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.