Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! (685 Views)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you are observant... u will understand what I mean... I need not say much... Oxytocin, orgasm & dopamine is the word.

U may have noticed that your gloomy, boring and quiet girlfriend goes out, comes back and laughs anyhow... all your words suddenly becomes very funnygrin

even ur lame jokes suddenly becomes funnygrin

yeah bro ! that's it !!!

A sharper guy just shagged the hell out of ur babegrin

1 Like

Re: Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! by sesameq: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dont deceive yourself that a girl loves you, she doesnt she is just managing you till a richer dudd is around the corner, and she will jump ship

if you dont hAVE MONEY DONT EVEN GO NEAR THEM, THS FIRST THING THEY WILL LOOK AT IS YOUR SHOES, THEN YOUR CLOTHES

i am not saying that all nigerian girls are useless ooo but most of them are judgemental and filled with hatred for men

all they do daily is gossip and mock

and you too come no get sense join, and you are painting the ' i am poor picture'

ARE YOU A LEARNER?

1 Like

Re: Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
sesameq:
Dont deceive yourself that a girl loves you, she doesnt she is just managing you till a richer dudd is around the corner, and she will jump ship

if you dont hAVE MONEY DONT EVEN GO NEAR THEM, THS FIRST THING THEY WILL LOOK AT IS YOUR SHOES, THEN YOUR CLOTHES

i am not saying that all nigerian girls are useless ooo but most of them are judgemental and filled with hatred for men

all they do daily is gossip and mock

and you too come no get sense join, and you are painting the ' i am poor picture'

ARE YOU A LEARNER?
grin
Re: Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect A Cheating Partner!!!! / His's A Korean S*x God / Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.