Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) (21794 Views)

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Aliftedmusic: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
WriterNig:
A Twitter user @VictorIsrael_ shared this on his timeline after it was spotted. He was shocked and in disbelief that such vehicles are still allowed on Lagos roads.

He Tweeted;

What do y'all think of this Danfo?

Is this even safe?

For Nigerians Yes its Safe. But this is not safe for insects in Europe

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
The danfo is practically on life support

Kpanlongo
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
In Lagos anything goes!
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by emecheboy2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
EkoErrands:
I feel like plugging my OBD2 scanner and scan this motor grin
where do you want to plug it. Lolz
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:
Black race and it's beloved, zoo lifestyle.
Always wonder if the same God created Whites and Blacks.
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

them asked danfo or trap u don use the opportunity compose full page of story book why na �
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Thazard(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Babysho:
The funniest part is NIGERIANS will rush this bus like ants on sugar. Nigerians will hack, squeeze and pull each other just to enter this mobile death trap.

NIGERIANS will see the condition of this bus that looks like something from Mad Max and they will seat in 4s and 5s glueing themselves to the metal.

NIGERIANS will go further and put their toddlers and little kids on this moving iron condemn and expose them to heat, smoke and foul odours.

NIGERIANS are so busy trying to live that they don't even look around to notice that they're already dead. They're walking dead.

Nah I give up on Nigeria lol. You can't win against Nigerians. They're really a different specie.

cheesy
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Babysho(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Kai, so much inferiority complex. If you can talk about your own race like this, then your family really failed you.
Like Bob Marley said ;Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Judging yourself using the whiteman's standard is mental /colonial bondage and deriding your family and their ancestors here is the height of stupidity,

Then tell me why we're all still allowing the northerners glue this concentration camp called Nigeria together using fake promises. You need to emancipate yourself before you can talk about emancipating others.
Genocide was committed on millions of Igbo people simply because they wanted to part ways with Nigeria but a black man refused for his own personal gain yet all of us are acting like zombies building our substandard houses on soil that is made up of blood of innocent citizens. I can go on and go on about why black people in Africa are sheep.
Nigeria will see reason to divide if a couple of prominent white men say she should today.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by ceede2: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oop that's a danger zone, keep off.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by LZAA: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
imhotep:

When the fire starts now, they will say it is village people.
I blame APC.

cc lzaa helinues ngadaAwo simplyleo
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH NIGERIAN MENTALITY AS HERE IN LAGOS THE DANFO DRIVERS NO MORE CLOSE THERE DOOR WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE'RE HEADING TO
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Babysho:

Then tell me why we're all still allowing the northerners glue this concentration camp called Nigeria together using fake promises. You need to emancipate yourself before you can talk about emancipating others.
Genocide was committed on millions of Igbo people simply because they wanted to part ways with Nigeria but a black man refused for his own personal gain yet all of us are acting like zombies building our substandard houses on soil that is made up of blood of innocent citizens. I can go on and go on about why black people in Africa are sheep.
Nigeria will see reason to divide if a couple of prominent white men say she should today.

Were there no genocides in Europe in the recent past?
Spain that is keeping Catalonia from independence nko.
Your delusion is making you think northern Nigeria is the cause of your problems.
Nigeria not dividing is the reason black race are 'sheep' and 'hypocrites' according to you.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by JustASeer: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abeg wetin be the work of road safety and vio. Na only private vehicle dey go dey disturb up and down.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
This one na time bomb...just a matter of time before it explodes, some will blame the devil while some will blame the man or Buhari, while some will come here to waste RIP�
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Babysho(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Were there no genocides in Europe in the recent past?
Spain that is keeping Catalonia from independence nko.
Your delusion is making you think northern Nigeria is the cause of your problems.
Nigeria not dividing is the reason black race are 'sheep' and 'hypocrites' according to you.

Everyone, come, feed your eyes with an average black man in all his glory of sheepishness. It's just like an average black man to use derogatory words during a simple conversation.

I don tell you make you no dey think say Europe know pass you. Why are you bringing Spain into an African argument? This same mentality na e make me conclude say you be sheep but you no go gree because you be hypocrite. No offense.

If you want to be like that, go to Catalonia and see their standard of living, then go to Abia or Imo and you'll realize we're not talking about the same thing. Stop using Europe as a yardstick. Their reasons affect commonwealth not personal pocket so don't ever compare Europe to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by 77star: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ah
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's good saving cost but of recent even though it would inconvenience me, I prefer uber nowadays for my waka, if I no get money I go stay house.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2021
light099:
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

Bros Abeg Small Small finish these Zombies. Typical black humans are Curse and Pollution to the Universe.....
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Babysho:

Everyone, come, feed your eyes with an average black man in all his glory of sheepishness. It's just like an average black man to use derogatory words during a simple conversation.

I don tell you make you no dey think say Europe know pass you. Why are you bringing Spain into an African argument? This same mentality na e make me conclude say you be sheep but you no go gree because you be hypocrite. No offense.

If you want to be like that, go to Catalonia and see their standard of living, then go to Abia or Imo and you'll realize we're not talking about the same thing. Stop using Europe as a yardstick. Their reasons affect commonwealth not personal pocket so don't ever compare Europe to Nigeria.

Oh boy you are one confused human being.
Bye.

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Buffalo2:
People will still rush to board it. Even the "enlightened" ones.

Lol I get you "Enlightened illiterates" "Educated illiterates" They make up the top positions In shiiiithole... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2021
azzima:
[s]You might have just a bit salient points BUT you are here pouring encomium on the most MURDEROUS race (white) in the entire planet. They have raped and plundered OTHER races. They went to America and murdered off MILLIONS of American Indians IN ORDER to PLUNDER OFF it's natural resources ( Oil and gold at that time) , they went to Asia and did same, came Africa and we all know what happened even up to date , the French STILL has a hold on almost all Francophone Africa, be it their currency or politics . Now you tell me what NATURAL RESOURCES that europe has for them to be called WEALTHY?? They stole and killed to plunder America, Africa , Asia and Central America . On the surface , you might think you are making sense but dig a bit further and you will see how blood thirsty and how ownership by ARROGATION have been the order of the day with Europeans so pls REMOVE your face that's buried far deep in the european's rectum and learn about history . They went , searched , killed, raped and CHANGED the original Cultural landscape of the entire world....EVEN here in Nigeria, some tribes that were not supposed to be together were lumped together so as to cause PERPETUAL in-fighting within ethnicities( one of the reasons Africa will not grow , because war RETARDS growth and just imagine if it's PERPETUAL? . Pls enough of over-hailing these murderous Thieves!!![/s]

Same STORY as usual. Doesn't change the fact that Black race Is a Cursed Race......

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Hallabee1(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Aje...

you be indomie generation... so you never enter those molue that move from oshodi to Agege back then and you are complaining of this, you for drop now . Am not talking of those that go to Iyana ipaja... the old rugged one is what am talking about, if you have then this one dey learn work
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Where are "Lagos to the world" crew? grin
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dingbang(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Final destination part 6
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by abbey621(m): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2021
azzima:
You might have just a bit salient points BUT you are here pouring encomium on the most MURDEROUS race (white) in the entire planet. They have raped and plundered OTHER races. They went to America and murdered off MILLIONS of American Indians IN ORDER to PLUNDER OFF it's natural resources ( Oil and gold at that time) , they went to Asia and did same, came Africa and we all know what happened even up to date , the French STILL has a hold on almost all Francophone Africa, be it their currency or politics . Now you tell me what NATURAL RESOURCES that europe has for them to be called WEALTHY?? They stole and killed to plunder America, Africa , Asia and Central America . On the surface , you might think you are making sense but dig a bit further and you will see how blood thirsty and how ownership by ARROGATION have been the order of the day with Europeans so pls REMOVE your face that's buried far deep in the european's rectum and learn about history . They went , searched , killed, raped and CHANGED the original Cultural landscape of the entire world....EVEN here in Nigeria, some tribes that were not supposed to be together were lumped together so as to cause PERPETUAL in-fighting within ethnicities( one of the reasons Africa will not grow , because war RETARDS growth and just imagine if it's PERPETUAL? . Pls enough of over-hailing these murderous Thieves!!!

Clearly you don't know much about history! Conquests was the way of life back then from the whites to most of Africa, even before the whites came to Africa, african tribes conquered one another and sold the loser as slaves. Same happened to the Native American Indians, so all races were busy conquering one another until one decided to be dorminant by using more of the mind than just sheer power. From then on, it was only a matter of do they hold on to power or do the other groups use their brain and take the crown from them. In over 500 years now, the white race still remains on top, what does that say about the black race? The black man continues to sell his kin and community for pieces of gold, the white man values human and natural resources and continues to buy the black man directly and indirectly. Are we now surprised that the white race continues to dominate? EVERYBODY NA THIEF, NA WHO GETS CAUGHT BE CRIMINAL!

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Johel(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2021
light099:

Perfect.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Successmind(m): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Who else noticed say the danfo na BENZ?
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2021
this one na trap o
cheesy
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2021
...... and it's even a benz.. See you the steering?
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by aloziedaya(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2021
FRSC will still allow it to be driving on the road after collecting their bribe
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by officialmario(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2021
This is lagos.....
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2021
bigfish3k:

Don't worry about that...
The code of conduct tribunal chairman will regulate their behaviors
many of them aren't normal including so many road users.tufiakwa

It's not even funny undecided
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Delpeiro: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2021
MozB:

lol.. Really who d ask you all these story sef? Are all blacks driving this kind of car? Or you just want to show yourself? Take it easy on yourself abeg
It will save you alot of embrassment if each time you come across a post online you first take time to read it ,then take a minute or two to think through what u read, then go back and read again, take another 5min or more to think it through again before thinking of commenting on a topic on SM ..
Because obviously and apparently your brain power is not capable of handling comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Or Car Arson? / See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.