Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) (21791 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by AlexB300: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2021
EkoErrands:
I feel like plugging my OBD2 scanner and scan this motor grin
u wan give the thing stroke? grin
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by hansomb: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2021
light099:
Black race and it's beloved, zoo lifestyle.
Always wonder if the same God created Whites and Blacks.
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.
say that to yourself. it's this kind of statement that makes you think the way you think. White man is worst than what you type. Slavery alone is worst than what you listed there. not to talk of exploitation, rape, murder etc Adolf Hitler who started world war 2, burn the Jews alive the ground there bone to ashes is a white man, what could be worst ? America that drop nuclear bomb that kill thousands of people are white etc. You are suffering from low inferiority complex. It's people like you Malcolm X refers to as Uncle Tom.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Offpoint1: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2021
lekki1444:
come on bro this car has no ODB2 port. its made before 2007
Lol car wey dem remove fuel tank replace am, na you you think sey danfo guys no go customize ODB2 port put? grin
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Decentdave(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2021
EkoErrands:
I feel like plugging my OBD2 scanner and scan this motor grin
if u try scan that motor, ur scanner go spoil angry.Naija sha
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by MozB: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Delpeiro:

It will save you alot of embrassment if each time you come across a post online you first take time to read it ,then take a minute or two to think through what u read, then go back and read again, take another 5min or more to think it through again before thinking of commenting on a topic on SM ..
Because obviously and apparently your brain power is not capable of handling comprehension

lol... My brother, are you really sure you want to lecture me about understanding? If you do, then i'd like to ask you few questions which i need sincere answers to.
1. Are you balck?
2. Are you mediocre?
3. Are you suffering and smilling?
4. Are you greedy?
5. Are you a hater?
6. Do you misuse power?
7. Are you dumb and proud?
8. Are you backward?
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Delpeiro: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2021
MozB:

lol... My brother, are you really sure you want to lecture me about understanding? If you do, then i'd like to ask you few questions which i need sincere answers to.
1. Are you balck?
2. Are you mediocre?
3. Are you suffering and smilling?
4. Are you greedy?
5. Are you a hater?
6. Do you misuse power?
7. Are you dumb and proud?
8. Are you backward?

Self denial will not take u or everyone of us anywhere.
Let me give u assignment ,
Take time, research and study all the black Nations, communities and societies in world .
Don't limit your study in Africa...
Study black Communities USA , UK, South America e.t.c
Tell me if their is any black Nation or Community,
that is excluded from the OPs descriptions..
Every man black person is not Devil but blacks have genetic problem ..
Is the same every where in the world.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Depressedkidd: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Omo. Yet road safety officials, police and other law enforcement stop these cars daily for bribe. In an averagely sane country, This car wouldn't even be found in s scrap yard cos they must've passed it through one of those giant hydraulic presses before it would have even gotten to this level.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Delpeiro: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2021
hansomb:
say that to yourself. it's this kind of statement that makes you think the way you think. White man is worst than what you type. Slavery alone is worst than what you listed there. not to talk of exploitation, rape, murder etc Adolf Hitler who started world war 2, burn the Jews alive the ground there bone to ashes is a white man, what could be worst ? America that drop nuclear bomb that kill thousands of people are white etc. You are suffering from low inferiority complex. It's people like you Malcolm X refers to as Uncle Tom.
What is the correlations between Adolf Hitler, Jews and blacks ..
Are Jews blacks?
And talking about Slavery!! Slavery !! Is black only race that was took as slave ?
And since how many years have they abolish Slavery now?
Black race still use it as an excuse.
Come to think of it what is the excuse of blacks in Africa ,
Slavery as well?
Jews u made mention above gain their independence
and nation few years back but that have move pass Holocaust mentality and the truma long ago .
Black have genetic problem ...Ops is very right
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by MozB: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Delpeiro:

Self denial will not take u or everyone of us anywhere.
Let me give u assignment ,
Take time, research and study all the black Nations, communities and societies in world .
Don't limit your study in Africa...
Study black Communities USA , UK, South America e.t.c
Tell me if their is any black Nation or Community,
that is excluded from the OPs descriptions..
Every man black person is not Devil but blacks have genetic problem ..
Is the same every where in the world.

Forget about the rest of them mehn. Don't tell me to read on anything my guy, you don't know me and the things i've read, just like i don't knoe you. Forget Africa, Uk and the rest... The question i asked is personal. When you answer that question, then we can move on. For now, don't quote me again pls until you are ready.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by SaintUlot: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Danfo buses in ibadan, once rain starts they will be looking for where to hide from rain.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Ilekokonit: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2021
WriterNig:
What do y'all think of this Danfo?

If this man is endangering only his own life then fair play to him but he is endangering the lives of other innocent road users who will drive in front and behind him and be caught in traffic with him and it only takes a spark from a displaced stone in hot weather to set the petrol Jerry can in his bus ablaze and spread to other innocent drivers cars in front/behind and beside him and yet there are Govt agencies whose job it is to prevent such vehicles from being on the road in the first place or to ground them permanently if found.

This is what happens when those who should regulate vehicle road worthiness are caught sleeping on duty and corrupt as hell. the fish rots from the head and when the foundations are faulty what can the righteous do. the level of ineptitude by those whose task it is to prevent contraptions lik this endangering other law abiding motorists is mind boggling. Life is too cheap in Nigeria and the whole of Nigeria from top to bottom is getting scarier by the day.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Liposure: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje...

you be indomie generation... so you never enter those molue that move from oshodi to Agege back then and you are complaining of this, you for drop now . Am not talking of those that go to Iyana ipaja... the old rugged one is what am talking about, if you have then this one dey learn work
bole kaja

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by davades(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na Benz o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Or Car Arson? / See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.