Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) (21766 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
The worst is that they will get money and use it and be drinking ogogorogo

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
They are many on our roads

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Buffalo2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
People will still rush to board it. Even the "enlightened" ones.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by simhosting: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kpologo
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by pickatyou1: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na for Lagos you go dey see all this kind of vehicles wey dem dey use convey passengers.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lolz
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
WriterNig:
A Twitter user @VictorIsrael_ shared this on his timeline after it was spotted. He was shocked and in disbelief that such vehicles are still allowed on Lagos roads.

He Tweeted;

What do y'all think of this Danfo?

Is this even safe?

This is most likely diesel though and not petrol. If it was petrol the smell from the fumes would be everywhere since the cans are not even corked.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by PAWG(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:
Black race and it's beloved, zoo lifestyle.
Always wonder if the same God created Whites and Blacks.
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

You went too far
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Cerebellum: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chai!

But which kain Eleribu country is this ntori oloun

4 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Usmankno: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Well,I blame the ppl that will board such kind of danfo with their eyes open..

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by delawal: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
not a trap but a burning furnance
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by joelag: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Most people in Nigeria are black men
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
WriterNig:
A Twitter user @VictorIsrael_ shared this on his timeline after it was spotted. He was shocked and in disbelief that such vehicles are still allowed on Lagos roads.

He Tweeted;

What do y'all think of this Danfo?

Is this even safe?

When the fire starts now, they will say it is village people.
I blame APC.

cc lzaa helinues ngadaAwo simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by McLizbae: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
O wrong pa!
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

U really got time write this stuff. Africa no send.
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Jerryherd: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Just a phone call can cause the spark needed to send them to hell on earth

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by DivineDynamics: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lord have mercy.

Desperation is the mother of most tragedies.

Live right with Christ so that all will be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by blackboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Even Molues are still used in Lagos. When I am in Lagos I try as much as possible to avoid using danforth buses. They are not only death traps but health hazards. Squeeze like 5 passengers at the back seat for a like 2 hours journey. Tell me how one wont have health issues doing that every day for years.
LASG or NURTW should give the so called Lagos mega city better means of transportation

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by favour32(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lasgidi grin
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Adjovi: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
All this happens when those in charge of issuing road worthiness pass to vehicles don't do their jobs. They don't even bother to check the vehicle you brought, just give them money and collect the sticker and cert. Rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by azzima(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:

You might have just a bit salient points BUT you are here pouring encomium on the most MURDEROUS race (white) in the entire planet. They have raped and plundered OTHER races. They went to America and murdered off MILLIONS of American Indians IN ORDER to PLUNDER OFF it's natural resources ( Oil and gold at that time) , they went to Asia and did same, came Africa and we all know what happened even up to date , the French STILL has a hold on almost all Francophone Africa, be it their currency or politics . Now you tell me what NATURAL RESOURCES that europe has for them to be called WEALTHY?? They stole and killed to plunder America, Africa , Asia and Central America . On the surface , you might think you are making sense but dig a bit further and you will see how blood thirsty and how ownership by ARROGATION have been the order of the day with Europeans so pls REMOVE your face that's buried far deep in the european's rectum and learn about history . They went , searched , killed, raped and CHANGED the original Cultural landscape of the entire world....EVEN here in Nigeria, some tribes that were not supposed to be together were lumped together so as to cause PERPETUAL in-fighting within ethnicities( one of the reasons Africa will not grow , because war RETARDS growth and just imagine if it's PERPETUAL? . Pls enough of over-hailing these murderous Thieves!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Babysho(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:

Very well written. You are actually an anomaly. A black man that can think for himself and actually see the truth of the black skin. We are very rare in Nigeria. There are anomalies like us around Nigeria but we're not more than 500,000. The others are sheep and hypocrites.

Do not pay attention to anybody who says you're wrong or says you hate your skin. You're absolutely right. You don't even have to use those words, you can sum it up; blacks are sheep and hypocrites. It's our very nature to be sheep( we cannot think for ourselves and deep down we know we need directions from a white skinned human ) and we're hypocrites( we never accept that we're sheep)

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by unmask: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:
I don't know why people like to be careless with their lives. And people are even inside the bus. SMH.

This nonsense cannot happen abroad. It's because ours is a failed system that there are no organized bodies regulating these things. That is why we have such death traps and risks thriving in different forms in the transportation system.

Some, the kind of top speed they drive seriously calls for govt intervention.

There are people that are to regulate these things....they just don't do their job
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by RedAlert08(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is very common with Yoruba commercial drivers. Dem sabi manage things ehn.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by DavSagacity(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
EkoErrands:
I feel like plugging my OBD2 scanner and scan this motor grin
The problem the scanner will detect from this kind Danfo can crash your scanner Oooo....
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Babysho:

Very well written. You are actually an anomaly. A black man that can think for himself and actually see the truth of the black skin very rare in Nigeria. There are anomalies like us around Nigeria but we're not more than 500,000. The others are sheep and hypocrites.

Do not pay attention to anybody who says you're wrong or says you hate your skin. You're absolutely right. You don't even have to use those words, you can sum it up; blacks are sheep and hypocrites. It's our very nature to be sheep( we cannot think for ourselves and deep down we know we need directions from a white skinned human ) and we're hypocrites( we never accept that we're sheep)

Kai, so much inferiority complex. If you can talk about your own race like this, then your family really failed you.
Like Bob Marley said ;Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Judging yourself using the whiteman's standard is mental /colonial bondage and deriding your family and their ancestors here is the height of stupidity,

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by johndho(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
we no get choice for 9ja. we go still enter the motor. driver self must chop. na God dey protect us for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know / Know The Difference Between The 2008, 2009 And 2010 Honda Accord Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.