Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46900 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by vibrant99(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
On the Internet, You don't know who is sending advise, Maybe one Boy doing WAEC or Jamb and pushing advice ...

POS business? Because you see it littered everywhere? Do know the people who own those things use it to keep money floating and not for the small change you pay for it? UNA MUMU NEVA DO

preciousMI1:

I'll advise you to leave Lagos for now! Try POS business in an area where it's not rampart...
All the best!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Snowflakess: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
op which country were you deported from?
if its usa or Canada I believe u should have a friend over there talk to them you send used cars to Nigeria while u clear and sell for them
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by preciousMI1(f): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2021
vibrant99:
On the Internet, You don't know who is sending advise, Maybe one Boy doing WAEC or Jamb and pushing advice ...

POS business? Because you see it littered everywhere? Do know the people who own those things use it to keep money floating and not for the small change you pay for it? UNA MUMU NEVA DO

If you had the urge to correct my opinion, you would have nicely don that without being insulting... I guess you're the "one bit doing waec or jamb"
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hosemujica: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Esbeejayou:
One million naira is more than enough to go into haulage business and make as much as 60% profit in less than 3 months.
Can you give more details? Cause that amount can even buy cowope bus.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Optimistguy1969: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo
Good evening bro.
How lucrative is this business at present?
I am far from your location, but you seem to be a nice person.
Kindly reply boss
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by cheta2Alkeb: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Sorry for your predicament and it's nice you are already looking for a solution and that is a good way to start, don't focus on the negative but remain focus. if you are tech savvy, you can venture into E-commerce but first learn the ropes or you can learn affiliate marketing, for that you can watch this video and if you are willing to work hard in implementing the process you will get back on your feet. >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzzqTVg0bM&feature=youtu.be
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blesser28(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
CryptoTeacher:
You may learn Crypto trading and try your hands on it with a portion of the funds.

Don't give your money to anyone to trade for you, you may just lose it.

I want to learn crypto trading
Any resources to aid me
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blesser28(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
darediamond:

Go Into Cryptocurrencies Trading.
This is highly Lucrative and Not Capital Intensive.

This is what I do for A living too and I make Profit everyday.

Never go into FOREX!!!

In Crypto, stick with Spot trading.

You only need to know the right time to buy and sell.

You can start with just $500 or maximum of $1000 and make daily between $20 to $70 daily as profit.

Please no lies here.

You simply need to open account with Binance and Tradinview.

If you need more indept guide, I am available.

Hi
I need this indept guide bro
I have already have account with binance with few coin
But I have no idea on when to buy or sell
Most time I fomo in pump
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blesser28(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
mop4:
Invest in crypto and rest your mind.... Just understand the crypto world, if you don't understand cryptocurrency go online and do lot of research trust me you won't regret it. If you need guidelines contact me. Deportation is not the end but beginning of a new life for you don't give up, pick yourself up and connect with the right people that all. Good luck

Can u teach me

I out to learn when to sell and buy
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by CryptoTeacher(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Blesser28:

I want to learn crypto trading
Any resources to aid me

Go through this tutorial and let me know if you have any questions
https://cryptoginger.com/free-cryptocurrency-course-for-beginners/

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by darediamond(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Blesser28:

Hi
I need this indept guide bro
I have already have account with binance with few coin
But I have no idea on when to buy or sell
Most time I fomo in pump

070 60 5 7 85 6 9 is my number

I am Mr Dare Diamond
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blesser28(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2021
CryptoTeacher:

Go through this tutorial and let me know if you have any questions
https://cryptoginger.com/free-cryptocurrency-course-for-beginners/

Nice job bro

My problems are now knowing when to buy and sell
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blesser28(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2021
darediamond:

070 60 5 7 85 6 9 is my number

I am Mr Dare Diamond

I already messaged u on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.