Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? (4541 Views)

Why Do Men Lack Conscience? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Zzor was short for Chibuzor

.... now make up your mind.

You ehhh you just broke the guy heart lol
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by olawaleray(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

I've noticed that most Narialand guys lack the balls to talk to big ladies here.

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by olawaleray(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

I've noticed that most Narialand guys lack the balls to talk to big ladies here.

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
do u have ur own crib or own any ride? If yes then dm
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Octheman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
any boss lady who wants to identify, should make herself available, then boss men will show up at Las Las, I laughed in Ghana style!
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Kebbiprince: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Soleye24:
I have been planning to toast ZZOR, learnt many romantic words just to make her fall for me grin. But God will judge all nairalanders for making my future partner, the love of my heart disable her account. Where are you, my one and only ZZOR?? cry
Zzor was a guy, stupid Hot boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Soleye24(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Zzor was short for Chibuzor

.... now make up your mind.

I'm depressed grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Soleye24(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Zzor was a guy, stupid Hot boy

Are you insinuating that my crush a scammer grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Kondomatic(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
Let the boss ladies complain
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by romunu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok sorry oo I think say na all those boss ladies na
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol he is a guy see you na man u want talk to grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Cutie09(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
romunu:
Ok sorry oo I think say na all those boss ladies na

Haha bros don't mind me joor i was only joking ni o.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by romunu(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
No p my guy, I know you were,I am too, shaking no de jare,getting angry for a minute will make me loose sixty seconds of happiness,I greet you
Cutie09:

Haha bros don't mind me joor i was only joking ni o.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
ramaju:
How do you determine a big lady by looking at her moniker? If you want to be wooed, please be make it clear.

Well do try
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by NiRfreak(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Who be this attention seeker? Nawao...Boss lady how?
Many guys here are not here for toasting babes...at least someone like me.....It's not abt u being boss lady.....its abt just coming here not give a damn abt who is who here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
Who be this attention seeker? Nawao...Boss lady how?
Many guys here are not here for toasting babes...at least someone like me.....It's not abt u being boss lady.....its abt just coming here not give a damn abt who is who here

Oh really? And you ust happen to land in romance section once you logged in?
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by NiRfreak(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

Oh really? And you ust happen to land in romance section once you logged in?
well if you think landing on Romance section means people want to come pick up girls you are mistaken cos there are better easier platform to pick gals that people would prefer.
And if you think they lack balls, you can as well do the toasting if u so want anyone attractive.
. Nawa for you...stop blackmail guys emotionally
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Benzypet(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Who says Nigerian men lacks to the ball to woo a boss lady?
Have you tried all of them. So many guys here don't have the time to slide through your Dms . I'm speaking for myself I've never slide through a female's DM here on NL. I'm just here to read new topics and get more updates. Plus it won't be a bad idea if I start the wooing process with you
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by SisterFire(f): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

well if you think landing on Romance section means people want to come pick up girls you are mistaken cos there are better easier platform to pick gals that people would prefer.
And if you think they lack balls, you can as well do the toasting if u so want anyone attractive.
. Nawa for you...stop blackmail guys emotionally
...you are chatting with that guy trolling me . https://www.nairaland.com/6351454/disclaimer-husbandsnatcha-account-see-now#97830636
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by SisterFire(f): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Benzypet:
Who says Nigerian men lacks to the ball to woo a boss lady?
Have you tried all of them. So many guys here don't have the time to slide through your Dms . I'm speaking for myself I've never slide through a female's DM here on NL. I'm just here to read new topics and get more updates. Plus it won't be a bad idea if I start the wooing process with you
...the op is a man who trolls husbandsnatcha.n many men now use female accounts to troll ladies they are obsessed about smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/6351454/disclaimer-husbandsnatcha-account-see-now#97830636
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by NiRfreak(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...you are chatting with that guy trolling me . https://www.nairaland.com/6351454/disclaimer-husbandsnatcha-account-see-now#97830636
Tor...the topic of the thread actually sounds somehow like a mischievous troll though.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by BigCowH0rn: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...the op is a man who trolls husbandsnatcha.n many men now use female accounts to troll ladies they are obsessed about smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/6351454/disclaimer-husbandsnatcha-account-see-now#97830636

And you know this cos you have special powers?

This is me here I don't know why you are so obsessed with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Slow It Down / What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? / My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.