Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers (7669 Views)

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Mouthpis(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2021
PureMe01:
my brother your comments these days dey surprise me oo.
Have u been delivered?? shocked

Yes!

He was delivered from the spirit of BMC

We pray the deliverance does not reverse... grin grin grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by stano2(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Madness
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by juman(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2021
emrain:

They all have one thing in common - religious incompetent people usually outnumber competent individuals.

The only attribute they shared is bad attitude to governance.
Even you will see governors that have done very well in their private life but failed woefully in government.

Nothing stopping mexico from being like canada and america.
But they dont have willing leaders that can make it happen.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by GOCEO: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2021
PureMe01:
Because he only sees the truth no matter the situation while for you sentiment has clouded ur thinking and made u to align to a pole even when u know the truth u don't change if it does not favour ur tribe, region or religion dahz the kind of pple we want in Nigeria.
Infact see you asking him if he has been delivered shows how stupid u are with ur religious bigotry, my frnd change ur thinking.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Franking: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Prayers kee u there.

Nigerian leaders deserve to be given the Jerry Rawlings treatment in Ghana. Or the Chinese treatment to corrupt officials.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Alejobs: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2021
sad
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by ENGINEERG(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2021
Nothing Prayer can't do, but so many things prayer won't do.
Mostly,If you do the right thing, you pray or you dont pray , you will see good result.
In the whole world, No country is developed by prayer alone. We can go and study all the countries doing well around the world, we will see that,they put in place good educational system, good health system, and other good social amenities.

Even Bible says: RIGHTEOUSNESS exalts a Nation, it didn't say Prayer exalts a nation. Just be righteous in your duties, and see if you won't see result.
Communist china party(CCP) is the only one,ruling China since, And one of the main criteria to be a member, is that you must be an ATHEIST(you must not believe in God or gods), they have 94million members, and year in Year out,they are massively moving China forward. China has gone ahead of other nations.
Which country now is not importing from China now? Even they are indirectly becoming the world super power.

So let's our leader do the right thing, Nigerians have prayed and fasted enough on this country, its not still working. And we should never forget that, God can never be wicked not to answer us, since 106years ago.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Funkybabee(f): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2021
I have cursed you guys this morning because of what holy Spirit open my eyes too this morning..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Is it the senate??

Their ink must finished.

Go ahead and stamp.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by madridguy(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Delivered as how baba?

PureMe01:
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by PureMe01: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2021
GOCEO:

Because he only sees the truth no matter the situation while for you sentiment has clouded ur thinking and made u to align to a pole even when u know the truth u don't change if it does not favour ur tribe, region or religion dahz the kind of pple we want in Nigeria.
Infact see you asking him if he has been delivered shows how stupid u are with ur religious bigotry, my frnd change ur thinking.
I never asked you.
Keep leaking Buhari terrorist's ass for all I care.
Benin Republic has reset u guys' brains grin grin
No more sai Buhari again grin
As for being religious bigot as you claimed..we that have never been in support of Buhari's unfortunate administration are better off than zombies that could leak the dirty stuffs in Buhari's ass...if you like stick to his ass for all I care,na Una pple dey suffer am pass..by the way sai Buhari till 2040 grin grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by nemynely(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Abi na curse dis one dey find?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Otunski: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2021
When you are looting our common wealth, u don't need prayers from the masses but anytime you need to rise to the occasion and show your competence that's when you need prayers. Thunder fire you there! Awon wéré
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Mrpojj(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by AfonjaConehead: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2021
madridguy:
In baba 70 voice, you people dey pack bigi bigi money and you want us to be praying for you grin
Prayer for you to have long life to eat our collective yam you people looted shocked

Useless heartless criminals.

Ahhhhh MOGBE!!!! Modaran!!!!!
Haaaaa!!!
Hands yaff touched this one!!! The rain yaff stopped and ya eyes yaff clear!!!!!!!
Lzaa Imhotep biko bia oooo. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by jaytee01(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2021
How do you pray for the kind of hardened criminals that we have as leaders in Nigeria including Bubu?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by orisa37: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2021
LAWAN IS STILL SLEEPING.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by sirwhyteB(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Hmmm
Praying for a kwandem administration.

I think 9jas have a better things to do with their lives.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by orisa37: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2021
LAWAN IS STILL SLEEPING. AND HURTING.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by sirwhyteB(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2021
The solution is very simple

DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-leaders-need-followers-prayers-says-lawan/

The fact that Nigerians tolerate these useless set of imbeciles, just because of ethnic considerations speaks volumes. The problem with Nigeria is not the political leadership. The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. Very confused bunch. Just imagine if the male cousin of a family man is allowed to come into his house, sleep with his wife, sleep with his daughters, recklessly use his cars, thrash his house and squander all his money. Is the problem here this wayward cousin or is the problem here the stupid family man who has let his cousin get away with everything because "na my brother" and with the reasoning its better that his blood enjoys all this than an outsider?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Adeolajude(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes...and that prayer is that u all die far away from your clothes and also rot in hell...you and your stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by DivineDynamics: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Everyone needs prayers.

Everyone needs to worship God in spirit and in truth.

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by stevenosa(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-leaders-need-followers-prayers-says-lawan/

If it had not been the prayers of the people, I believe you all would have been FINISHED. You are not the one to tell us to pray.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Ceeogbaru2: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Have you people that called themselves leader try their best as human b4 disturbing God....
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Muhylonaire007: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Na curse go kill all of you
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by mamaafrik(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes oooo,we need to pray for a missfired Jet grenade to drop on them during a full House plenary.
Eedeni kuree
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Baiser(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2021
their salaries are enough, they don't need prayers
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by lugo99(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Ogun lakayé kill u..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Yus2020: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Ahamd Lawan is taking 200million Nigerians for granted very stupid individual
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by F117nighthawk: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2021
If you people are stealing from the cookie jar do u carry your followers along? Make your followers kuku dey make una dey pray and swear through traditional means then,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIB: A Bad Deal For Host Communities By Oke Umurhohwo / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter / Petroleum Marketers Knock FG Policies, Blame Scarcity On Low Refining Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.