Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out (15252 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Morbeta11(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alleged multi-million-pound bribe: I need prayers – Diezani cries out

Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke has asked Nigerians to pray for her over the multi-million-pound allegations and charges of bribery and corruption instituted against her by the United Kingdom National Crime Agency (NCA).

“I need prayers. Please pray for me,” she told members of the Nigerian community in the UK after the hearing on the fifth-floor courtroom.

A top lawyer who flew from Nigeria to represent his client, Benedict Peters, said after the hearing that “the case is weak,” and won’t fly.

Speaking to journalists in front of the court, Emeka Ozoani (SAN) argued that “they, NCA, have spent five to six years investigating the case and are trying to justify what they’ve done with taxpayers’ money.

“l came to represent one of those linked to the case.”

Asked if he flew from Nigeria just for the hearing. He replied: “Yes. I came because of my client.”
https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/05/alleged-multi-million-pound-bribe-i-need-prayers-diezani-cries-out/

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by inoki247: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lol abg move this to Joke section....

You no need prayer when you dey loot pay bribe ...

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Infojames: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
All politicians should be given same treatment, not just Diezani

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Martinsmine(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
die u say no... go prison u say no.... chop money u say no.... now share money like abacha u say no... madam u are wicked

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
very useless woman....

even under her scarf she has a wig....

very miserable somebody....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Solofresh2: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by richiemcgold: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
after stealing our money, this Lady still have the guts to solicit for our prayers; abi make I...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Mikelh: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by OkCornel(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yes ma, Nigerians will pray for you to end in jail.

You need prayers, you’ll surely get it.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Macdeey: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by atobs4real(m): 5:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Pray for your self

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Wisereborn: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Fine! Nothing bad in that

Go seek the prayers from those you were sharing the loots with when you were in power undecided

Share the loots, share the prayers grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by FreeStuffsNG: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Hmmm.

Justice will be served and must be served if she's confirmed guilty. God is a just one.

May God heal you and grant your penitent request for true repentance to admit your crimes, confess before the judge and return all the stolen money. Only then will your prayers not be an abomination.

Be strong to do the time after doing the crime. God will be with you while you are in jail and use you to teach others not to do crime.

Even God doesn't want the death of sinners. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by virginboy1(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2023
As this woman fine reach ,see the kind money she settle down loot. shocked

But still ulgy looters are the worst looters...and the amazing thing about their looting strategy is that it is difficult to trace. angry

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by KingRex1(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Meanwhile people that shared the loot with her are still in government, they've disowned her and left her to rut cus she's a woman and igbo.

She was used, accepted bribes and awarded contracts to them illegally. Well she did herself but all others involved are supposed to go down too

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Mrniceguy001: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Men are corrupt but you see when a woman decides to steal? She steals the moon 🌝 and if care isn't taken, she steals both the sun.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by dominique(f): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Tell your family to pray for you
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by NoSmoking: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Na swear we go swear for u Onyeochi

🤕🥴

10 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by duduade: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2023
We all need prayers

Pray for yourself madam

When you dey move the money on behalf of you and your people, did you cry out loud to the world

Every man for hinself now o

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by OgaTheTop2: 5:24am On Nov 06, 2023
You go cry wella..

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Racoon(m): 5:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Prayer kill you there. Ezibgo ara gbalaga gi there. Criminal!

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Jabar2017: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2023
thunder what are u doing dis early morning....abeg work dey ground..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by omolola12345(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2023
I pray God reward you according to what you did to Nigerians when you were minister. That will be my prayer point for you till your case is completed at the court. I also wish all other corrupt politicians in Nigeria the same.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by princeade86(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Let all Nigerians that u looted their future kneel and pray for u. Even they can fast for u. Just give them something, like 30k, u will see them protest on ur behalf as well, like stop harassing our diesani, she is our Messiah. Nothing must happen to alison oo oo oo.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by NaijaCover(m): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by twilliamx(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Oloriburuku... You will get curses

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by awoluyi(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2023
I pray for you, using Ekwuremadu as a point of contact, that the Lord of justice who rewards everyone according to his or her deed will reward you as you deserve.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by MICVOCT(m): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
very useless woman....

even under her scarf she has a wig....

very miserable somebody....

<smile> grin
MICVOCT
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by elpochas: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2023
She is a Beautiful Monster.That her Lawyer to deserved to be jailed for flying from Nigeria just for hearing in these Hard times.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by theophorus(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Well, na Prayer you request so make I pray for you.

May Justice be Served in this matter,
May every hidden details be revealed,
May every shady details be unraveled, and
May You reap the reward of your Labour bountifully.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by nini007(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2023
richiemcgold:
after stealing our money, this Lady still have the guts to solicit for our prayers; abi make I...
Are you in The UK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Promises To End Fuel Import In 4 Years / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out / Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.