Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years (34510 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Go for your dreams nau it doesn't mean anything cheesy
this kind dream eh am sure he is up to 23+18 oga the guy don old b4 dream go come true
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by STARGREEN(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
May almighty God that called you keep you holy and humble to do his Will.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Goodid1: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You're indeed a very handsome man, blessed father.

Since, from the day of Adam,
It has been the nature of women to be used by the devil, to put asunder between man and his maker.

Where the handsome?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by NiklauseFred(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2021
lasisi69:
please explain !!!

Na for my mouth you wan hear say okra dey draw abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by emmnprince(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2021
BeautyO:
Well done sir..... we need people like you to hold seminars to teach Nairalanders like Lovethaa how to be disciplined.. seun will pay for the service

Seun will not pay! Seun that officially joined the Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) last week Saturday.

Just kidding though!
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2021
It's difficult but it's possible. God bless you father❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Trustedpronet: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I wonder who is more [/b]brainwashed[b] now

Thank you for correcting me. Someone said I should have used dogmatic instead of brain watched...now you correct me ( BrainWashed). This is one of the reason I like Social media because I learn all the time especially Nairaland forum. I'm humbled.

Thank you and I pray you should always accept your mistake in some area where you are weak.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Goalnaldo(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Goodid1:

Where the handsome?
he's handsome in his inside. You don't have the spiritual eyes to see it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Maconstruct(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2021
I respect catholics.
Without templar knights long-ago, Europe would have been islamised & d whole world correspondingly.
We all should know we might have been muslims today.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2021
I respect the priests. Sometimes, I wonder where they draw their strengths from. Able bodied men with no wives, no kids, they can't even enjoy sex in peace..lol. May God continue to strengthen our priests and reward them handsomely in the life hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by gnykelly(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Hogan17:
"especially the women who always come, looking for how to destroy you"
Even a Catholic priest can testify that they are destroyers!
Smh

that sounds like a misogynistic
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by gnykelly(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2021
if the guy no dey soapy. the sperm go don green like algae
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by labelle123(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
More anointing
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Weldone Sir

The Lord is your strength

They don't use sir for a priest.

Rather say, God bless you father. God bless you.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Why is it that some women, ladies, female try to seduce men of God to sleep with them, i cant figure my head around it o.

Could it be to get anointing or to bring man of God down? I just don't know.

You can use shower head to satisfy your urge if you are Hot and stop letting satani use you.

Don't quote me
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2021
God bless you Father. It is well with you father
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
How I’ve survived women’s pressure in 32 years of being Catholic priest –Revd. Fr. Enyinnaya

https://punchng.com/how-ive-survived-womens-pressure-in-32-years-of-being-catholic-priest-revd-fr-enyinnaya/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Not so easy ....year
Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Alexaonfleek: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Igbojihadist:
this kind dream eh am sure he is up to 23+18 oga the guy don old b4 dream go come true
lols no nau cheesy
It doesn't matter age is just a number
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Alexaonfleek: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Thank you for correcting me. Someone said I should have used dogmatic instead of brain watched...now you correct me ( BrainWashed). This is one of the reason I like Social media because I learn all the time especially Nairaland forum. I'm humbled.

[/b]Thank you and I pray you should always accept your mistake in some area where you are weak[b].
Amen embarassed
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by olaseni95(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
If it's an Islamic article or cleric now una go don start dey abuse dey talk all sorts of nonsense you guys should always behave like a normal person as we muslims to do on you guys page no cap � stay blessed
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by MrMacinterchi1: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
And sickness cannot prevent that?
A sick person goes for sick leave. Another Vicar assumes the position.

Can you tell another Vicar to takes your child to hospital in time of emergency while he has his own family problems to deal with?

Just like the father Said, if they are allowed to have children and all that, it will bring divided focus and multiplication of duties.

Modus operandi of the Catholic are far different from that that you know.. you, yourself knows that as well.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by MrMacinterchi1: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hogan17:
"especially the women who always come, looking for how to destroy you"
Even a Catholic priest can testify that they are destroyers!
Smh
Lol Lol Lol Lol
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

A sick person goes to sick leave. Another Vicar assumes the position.

Can you tell another Vicar to takes your child to hospital in time of emergency while he has his own family problems to deal with?

Just like the father Said, if they are allowed to have children and all that, it will bring divided focus and multiplication of duties.

Modus operandi of the Catholic are far different from that that you know.. you, yourself knows that as well.
That's my point....he can't be always available. He can be kidnapped or fall sick for a very long time. Saying not getting married won't make him miss mass does not make sense
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by MrMacinterchi1: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Goodid1:

Where the handsome?
in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense. You think you can always be available to attend the mass cos you are not married. What if you are terribly sick? Won't the mass go ahead without you
upon all the man have said, this is what you could say? You have moral issues

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
upon all the man have said, this is what you could say? You have moral issues
That's misleading, I detest error in teaching
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by MrMacinterchi1: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
That's my point....he can't be always available. He can be kidnapped or fall sick for a very long time. Saying not getting married won't make him miss mass does not make sense

Your point is Yours. However,
Getting married can actually make him to, if you get to understand the circumstance surrounding their vocation as a priest. That's why the foundation is like that right from inception.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Your point is Yours. However,
Getting married can actually make him to, if you get to understand the circumstance surrounding their vocation as a priest. That's why the foundation is like that right from inception.
That's all. You can save the rest of your epistle
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by bizhop01: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
No one swear here before comments
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by MrMacinterchi1: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
That's all. You can save the rest of your epistle
Read that your bolded to understand it well. I doubt if you did.

So far you have read the epistle, I'm fulfilled.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
That's misleading, I detest error in teaching
yeah I like that too. You have every right to disagree with him but I think your use of the word nonsense is really not necessary. It can be avoided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.