Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years (34509 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Stillwater10: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bahose:
What Rev fr said is obvious even to the deaf and blind. My greatest regret in life is not succeeded in becoming a priest because I was tender and naive in those sweet days in seminary. I pray any of my child will be interested.

well, my biggest regret till date is going to the seminary in the first place.
in good conscience, I don't think I can support any of my child to go there.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by BePrepared: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Alexandro15:
May God bless our priests!

I admire the strength and endurance of priests. To spend a life time of service dedicated to others is a big sacrifice.
Priests are being ridiculed now. Because of the scandals caused by few of them especially in the western world. Yes, few of them. Compared to the total number of priests in the world, the priests guilty of a sexual misconduct or another is less than 3 percent. But like always, bad news will always spread more than the good. Despite the ridicules though, people, Catholics and non catholic have a high regard for them.
I have a number of friends who are priests and I must say, they are very holy and dedicated people, focused wholly on God and living a saintly life. I know a few who seems to be struggling. May God bless all of them and give them the grace to abide by him.

Amen
I'm not a Catholic but I believe we shouldn't condemn all the time, but pray for them.
God bless every Catholic Priest

May Mercy locate them

This I pray

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Richthekid: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Really
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by DedeNkem: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Who do we ask to verify? Believe pastors at your own risk!
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
lols no nau cheesy
It doesn't matter age is just a number
thats what they use tell us untill una elect buuharri
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Ubenedictus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
And sickness cannot prevent that?
when he is sick he either manage and preside at mass or he calls another priest or no mass that day.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by iparipa: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense. You think you can always be available to attend the mass cos you are not married. What if you are terribly sick? Won't the mass go ahead without you

That doesn't make his response nonsense.
Purge your mind of unnecessary bitterness.
It will only eat you up.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
I like this kind of life devoid of troubles from so called women. It is just that I can't become an ordained priest but I'll make myself one. That is why I want to go and read medicine and become a doctor to help people. No woman is going to be part of the big picture so help me God. I love self sacrifice and service to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.