Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years (34511 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Oga shut up . Marriage will make u miss massed alot, and also ridiculing our doctrine. Do u think the only mass the take is the sunday mass ?
Odẹ! Sickness won't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
shankara7:
Many women actually prefer them.
Rev sisters are nt disturbed like the REV FATHERS. WOMEN EVIL PLENTY
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Odẹ! Sickness won't
U KNW NTN ABT THE CATHOLICS. ALWAYS SPEWING PAIN TO CATHOLIC RELATED MATTER. GO ENJOY UR ONE ROOM CHURCH FOR WE CARE LESS ABT THEM

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Ubenedictus:
It is the priest that preside at the mass. So the mass can't go on without him no be fellowship.
And sickness cannot prevent that?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Trustedpronet: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense. You think you can always be available to attend the mass cos you are not married. What if you are terribly sick? Won't the mass go ahead without you

What about church founders that are married with children? Don't mind them they are brain washed
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U KNW NTN ABT THE CATHOLICS. ALWAYS SPEWING PAIN TO CATHOLIC RELATED MATTER. GO ENJOY UR ONE ROOM CHURCH FOR WE CARE LESS ABT THEM
Illiterate! You shout when you write in caps.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:

What about church founders that are married with children? Don't mind them they are brain watched.
They are dogmatic

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by femi4: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Yxxx:

E pain you.
pain me ke? I m just looking at the flaws in his statement
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Whitecoal711:
If you can avoid extra marital affair
Half of ur problems is gone
Good or bad of a Nation lies the hands of our upbring
Women that have the evil mind to go to seduce ordained men,am not sure they are human,devil in human form,Dem get mind oo
I swear x lol

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by inumidun2010(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021
How these Reverend Fathers dey do am sef...
I will never forget FATHER CAJETAN, One of the most HANDSOME MAN I've MET, Will Smith sef no REACH.. Imagine boys go come school come eye FATHER on WEDNESDAYS because of Father Cajetan... AQUINAS COLLEGE AKURE was tha BOMB.. Even though I'm not a CATHOLIC, I love their COORDINATED WAY of DOING THINGS... Everything about them follows DUE PROCESS

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate! You shout when you write in caps.
FIND A BETTER BANTER OZU.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by inumidun2010(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Bahose:
What Rev fr said is obvious even to the deaf and blind. My greatest regret in life is not succeeded in becoming a priest because I was tender and naive in those sweet days in seminary. I pray any of my child will be interested.

Actually it also depends on the DISCIPLINE you instilled in HIM... I've met a STUDENT who actually hates relating with FEMALES.. The day he TOLD ME WOMEN ARE DEVILS, I know say this one might end up as a REVEREND FATHER. I think he's also an ALTAR SERVANT..
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Odẹ! Sickness won't
sorry o but, you are too old on this platform to be throwing insults.. Whatever happened to maturity and learning.. I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by NiklauseFred(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You're indeed a very handsome man, blessed father.

Since, from the day of Adam,
It has been the nature of women to be used by the devil, to put asunder between man and his maker.

Only a person with high sarcasm intelligence will understand what this dude just did grin cheesy

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Bahamas95(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2021
"It is not an easy thing because Catholic priests are human beings, who also have blood flowing in their veins. In deciding to be a priest you should know this is what you are going to face. But as human beings, at times, we find ourselves falling and rising" cheesy
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2021
inumidun2010:

Actually it also depends on the DISCIPLINE you instilled in HIM... I've met a STUDENT who actually hates relating with FEMALES.. The day he TOLD ME WOMEN ARE DEVILS, I know say this one might end up as a REVEREND FATHER. I think he's also an ALTAR SERVANT..
I'm sorry but, what were you discussing with a kid to have made such statement ?? I'm perplexed

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Hogan17: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2021
"especially the women who always come, looking for how to destroy you"
Even a Catholic priest can testify that they are destroyers!
Smh
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Only a person with high sarcasm intelligence will understand what this dude just did grin cheesy
please explain !!!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by inumidun2010(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2021
lasisi69:
I'm sorry but, what were you discussing with a kid to have made such statement ?? I'm perplexed

I was teaching then... He just doesn't like relating with the ladies in class, and they LIKED him( Love sef).. he was the SENIOR PREFECT then... I now questioned him why the HATRED... by the way, he's not a KID...And he's not the TIMID type... very STUBBORN and BRILLIANT...

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2021
inumidun2010:

I was teaching then... He just doesn't like relating with the ladies in class, and they LIKED him( Love sef).. he was the SENIOR PREFECT then... I now questioned him why the HATRED... by the way, he's not a KID...And he's not the TIMID type... very STUBBORN and BRILLIANT...
ooh, okay... Have a good day !!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by arsenal33: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
THOSE TRYING TO PAINT CATHOLICS BLACK ARE THEREBY PAINTING CHRISTIANS BLACK.
what colour are you? WHITE?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Theophinio(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You're indeed a very handsome man, blessed father.

Since, from the day of Adam,
It has been the nature of women to be used by the devil, to put asunder between man and his maker.

Na only this phrase you see
Chaaaiii
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
arsenal33:
what colour are you? WHITE?
WHAT COLOUR OF PAINT DO U HAVE IN UR ROOM ?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
18 years to become a priest? That means my dream to become one is cancelled. I thought it was something like 4 or 5 years.
my guy e shock me oh
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Alexaonfleek: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
18 years to become a priest? That means my dream to become one is cancelled. I thought it was something like 4 or 5 years.
Go for your dreams nau it doesn't mean anything cheesy
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by jclassiq(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Right hand work-outs.

Shallow as expected.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Alexaonfleek: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:

What about church founders that are married with children? Don't mind them they are brain [/i]watched[i].
I wonder who is more [/b]brainwashed[b] now
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2021
inumidun2010:
I will never forget FATHER CAJETAN, One of the most HANDSOME MAN I've MET, Will Smith sef no REACH.. Imagine boys go come school come eye FATHER on WEDNESDAYS because of Father Cajetan... AQUINAS COLLEGE AKURE was tha BOMB.. Even though I'm not a CATHOLIC, I love their COORDINATED WAY of DOING THINGS... Everything about them follows DUE PROCESS
is he from enugu,i mean the revd father because i no 1 like that and thats his name back then in our school him dey flog eeeh
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
inumidun2010:
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Goalnaldo(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Age is not on my side. I read through your diary sometime ago. You Sabi speak ika so?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Alexaonfleek: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Age is not on my side. I read through your diary sometime ago. You Sabi speak ika so?
still doesn't mean
You have your first degree right?

And yes I can speak my language,tho not so fluent in it but I understand most of it.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Igbojihadist: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
oga this one pass dream oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.