Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Are You Living For Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Living For Him? (92 Views)

Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? / Are you living or existing / Healthy Living for Believers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Living For Him? by REDH2: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Are you living for Him?

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Beloved, you have to lose your life to gain eternal life, you have to hate your life to gain Christ Jesus and eternal life. Being born again means your life has been given to Christ Jesus and He is now Lord over your life. Many claim to be born again but they have not truly given their life to Christ.

Have you given your life to Christ Jesus? Ponder on this! Examine your life, are you still chasing after the things of this world, material things, things which do not profit your soul? Are you still living in sin - gossiping, backbiting, disobedience, lying, swearing, fornicating, stealing and so on which you know of?

Are you living for Him? You are saved to live for Him. When you were not saved, you were living for yourself, you live anyhow, talk anyhow, dress anyhow, but now that you are saved, does your life reflect Him? Is He really the Lord of your life?

Can men differentiate between you and the people of the world? If you can't forsake the world for Him, how then can you please Him?

The Lord is calling you to repentance Beloved, you claim to be saved, you pray in unknown tongues, you preach the gospel, you work in the House of GOD but before GOD, you are still living like the world. You claim to follow Him, you claim to love Him but in works you deny Him.

Beloved, this is the time for you to make your life right with GOD, you are not own again, your life is not yours but His, therefore forsake the World and its pleasures, sin and fleshly lusts and live for Him in Holiness, purity consecration and sanctification.

Are you living for Him? Or you are living for yourself? Who are you living for?

Where you will end up in eternity ( Heaven or Hell) will be determined by who you are living for. I beseech you therefore to forsake all including yourself and live for Him. Repent now!

John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Are You Living For Him? by bmdmix3: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Are You Living For Him? by lasisi69(f): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2021
It's not easy for a starter like me but, I'm growing in his grace... It's the best decision I've made so far !!!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Living For Him? by ictjobber: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Nope... Neither are you

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Nisah Place Shares Food Items To Kaduna Muslims / Gratitude Of Heart Enhances Praises / The Angry Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.