Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher (21313 Views)

Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by GreaterFuture3: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Asadujames202(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anus

Vagina

All na gaping hole

tongue
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Rotadbd: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dem teach us this one for biology naaa grin

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by anytexy: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
From back or from front does not matter.
They are at the same region. Heat a lone can spread it to the other...
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by thundafire: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
musicproducer:
better use water, period, lol period
so u don't know they man means both method
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Weathered: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/wiping-back-to-front-introduces-bacteria-from-anus-into-vagina-researcher-urinating-after-sex-wont-prevent-infection/
there's nothing new here about this.

But dumb 21st century females who are only proficient in nudity, whoring and internet clout chasing are one of the most dirty and low hygiene females of of any time in History.

It's worse to be a man in these whoring times.

But once again, biology just shows how weak and fickle the female gender is. No amount of 21st century false ideology can change the biological perspective.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by etim20(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and unsure honey.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by HabaHaba: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hahahhaha.

Na today?!! Yet many guys still find it a great pleasure to be sucking their women's kondos like say na ice cream.
Abeg, any woman that can not do with just my d*ck, with CD self, make e Park one side. No by force.
I remember several years ago, I met this very buxom and very sexy lady, and na so I wan impress her with wetin I learn from BF. Na so after we kiss taya, I just bed down spread her legs, and I kicked her clean for almost 30 minutes.
The sex that night was mind blowing Sha. But 2 days later, my mouth swole and I was feverish, so seriously feverish that I was hospitalized for a week and given all sorts of Antibiotics and various medications.
Chai!!!
I repent again that period, even call my pastor wife to help me pray make i no die.
It was really a scary experience.
But now I don wise up!

I ain't licking no woman no more.

3 Likes

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by damiloladuke: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
OK
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Neddyogu(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
This fact is as old as ass-wiping itself.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Virginia wey some men can die for..

It’s full of bacteria’s..

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by angelfallz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very true
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by teebillz: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Just wash the gaddamn pusssyy and asshole after pee and poo.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
thundafire:
so u don't know they man means both method
rewrite wat u just wrote bro, i dont understand
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
A girl I’m hitting on just caught the Corona virus

I might have a chance now, as she’s lost all her taste undecided
grin nigga.. You high
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Anaerobi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
after all this... just small romance, they will be pushing someone son head down there...

chaiiii....

men done eat shit or drink the water countless times without knowing sef.

3 Likes

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Anaerobi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
HabaHaba:
Hahahhaha.

Na today?!! Yet many guys still find it a great pleasure to be sucking their women's kondos like say na ice cream.
Abeg, any woman that can not do with just my d*ck, with CD self, make e Park one side. No by force.
I remember several years ago, I met this very buxom and very sexy lady, and na so I wan impress her with wetin I learn from BF. Na so after we kiss taya, I just bed down spread her legs, and I kicked her clean for almost 30 minutes.
The sex that night was mind blowing Sha. But 2 days later, my mouth swole and I was feverish, so seriously feverish that I was hospitalized for a week and given all sorts of Antibiotics and various medications.
Chai!!!
I repent again that period, even call my pastor wife to help me pray make i no die.
But now I don wise up!

doctor no ask u waiting u eat?

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by lekki1444: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
but wait ooooo lets have a moment to feel sorry for women. how much traction and momentum can you gather when you wipe from front to back ? that means you start on the ass-hole itself and go backwards ? thats difficult. you need to start driving for a while to accelerate over the hole effectively now ? to just start acceleration on the hole ? you will fall inside and your car will be stuck and will be smelling cheesy cheesy

women over to you. i think women should just run their ass through a car wash after shitting. just go to a car wash, bend over and tell them to run the heavy jet of water on that ass
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Numerouno94(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Khd95:
Wahala be like nyash, full of bacteria angry grin

Werey.gringrin
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Reex12(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
who cares asfar as I dey smash the kpekus wetin concern local man
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Farid24224(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Water is always the best and the most hygienic way of washing yourself up.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Fhowe: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by richie240: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
All the 'wokists', who like dipping penis into anus then into vagina, and who like eating azzes, ngwa, over to u!
cool
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Joe4real1988(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
HabaHaba:
Hahahhaha.

Chai!!!
But now I don wise up!

Experience(d) is the best teacher they say. Glad u learnt your lesson first hand. Stupid thing done by low esteem men
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Trustedpronet: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don't need a researcher's report to know it transfer bacterial....the kind odour that wooz out or that anus can kill mosquitoes.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by BigDawsNet: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cutehector:
grin nigga.. You high

Ma nigga, dat shitz naw or neva....babe finally gonna be mine cheesy
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by hotwax: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
what about introducing viginal bacteria into anus if done the other way?

So far vigina bacteria are more deadlier than anus.

sense no go kill me...
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Guy na wa for you o, shey you dey read my mind ni? You just con talk wetin I won talk.
Smelly vagina wey bacteria full na him dem go won die on top, wey numerous men don pump inside not ruling out smellysperm kind of men

angry
GeneralPula:

Guy na wa for you o, shey you dey read my mind ni? You just con talk wetin I won talk.
Smelly vagina wey bacteria full na him dem go won die on top, wey numerous men don pump inside not ruling out smellysperm kind of men

I wonder how men pay to marry these humans with these smelly apparatus
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by planetx: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bad news for niggas that like to suck toto.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Mrtaye: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
musicproducer:
lol from hole to hole
Woro si woro
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
That is why some of these pussy eaters and lickers have incurable bad breath Jeez! continue licking your bacteria full vaginas fools! and the idiots will still pay for doing such dirty job. Irredeemable simps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.