Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher (21312 Views)

Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Switch07(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
qualityovenbake:
It's normal to wipe someone's butt from downward to upward, except he or she is using water, then you wash everywhere thoroughly. Some after going to the toilet uses soap and water to wash everywhere.

It's not proper to wash your VJ with soap/ antiseptic it harmful the VJ should be wash with ordinary water
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Liposure: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
HabaHaba:
Hahahhaha.

Na today?!! Yet many guys still find it a great pleasure to be sucking their women's kondos like say na ice cream.
Abeg, any woman that can not do with just my d*ck, with CD self, make e Park one side. No by force.
I remember several years ago, I met this very buxom and very sexy lady, and na so I wan impress her with wetin I learn from BF. Na so after we kiss taya, I just bed down spread her legs, and I kicked her clean for almost 30 minutes.
The sex that night was mind blowing Sha. But 2 days later, my mouth swole and I was feverish, so seriously feverish that I was hospitalized for a week and given all sorts of Antibiotics and various medications.
Chai!!!
I repent again that period, even call my pastor wife to help me pray make i no die.
It was really a scary experience.
But now I don wise up!

I ain't licking no woman no more.
lol..you licked the wrong snail

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don't understand why it is just men commenting on this post
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by drtee247(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alhamdulillah... Female muslims can relate
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by ChiefSosa(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
ANUS:
"So it's me that should now get the bacteria abi?"

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Ma nigga, dat shitz naw or neva....babe finally gonna be mine cheesy
i swear bro. I feel you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by wizod(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
women and wahala from dat smelly hole just be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:
grin
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by northvietnam(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
rubbish ..... Some girl get dicked from the P then to the Anus and then back to the P... What will u call that one ni?
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
A girl I’m hitting on just caught the Corona virus

I might have a chance now, as she’s lost all her taste undecided

Don't fret bro. Alot have survived it. Make sure u don't keep quiet. Always ask and it shall be given to u...

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Papertrails(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
And that's were a simp will go and put his mouth and lick like a lollipop grin
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by GeneralPula: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
NewSoul:

Guy na wa for you o, shey you dey read my mind ni? You just con talk wetin I won talk.
Smelly vagina wey bacteria full na him dem go won die on top, wey numerous men don pump inside not ruling out smellysperm kind of men

angry
Guy na wa for you o, shey you dey read my mind ni? You just con talk wetin I won talk.
Smelly vagina wey bacteria full na him dem go won die on top, wey numerous men don pump inside not ruling out smellysperm kind of men

I wonder how men pay to marry these humans with these smelly apparatus

No be lie bro.
Imagine ehh, the puccy houses more than 300 bacteria’s..

If no be say man must chop puccy, I have no single admiring over it!
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Just use water, no body punu angry
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by telkevog(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
She no even show video example

Meanwhile the one wey remain, one useless guy go use � tongue finish work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by betcoin1: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lossing alot in sport betting? Check my signature The App will help you to start making profit.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by wink2015(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Water is best for clean up after using the toilet.

Forget tissue paper.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by praveendhaka8: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don't trust this Dr Dan. Where did he learn all this.
teatv apk hellodear.in
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Igbojihadist: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
flamingREED:
I taught my students the same. Or didn't I?
you didry
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Tremple8v: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Woro si woro.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by donprinyo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simply use water.

1 Like

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Andyvilly: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:
. women bash men on their shortcomings, men bash women on their shortcomings na so e be for nairaland, they are shamelessly hiding cause is the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Oshokalo: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
some guys wey dey give girls head,Nawa o,ur girlfriend fix nails,she don like to use water,she prefer tissue,she wipe the pkekus small shit remain there u go com carry ur mouth com say my girl is neat,hmmm spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Khd95:
Wahala be like nyash, full of bacteria angry grin
Lol
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
rita25:
ABEG YOU GBENSH YOU GET AM FOR STI THE BEST WAY IS WATER OR LEAF
And if you can't get access to water or efo riro which other options do you have left?
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
BF69BF:
This is a known fact, what stupid research?
Better use water to wash your private parts to avoid stories and regret period
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oshokalo:
some guys wey dey give girls head,Nawa o,ur girlfriend fix nails,she don like to use water,she prefer tissue,she wipe the pkekus small shit remain there u go com carry ur mouth com say my girl is neat,hmmm spit
Suicide mission, dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Revolva(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Water still is d best

All these wipers are very dry...xcept there are some wey wipers which I advise for all gals to always use

U less Dem kitten gonna be smelly fisshy
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:
The va gee na in your body belongs to a man not you, so they'll tell you how you'll be able to tidy it clean and fresh. Use water to wash it at least 4 times a day
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by emonis88: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:
cus this is more serious for d ladies, no mind all these guys weh Dey take am make fun. na serious thing b this o! on d flip side I il do a prayer that any guy who makes fun of this thread il ve 2 holes. Una say Amen o!
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunary:
The va gee na in your body belongs to a man not you, so they'll tell you how you'll be able to tidy it clean and fresh. Use water to wash it at least 4 times a day
Thank you, Chief Adviser on Vagina affairs. Why not tell us to take it to the dry-cleaner's once a week.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by NightFood: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
no be today, they taught us back then in home economics and health science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.