Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher (21314 Views)

Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by billyG(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
There close proximity make them share things in common,wrong design i must say na navel suppose b vulva.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by tunary(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:

Thank you, Chief Adviser on Vagina affairs. Why not tell us to take it to the dry-cleaner's once a week.
Hmmm Frequent refreshment is what it needs not long time refreshment. after washing, wipe it gently with a clean white towel.

Note: the white towel must be washed regularly
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Maski87: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
How do they know these things,do they follow the women into the latreen
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Can you add little practical for us to see
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by domchike(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
musicproducer:
better use water, period, lol period
Not even good the best is to use wet wipes and wash afterwards to avoid Klebisella
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
IMASTEX:

Best
Wipe first then water to conclude
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Sailorsoldier1: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Iruobean:

which kind of leaf?

Efo or Water leaf?
bitter leaf
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Akuruoulo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
This VAGINA DN SUFFER
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Alexinkent(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Join this platform get free 1000 naira that u will be using for staking, per staking a day you will gat 300naira and when you reach 5k you can cash out and that is within 15days you can even change it to dollars after withdrawing to add it to ur wesa wallet to buy pool, it free and i have cash out just click the link and register and download the app through the link

https://www.9jamallni.com/landing/?ref=854731
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Drizzy5001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na so dem go carry dirty bum bum dey move about. Nonsense. angry
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by divineappo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
I know a female Nairaland moderator that do wipe from back to front. Who can guess her name?

Lol
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Joydan95: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Richthekid: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Really
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Whiteshield: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
divineappo:
I know a female Nairaland moderator that do wipe from back to front. Who can guess her name?

Lol

Mrs Odele
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by Queenslander(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:

Thank you, Chief Adviser on Vagina affairs. Why not tell us to take it to the dry-cleaner's once a week .

Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by divineappo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

Mrs Odele
Lol
Nope
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by DedeNkem: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Many Nigerian women have candida disease. They walk around with stinky punanis and ignorantly thinking it's normal.
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by robosky02(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
BF69BF:
This is a known fact, what stupid research?

Watin be 69?
Re: Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
After my death if there's opportunity to born again God pls I still want to be a man ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.